Fucking pigskins trashing our city

Fucking pigskins trashing our city..

Russian shits and anglos shits, the worst humans mankind has to offer...

REMOVE CUMSKINS NOWWWW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BMog135odvQ
twitter.com/Limportant_fr/status/741670991252860932
youtube.com/watch?v=W6azxca7KO0
youtube.com/watch?v=bUQSN1HtIAU
streamingfoot.direct/sRMiQ-Angleterre-Russie/1?m=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vive la France!

Russians steal everything, use violence, don't respect another country and its culture/custom. Even Chinese pay money before taking something.

russian filth thrown in the sea

i hope he drowns

Brits are much worse

Brits started it

t. russian bydlo

p.s. sorry france

>le foot

It's because you let that happen.
I seriously doubt there will be hooligans in Russian world cup. They'll get OMON'd.
It's only in the west where Russians can release their inner ape.

And the English chavs are just scum that should be sterilised.

You're not first.

People call this bantz but if these crowds were a couple shades darker I feel like everyone would talk about gassing shitskins.

Idk seems biased the way so many people are talking about this overall.

>People call this bantz
People on Sup Forums do. In real life these people are reviled.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMog135odvQ

>expecting people to have perspective on Sup Forums

>white people
>humans

twitter.com/Limportant_fr/status/741670991252860932

I think he's British I think the Marseilles gangs fucked him up and chucked him in the sea

youtube.com/watch?v=W6azxca7KO0

i think we should nuke your country

He's from Huddersfield, apparently.

i rahter scum whites than any nigger-sandnigger overrall
white people are beatiful and i wish i was white

We have the worst bottom rung tourists
Arguably the worst football hooligans

And you have invited these exact people into a high terror risk area and plied them with booze & football.

Who's bright fucking idea was this France, pls explain yourself.

Where's ISIS when you need it

But at least we threw bacon and sausages at your mosques.. kek.

football is the only place where white people act like niggers. baka

I think you should fix your shit cities and shit police

Symbolically funny but it does seem like a waste t.b.h

Lol ISIS, you muhamMAD?

In your country. You'd see how Russians are terrible if you lived in Estonia or Hokkaido.

yeah, only us can trash our cities

The hooligans in France wouldn't be in the world cup cus they wouldn't be able to afford it.

Are hooligans homophobic? Because they are way more attractive than British gays from Grindlr

Anglos a best

basically this it's police not doing their job, most fans can do now in Russia is chant racist and offensive songs in their caged fan-zones since they've started to push security because of the upcoming 2018 stuff

hadn't heard of a big footbal fan fight for about two years

I think they're there to find ISIS

youtube.com/watch?v=bUQSN1HtIAU

frogeater got mad :D

BLAME THE FRENCH

actually, in our news they told that foreign cops are invited to this shit, including Russina OMOH

so maybe it's our cops not doing their job too

>OMOH

Why don't you change this name? If you use mirror effect on Russian cops, it becomes HOMO

It's cyrilic.

GAS THE BYDLOS & CHAVS

>2 Coronas and allll that Heineken

oh boy am i laffin

Russians aren't white, that's all there is to it

Check history of your japanese technical inventions, and you will find many russian (USSR) roots.

it would mean nothing in russian and who cares what it looks like in american runes

Can't be wrose then BR vs ARG hooligans.

All of them are shit and soccer is shit too

>Be England fan
>Go to France with the lads to watch the Euros
>Go to the most Muslim infested rat hole in the whole of France
>Find a secluded spot at an Irish pub to segregate ourselves from the literal terrorists
>Sing England football songs with the lads whilst being peacefully monitored by the police.
>Swarm of pakis show up, some with knives, begin throwing furniture at us
>Fight back (as if we would ever do anything else)
>Get demonized and called racist by not only pakis and paki sympathising media, but also by French nationals who have been under attacked and killed by the very filth we are fighting with
>Frenchcucks literally defending the Muslims

You're seriously all a bunch of spineless, limp wristed fuccbois. Celebrating pakis that hurt your long term brothers. You fail to realise that these lads would join the army in an instant to defend France against Muslims when they do start an all out war on you. Honestly, ever since WW2, France has jut got more and more sickeningly spineless and self loathing, I love France, I would fight for France, but most French people today make me want to vomit.

lel

Bro u have our support to beat the shit out of the Slavshits

I bet French women are opening their legs wide for these manly lads

>trying to justify nigger behaviour
If I'd be Hitler...

But luckily you're just a bait.

