I don't get it.

*looks outside*
*sees tornado*

ahh yes

pop it like it's hot

Love HK, my former PhD supervisor is from there, but this is my glory thread:

dorner

Find a flaw

What do Brits unironically, outside of Sup Forums think of Canadians? Thinking of visiting soon.

You're all lovely. Especially those from Quebec and Xavier Dolan.
>tfw rumanian.

dat molotov bomb

why is sterling starting ffs

where's wilshere, he should be starting over rooney

janny just went and fucking lost it

what if truro got destroyed somehow, but everyone survived. what the hell would we even do with those 20,000 people, literally all the major cities would be over-run by cornishmen within a week. schools would start teaching pro-cornish independence syllabi, maybe the cunts wouldn't even bother to learn english. we must vote leave to protect our independence from cornish fifth columns

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

want to shag gabby logan

>for some reason making a cheeky /brit/ post on my phone in the pub
>Mate looks over my shoulder
>says "what's that?"
>replied "don't worry" *awkward laugh* and switched over to twitter quickly
>luckily conversation changes quickly
Fucking close call that lads

gf just sent me this

More educated than 99% of Brits (masters degree) and more well travelled than 99% (country no. 29 in 3 weeks) and voting Out

what should I watch

hasn't been online since last sunday
bit worried about her

heard a canadian in tescos the other day. cashier called her a american and she started kicking off and shouting

>Rooney in the quarterback position

>being ashamed of the only people you feel comfortable to talk without reservation with

Lobsters are a bit funny

Have any of you lads ever been to Japan?

I really want to shag a fit jap girl

None of the above.

downloaded all the louis documentaries
which one should i watch

>quarterback

fuck off yank

>Hart in nets

proud to be english

incredible timing, the photographer wouldn't have heard or seen the plane when they pressed the shutter

I have, and you won't find what you're looking for.

>non-whites
Disgusting.

banterous/10

What's your most important attribute for a hotel?

The one about ayys is the funniest.

>Proud to be an ugly mongoloid
y lad

Rasheed

Racist much?

I want to sleep

It is your God(pbuh)-given duty as a British patriot to vote in favour of the Brexit

>third eye status: clogged
that picture was made in laboratory by the same studio that made the moon landing

good post

Waste of sausages and bacon desu

Paki.

Yes.

Lads...

poo in the loo

moon landing was confirmed by a million third parties

don't joke about 9/11 please, 19 muslims died that day

There's already a thread (this fucking one) so FUCK OFF

Why not?

Why the fuck was the thread even deleted at 189 posts anyway? The old thread was gone, no rule or even fake rule was broken.

fucking fantastic

bad post

top lads

Those are arses.

it was boring and shit?

what's the point you spastic cunt

ENGLANDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

/brit/ more like /shit/ lmao!!

i bet you believe the earth isn't flat
lmao

>tfw the football hooligans are flooding the streets and it isn't safe to go outside

secrets were told that shouldn't have been
correct people spoke to honest men
a decision made
disappeared

BIG BLACK BOIPUCCI

BIG WHITE COCK

Agree?

bump limit

who /walesscotlandnorniron/ here?
we must resist the english menace

say it to my fuckin face nigga then we will see

ETSOBATSU

lol

President of the European Council, and arch-federalist and anglosphere hater Herman Van Rompuy was giving a class to a group of British students on an Erasmus programme in Brussels.

"Before the class on the dangers of Brexit begins, you must get on your knees and accept that Jean Monnet was the most enlightened being the world has ever known, greater than even Winston Churchill!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, monarchist Royal Marine with over 1500 hours of Royal Protection duty stood up, holding a smartphone. "Where did this phone come from, professor?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite europeanly and smugly replied "Clearly, it came from the EU, like all great inventions."

"Wrong. It was designed in America and made in China, made more expensive for us by EU tariffs. Tariffs designed to protect special interests in a dying continent from a rapidly progressing world"

The professor was visibly shaken and dropped his chalk and copy of the Treaty of Rome and stormed out of the classroom crying those federalist crocodile tears. If only he had a gun he would kill him self on the spot but of course the EU had fought hard to prevent individuals having the right to defend themselves so people would rely on the state. Oh how quickly he ran, for he knew his project fear lies would work no longer!

The students applauded and all registered UKIP and accepted Her Majesty the Queen as their divinely rightful ruler. A lion named Lionheart strode into the room and perched atop the Union Jack and shed a tear on the chalk. Jerusalem was sung several times and Britannia herself showed up and deported all Muslims from across the country. Van Rompuy had lost the most important nation in the EUSSR and was fired from his job the next day. He died in a terrorist attack carried out by the refugees he had welcomed and was cast into the lake of fire for all eternity. Rule Britannia.

Repost this if you're the 53% who still believes "God save the Queen!"

dinner arrived just in time for the match

>woman is sending her husband round to look at the table and chairs I posted on gumtree

fucking hell lads hope he doesn't rape me

>the ''english''

>nigga

Jews really got to you didn't they lad?

Fucking brilliant.

phoarr giz a bit lad

>Rooney
laughed desu

You're a horrible person and need to rethink your life

>englels will defend this

is there anything more embarrassing than when some runt uses Sup Forums gimmicks outside of Sup Forums

goodness gracious me the cringe

@60659762
bitch ass nigga

[genocides internally]

>brexit

not good bants to be honest

Yes they are

I like those arses not nasty fat nigger arse

imagine what they'd look like kissing each other deeply

Took me a while to see that was an actual black girl and not a white girl blacking up for comedy purposes.