Post your hurritage and whether or not you think you're attractive

Post your hurritage and whether or not you think you're attractive.

>French (surname)
>Polish
>German

I think I'm average tb h

>polish
>polish
>polish

"artist" so i guess im a faggot

>French
>French
>French

I have had girls hitting on me so yeah maybe

i had 4 girls trying to rape me actually T B H

you wanna know what i did
nothing
and im happy about it

im posting here nowadays just to make fun of you faggots so you can realize how fucking stupid you are and maybe do something else than post these stupid fucking threads

American

I'm gay that's the problem

how is that a problem

cute

>Venetian
>Friulian
>great-great grandma from Austria

Overall, I think my face shape looks attractive and I have green eyes and brown hair, but I have an enormous nose with a bump in the beginning.

>Turk
>Turk
>Turk
>Turk
>Turk

No.

>italian

Pic related

>not dividing your hurrtuge by region

Get the fuck out.

>English/scottish
>Irish

I am, had many people tell me it and I know I am. I am in danger of getting chubby though and that would take me down a peg or two.

cute chubby guys are the best

>grill

post your greasy italian nose

Can I marry your sister?

I'd much rather keep my jawline visible and have no double chin tbph m8.

French
French
French

I'm ugly

i only meant slightly chubby, not obese
it's cute when they guys are short too

Spanish. I have whiter skin and facial features than most Mexicans but I have arab blood.

I consider myself a 7.5/10. 8 in 2 months if I continue with my current improvement.

>Mexican
>Salvadoran
Pretty unattractive.
Only have had black girls come after me.

>irish
>swiss
i guess im alright

if I get any fatter I'll likely lose my nice jawline and develop a bit of a double chin, but I'd still be at like 22 or 23 BMI, not fat. I'm like 178cm tall, totally average height I think.

Every Italian (at least where I live which is Veneto) has a nose like this. I'm not a grill, but my nose is like this except it's almost twice as big.

jawlines are nice, i should probably workout too when i get home next week (took like a 2 weeks break).
still got my nice jawline though.
it would be cuter if you were shorter than 175cm. (imo)

>Mother is JP
>Father is european (they don't want to tell me where exactly)
>Born in mexico because grandma said so
>First name is arab
I don't understand my family
Would not call myself attractive. Many (even guys) call me cute though.

>I'm not a grill
Do you want to be? You used the grill picture in the family tree is all.

>tfw no tall dutch bf with a silly accent

I'm not her, I'm:

>>tfw no tall dutch bf with a silly accent
im sorry to disappoint you but im way shorter than the average height here (173 or 175 something like that)
only thing i got going for me is that i look like im 16 years old :3

>Spanish
>Spanish
>Spanish
>Irish
Yes I do consider myself attractive.

oh ok, and yeah I'm aware of italian noses, I'm australian, there are plenty of big wog noses here.

>tfw no short dutch qt bf
altough
>i look like im 16 years old
is a put off for me, I prefer actual men. Not bears and shit, but I don't mind hair and I liked actual guys, not traps etc.

oh okay, don't worry about it. we could only hug or hang out and cuddle.
desu i prefer guys who are similar to myself (not traps but twinks)
dont really like ´beards and stuff

Do you think it looks good or bad on women? Many Italian girls resort to plastic surgery to attain a more straight shape but Italian men don't care.

pure spanish with one drop of french blood

very average, don't get too much attention but still get girls hitting on me sometimes

Pretty sure dicks would be whipped out if we cuddled m8. At least they would right now as I'm a bit drunk and feeling tfw no bf.

Interesting question, I'm like 85% homo so I may not be best to ask. I don't mind them on men if the rest of the face is good, however yeah I don't actually really like them on women. But it's not like disgusting or super important, but generally yeah it's not good on women. Interesting.

In my opinion, it looks more attractive than a 'normal' nose.

t. half-italian and inherited a straight bumpless 'normal' nose

>Pretty sure dicks would be whipped out if we cuddled m8.
im not sure if i would go that far desu
im kinda depressed, tired and sad right now
i had a few drinks and E yesterday so yeah I will feel like shit for the next couple days or weeks :(

My paternal halpogroup is J2B2, so ultimately my ancestors are derived from the Chacolithic Balkans. However, paternal haplogroups are very useful going back that far, as there tends to be many mutations so its only useful for going back to about your great grandfather.
Heritage wise, my father's family is Swiss. But they're all somewhat brown skinned (I'm the first boy on the family side with white skin, there is also my cousin, my sister has brown skin.) So there must be some Amerindian and small bits of west African too.

