Mp3 download site

What sites do you have to download single mp3 songs?

These are mine:
instamp3.net/
muzofon.com/
muznew.me/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nCk7BjPrcik
pleer.net/
youtubemultidownloader.com/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please user, I don't think you belong here.

>MP3
it ain't 1999 anymore.

>not on flac or ogg
Get out and stay out

>ogg
it's not 2005 anymore, get on the opus bandwagon

>mp3

I have downloaded songs on FLAC and I don't see the point because I don't notice any difference. My audio system (speakers 2.1) are not that good to notice anything different. Also I have like 25 GB of music and that in FLAC would be like double or more. I know the sound quality is better but I don't need to notice the bass a little more. I'm just fine with my 320 kbps mp3s.

>lol you're soooooo 2005 with that ogg shit grandpa, better start using ogg

mp3 doesn't have any valid patents any more, grandpa.

ogg is the container both vorbis and opus use

but i wasn't talking about the ogg container, i was talking about about the opus codec

ogg is a container. You can put opus in a webm or mka

been looking for a warez site or whatever for prime trance (probably 1996-2006) and maybe DnB for weeks and haven't found anything

/wsr/ and Sup Forums are no help, can somebody recommend me something?

bump

that's because you want grandpa music, and that's not what the internet in general wants.

you best bet is purchasing it yourself second hand (that old stuff is cheap as fuck) and rip digital copies.

you can at least find some dnb live sets here:
dnbshare.com

Kazaa

>trance
>grandpa music
I am 20
>you best bet is purchasing it yourself second hand (that old stuff is cheap as fuck) and rip digital copies.
I am buying cds from discogs all the time, but it's certainly not cheap because of shipping etc.
Also buying mixes isn't a problem, but I want to get single tracks that have been only released on vinyl. I could download them from youtube but quality is extremely bad.

I was hoping for a site like beatport but free and with a lot of rare older stuff

thanks, will check it out
have this gem for your troubles
youtu.be/nCk7BjPrcik

that era of music is considered old and people in general wants what's fresh. you age is irrelevant.

if you want that "old stuff", you have to go record hunting & invest in a cdrom to rip the tracks to digital for convenience

true, but there must be an electronic music warez out there with a trance section?

the warez scene is dead. people don't do piracy anymore. it's been replaced by netflix, spotify & steam.
>music trackers are a thing of the past

well, there are some russian trackers, but they are invite only and probably dead

That doesn't make it not shit

soulseek, though i shouldn't even be replying to this shitty thread you fucking faggot OP

Hearing the difference now isn't the reason to encode to FLAC. FLAC uses lossless compression, while MP3 is 'lossy'. What this means is that for each year the MP3 sits on your hard drive, it will lose roughly 12kbps, assuming you have SATA - it's about 15kbps on IDE, but only 7kbps on SCSI, due to rotational velocidensity. You don't want to know how much worse it is on CD-ROM or other optical media.

I started collecting MP3s in about 2001, and if I try to play any of the tracks I downloaded back then, even the stuff I grabbed at 320kbps, they just sound like crap. The bass is terrible, the midrange…well don’t get me started. Some of those albums have degraded down to 32 or even 16kbps. FLAC rips from the same period still sound great, even if they weren’t stored correctly, in a cool, dry place. Seriously, stick to FLAC, you may not be able to hear the difference now, but in a year or two, you’ll be glad you did.

pleer.net/

Those sites get the mp4 stream which is shit quality. Better use youtube-dl and get the opus (251) stream and convert it to mp3 with ffmpeg. It's done in one cmd line.

the original format is very likely mp4 with either aac or mp3 audio

opus is pretty much guaranteed to be re-encoded

>not using keepvid

>download single mp3 songs
But why?

But original audio is more likely higher bitrate than mp4 128kbps. The 251 stream makes a significant difference, the mp4 one is distorted as hell and usually cuts over 15KHz, while opus one reaches 20KHz. You can use Spek.

Lol pleab.

Go check out /ptg/ then come back new fag.

>installing malware on your PC instead of just going to a website

youtubemultidownloader.com/index.html

Just use youtube-dl. Youget the best quality and it's the fastes one.

Plebs

Also beemp3.

You can't get any better quality than what you get from because it's a direct download from youtube/google.
No point in installing software on your PC.

jesus christ noone ever heard about p2p networks like soulseek?

You don't have to install youtube-dl. And as I said, you don't get the best quality, that shit uses the MP4 stream which cuts off anything highher than 15KHz. Opus 251 stream allows up to 20KHz before starting to cut off. The quality you get uing that service is quite shit.

youtube-dl then convert with ffmpeg

winfag detected

I just use deezloader.

Its not just bass its 200Hz below and 10k and up. Cymbals don't translate properly

I just tried with a video and the opus stream was 131kbps while the aac was 126. At those bitrates they're pretty much the same, maybe aac is even better.

is this true?

Absolutely not, just stale pasta.

Opus stream 251 is 160kbps. It gows up to 20KHz just fine. The MP4 one is shit, barely reaching 15KHz. I suggest you learn how to use youtube-dl.

Everything on youtube is re-encoded shit

Is
ffmpeg -i "INPUT.anything" "OUTPUT.mp3"

good enough?

Doing this:
youtube-dl -f bestaudio "youtube.com/watch?v=6RP_WeKJfmo"
ffmpeg -i "INPUT.anything" "OUTPUT.mp3"

>downloading youtube audio
>downloading youtube audio and transcoding it to mp3

>good enough?
It works, but it creates 128k mp3-s by default. If your source is in a better quality, you might want to specify a higher bitrate

ffmpeg -i input_anything -b:a 192k output.mp3

Replace 192k with 256k or 320k if your source is really good quality.

>having a ipod classic that only recognizes mp3

>buying apple

KEKED

>being this retarded

chiru.no

youtube-mp3.org

>I have like 25 GB of music

nice arguments (You) have there.

I don't think there ever was a site like that. Your best bet now might be to use Winamp with the streamripper plugin and then leave it on trance station for a day. The last time I used it, it saved the tracks individually with their proper titles. Do that and if it works just go through the folder and delete whatever you don't like.

Youtube-dl and ffmpeg.

Just torrent your music bro, don't be a fag or overcomplicate like the autistic

>192k with 256k or 320k
Please learn to MP3.

everything is invite only, how the fuck can I dl something

>CBR
>2017

Invite only? What are you on?

downloading individual tracks that are not single releases is gay but if i really wanted to do it i'd use soulseek

>degrading the quality even further while increasing the file size
sounds like a brilliant idea

>that era of music is considered old and people in general wants what's fresh.

Older is always better in regards to music. Newest is always trash.

See: Classical vs Beiber.

Don't do this. Some Kids will believe what you say here.

private trackers

>30mb for something that could be 6 or 7
>only top tier equipment can pick up differences
>inherently superior
wew lad