Are you afraid of something, Frenchies? :^)

Are you afraid of something, Frenchies? :^)

What a shitty way to live.
To think they'll have to deal with these terrorist shenanigans for the rest of their lives.

ahahha terrorists

>Colombia

or maybe they don't want a crowd to block a huge part of the city

they're afraid of the religion of peace

Sad!

reminds me of a similar Polish pic from a few months ago, showing Christmas in four different European cities. From memory there was Brussels, Paris and maybe London, all of them having tons of soldiers and security in the center of town. And then there was Warsaw, with no soldiers, tons of Christmas decorations everywhere, tons of people, all happy, etc. And with each city, there was a caption showing the percentage of that city which is Muslim.

>cherrypicking christmas pictures
>this is how low Sup Forumstards have fallen

Both are full, nice try

Christian processions may freely walk through streets in my town

nobody even thinks of noticing the mayor or the police, it just happens and everyone's perfectly content with it

I can't even imagine how this works in western countries

except it's literally just meme picture, very much like OP's pic, Giuseppe.

Also, it does raise a point that cities like Warsaw don't need tons of soldiers in the city center whenever there are such events. I'll leave it up to you to figure out why, but the fact of the matter is that a city like Warsaw is much, much, much safer than Brussels or Paris.

>disputing the fact that cities with more muslims are more dangerous
You have to try harder than that mate

the French have been attacked by terrorists because they currently have soldiers fighting islamic terrorism in africa and middle east, there's no correlation with the percentage of muslims in France. It's like saying that 9/11 was caused by America having many muslims, which is false.

Securities measures forbid more people in the place.

Also, yes we are afraid of terrorists. Not muzzles in general.

explain belgium

WTF, I love Italy now

more muslims or more poverty m8

I think in Spain they also do this without issue, especially during Holy Week, Spaniards suddenly become hardcore Catholics during Holy Week

But in cities like London or Paris, it's a whole other story. Webbum related.

>It's like saying that 9/11 was caused by America having many muslims
it wasn't caused by America having "many muslims", but the attackers were still American citizens, just like the attackers in Paris and Brussels were French/Belgian citizens.

it's the facto capital of the EU, you never hear of attacks outside of Brussels

Attacking the EU
For Brussels airport they knew they were watched and very close to get caught, so they acted on Brussels instead of Paris

You'll be afraid of Will Grigg this Sunday

As a british you are an expert on living on muslim countries so I don't think he dares to.

À tes souhaits

oyyyyy