Maternally my haplogroup is B2B, which is an Amazonian haplogroup. Heritage wise my mother's branch is a mix of Italian and Portuguese. If you were to look at me you'd guess I'm some sort of Latin as I'm a manlet with a sort of "conqusitador" beard + mustache. Gonna shave later today.

I think my face is handsome if I do my hair right. I'm a manlet so I'm a KHV at 20 years, but I was asked out to Prom by an average girl. It was as friends though.

French
English
Arawak
West African

Very

The African part must've come from Moortugal. You descend from moorish kangz.

nah, if we started off cuddling I'd move onto nuzzling my unshaven scruff into your neck and collarbones, tickling you and making you giggle. Then once youve started laughing and having a good time I've move to kissing and rubbing your pants, then I'd take a seat in your lap, rubbing our willies together through our pants, then shove my hand down your pants and gently rub, then get to work with my mouth.

dunno why I typed all that out I must be feeling a little bit randy. I bet you'd feel better after though, I try to have a few laughs during sex.

States here its West African. So not the Moors who were North Africa. More likely an early Portuguese colonist of Brazil probably raped a slave girl or something.

that's okay, I'm alright :)

glad to hear it

im gunna pass out now, its super late

goodnight cunt

sleep well :3

>Slovak
>Jewish
>Hungarian
>German
I think I'm cute

>German surname
>Dutch surname from my dad's mom
>Spanish mostly

I am ok

>Sephardic jew
>Italian
>Spanish

I would say I'm a 5/10.

>spanish (castillian) paternal surname
>portuguese maternal surname
>mostly iberian (ancestors from Minho, Algarve, Beira Alta, Castilla, Asturias), a little bit of italian (venetian) and native american (dunno which group)

above average, i guess. i look like a carbon copy of this composite, just lighter

>Arawak

RARE

Also

>Africans
>French/English

Triggered

>Norwegian
>Norwegian
>Norwegian

Idk, I had a gf like 2 years ago.

You guys do not that that's not a real grill and is in fact the infamous "Piedmont girl." There have been two Piedmont girl posters, so you are talking to a faggot pretending to be a faggot who was pretending to be a grill.
I make it a point to expose this faggot whenever possible.

a/l/s ugh~~??

>1/16th black Caribbean
>rest white
>look white but have black surname that people mistake me for being Jewish

Send help.

>Venezuelan parents
>Spanish
>French
>Lebanese

Belgian
I'm 8/10 on a good day

>Bulgarian
>Gayreek
>
I have the absolute most attractive face except for huge medditarenian nose.

Swedish
Danish
Jew

Autistic and ugly

Life is suffering

Shut up Mahmooud-Al geri

>finnish
>german
>french
I think I'm pretty qt. Had several girls attracted to me and one qt boy. Problem is I'm gay and have a small peen.

>Irish
>G*rman

I don't know if I'm atractive cuz I'm not a fag but I'll take my luck that I'm an ugly shit

>mexican

not ugly but not atractive, maybe if I lost some weight and started lifting

flemish (germanic)
scottish (inbred)
southern french (mediterranean)

i'm not ugly

>random white shit except russians
Local grills says that Im attractive but I never had sex with them. UK and Canadian grills are also says that Im attractive but they are very easy for sex. Anyway still no gf.

>German
>Lithuanian

I am a god

Finnish
No I wouldn't say so

>Dutch
>French
>Serbian
I think I'm slightly good looking, but not hot

Shut the fuck up, Sadiq

German(surname)
>English
>Latvian

I'd say a 5/10 on my best days if I put effort into it

>Norwegian
>Danish

i'm ok

Welsh and English
I think I look like absolute shit but I'm very negative. I'm probably right though.

>italian

average if not for the ridicolous amount of moles on my face/body

israeli/eastern european
yeah i'm a looker

Stay away from my sister!

>Austrian Hungarian Jew with a bit of Russian.
>Danish with a few Swedes in the mix.

I use to he pretty nerd looking but now that I'm older I look a lot better.

>mongol
>mongol
>mongol

i fuck all the village bitches in my tent nigga

nice job genghis