>Be England fan
>Go to France with the lads to watch the Euros
>Go to the most Muslim infested rat hole in the whole of France
>Find a secluded spot at an Irish pub to segregate ourselves from the literal terrorists
>sing "no surrender to the IRA" outside of the pub

just

Tonibler Berisha pls

>Trying to justify nigger behaviour

Glad you realised this is exactly what the French are doing.

>Literal pakis and niggers show up and instegate violence
>We fight back

Sorry, funland. We're not all as cipplingly autistic as you, to the point you wont stand within 30 feet of another person at a bus stop, let alone stand your ground and fight against a pack of wild niggers.

hahaha top banter!

Litterally dindu nuffin

Bald inbreds with savage niggers behaviour, that's all. And you try to defend this.

bottom team will win

>bystander
>in a wheelchair

bit much, that.

>>Find a secluded spot at an Irish pub to segregate ourselves from the literal terrorists

Go on home English hooligan go on home, have ye no fucking pubs of your own

Imagine if it were true though.. hahaha

haha not bad

"""French""" """people""" are a cancer

After all this sports-war cools down, draw a picture of a pig fucking muhammad day before the finals. ::DD:D OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS WE GOOooOOooOoooOoOOOAAALLLLL!!11!1!!

Literally dindu nuffin

Bearded jihadi, literal neggers, behaving as niggers, that's all. And you try to defend this.

You should be out ther bashing pakis with the England fans tbqh. Did you forget about the Bataclan already, or the French and British soldiers who stopped one of them emptying multiple magazines out of an AK on a train?

Spineless, limp wristed femmefrench faggot piece of shit. Bet you're literally a paki.

lmao typical "French" person standing up for muslims. Go get shot at a concert, assuming your muzzie masters haven't banned music yet.

Who's running this troll account, can't fucking breathe tbf!!

Come out ya black and tans

They truly are subhumans

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

Sorry, British and AMERICAN soldiers*

Clearly a French soldier would have called for calm, and defended the pakis right to shoot people on the train, giving the anglo marines a cheeky bum slap to ward them off.

Useless shithouse cunts.

Welcome back, Bilel

>Drunken scum goes abroad and behaves like subhumans
>Justification: dere were pakis & nigs, an dey started

Please at least stay out of my country.
Why is there so much despicable human scum concentrated in England?

Literal paki confirmed. Get out of France, out of Europe, you stinky disgusting savage.

Tell your fellow countrymen to get the fuck out of my country and take some arabs or blacks with you, please

I for one think this is hilarious but don't pretend UK press wouldn't behave exactly the same way if it were French hooligans in London, you know it's true

btw the guy you answered to is obviously a nigger you dumb fuck

desu I want both anglos and arabs to get out.

>Why is there so much despicable human scum concentrated in England?

That's just the way they are and always have been. People wonder why we had to bomb them so many times.

Didn't they send those people to Australia? :DD

sadly, the team is going to loose
but our bydlo is second to none

/thread

I hate anglos, i hate arabs, and every anglo calling me "paki". TOP KEK subhumans

>the owner of O'Malley's Bat confirming that French troublemakers had antagonised the English before police used tear gas to get control of the situation.

Sorry, who was acting like niggers in the first instance? You kick a bulldog, better be ready to have your leg mauled. Clearly you love pakis, you should probably also move to France.

Sheltered, clueless, ignorant, autistic mongol spacker.

cyka blyad :DDDD

Your city's a shithole anyway.

streamingfoot.direct/sRMiQ-Angleterre-Russie/1?m=0

>I hate anglos
>Posts anglo comedy icon

Very

Nigger behaviour against nigger behaviour.

Good luck with you niggers team tonight.

>t. toothless chav scum with an IQ of majestic 80
Only children and blackies use that kind of self-victimisation argument: "THEY STARTED FIRST!!!!!!!!!11111"
I don't care about pakis. I'm not speaking about them 24/7, like the Brits seem to do.

I also don't go abroad and behave like a subhuman.

Simply ebin

>Chinese

t. Chinese

>I don't care about pakis. I'm not speaking about them 24/7

That's because you live in pretty much the whitest country in Europe. Which is also why you're so incredibly autistic, and incapable of imagining conflict. You can't hide from the truth, you keep dodging around it, but the FACTS remain

Pakis attacked the England fansm, the England fans fought back. If standing your ground against an aggressor is considered nigger behaviour where you come from, then I sure hope you don't get too many actual niggers, because that's a good way to get dead.

Now fuck off you useless, sheltered, soppy twat. What an utterly disgusting excuse for an adult male you are.

Pretty much the same goes for you Except you should know better, being surrounded by the filth, frequently attacking your country.