Ask a legimate ISIS member anything

Ask a legimate ISIS member anything.

Turey suport isis

do you take medicine for your autism

lol ru a muslim XDDDD lamo

Why are you doing this?

Why do muslims and jews cut off a piece of their dick?
If that would've been god's wish, he would've created the man without foreskin.

could you prove with picture?
How much are you paid?

You better be behind a proxy or papa CIA might knock on your door tonight, throw a hood over your head and 'interrogate' you for the next month.

Are you mourning the bulldozer?

Or without nails, beard, hair, jes jes yuo of correcto

Holy shit.

R A R E
A
R
E

Where do you get those fantastic video editing equipment and why are you using it for snuff films.

Why does turey suport isis ?

You've got some troops in Kazakhstan?

Those things don't have nerves and get in the way of things as they grow to extreme lengths. Foreskin doesn't you filthy brown subhuman

What are your GPS coordinates?

Yes , it does.
Bc it's the Allah's command
I'm not allowed to share any photographs of the base
CIA is one of our allies though
With our money that we earn via trade
I don't know ask Erdoğan
We do.

didn't even know this stan existed

t: Tohir Farghani

I'm currently in Adıyaman , it's in south of Turkey. I'm in the recquitment centre as of this moment but I'm soon going to Bosnia for the deals we need to get done there

Stop killing pls

Also, Constantinople is rightful Greek clay, give it back

How does it work in Islamic state ? If man enjoys sex, does the goat ?

I don't even know what Sup Forums has done to me.
user pretends to be / may be ISIS, I keep scrolling
There's a super rare flag / may be proxy and I open thread to post
Are you real, user?

Why wouldn't France stop killing in North Africa?

We dont have goats here, go away.

>your god commands you to cut off your penis
Can't make this shit up.

POO

Goat is an offensive way to say "kurdish war captives ". I don't think they do by the way.

Are you Abu hajar?

We don't kill N.Africans
Stop lying

stop trying to fit in AND FUCK OFF amerishit

I'm not at the front at the moment , I may be later on but not now.

>he runs away from women soldiers because Allah (Satan) will send him to Hell for it
holy kek, I knew Muslims were fucking effeminate pansies but this takes the cake.

Well then how did the millions of Muslims in North Africa died ? Magic?Does premaritial sex make you a man?
Do you not know that even your religion forbids it?

And you have some actual proof that you're an isis member?

>Does premaritial sex make you a man?
Taking responsibility for my own actions makes me a man.
>Do you not know that even your religion forbids it?
Yes but this country is governed by secular rules, not Christian rules. You're still not welcome here much like your ancestors weren't centuries ago.

>you're not welcome here
The owner of the house does not ask the permission of the thief to come in

>no proof
>trust me guys :DDD
fuck you

I'm not forcing you to believe or not believe , you can go away if you do not want to ask anything that you have wondered

OK OP, I'll bite.

What made you join?
How long have you been a member?
Do you work in recruitment?

Do you have a qt Yazidi sex slave gf?

I spy with my little eye something that's bait

This is the shittiest roleplay thread I have ever seen

Did I upset the roach?

>What made you join?
My will to free Middle East from the chains that the West had locked.
>How long have you been a member ?
About 3 years now , I started in Iraq then I went to Afghanistan. Now I'm in Turkey.
>Do you work in recruitment?
Yes I do , I'm in the council that tests new comers and decide if they accept them or not. Well I don't actually vote on anything , I'm not that high rank yet.

Is it true that ISIS uses Snickers™ bars to recruit new members?

we did. DID. We don't care about them, now, m8

All of those are in the front in Syria. There are none here in Turkey.
see

When and where will be the next attack?

What is ISIS's favorite candy?

Attack on Russia when? and central asia?

The murderer would still be in jail whether if he's upset or not

>My will to free Middle East from the chains that the West had locked
can you elaborate on that?

followup, since you mentioned in CIA are your allies, how does it work

Do you work recruitment because you are too afraid to fight like a man on the fronts?

Its hilarious tho cause everybody knows the entire net is being searched for IS so they can get drone'd
OP or the IP hes using is fucked

Are you ready to die?
Feel free to come pay a visit, we shoot straighter than you goatfuckers over here.

How do you feel about getting nuked soon daesh

Do you really think Isis will prevail and not end up btfo?

Honestly why do you guys keep provoking the west? You're aware your armed forces consist of shitty ford trucks and literally no Air Force, right? A war with you would be over in a month.

Pls stop attacking us, I don't care if you kill eachother in the Middle East just leave us out of it

Berbers captured Europeans and sold them as slaves...we did nothing wrong by colonizing the Maghreb, desu

I'm not allowed to share information about our protests in Europe.
There already has been one recently in Central Asia.
>Can you elaborate on that?
I don't think I need to.
>How does it work?
CIA provides us the information about air strikes , the position of enemy and other reckons.
They also suppy our training centres with the goverment of Turkey. There's even legimate bills that go around the place.

but isn't the CIA considered as part of the West?

Why would CIA support you?

They're desperate sandniggers, they'll take whatever help the west shits out.

19 retarded muslims without any weapon? Will you attack with something more powerful?

how many goats have you fucked

Can you please attack the US so we can retaliate and glass your shitty territories?

I was in the front before but since I'm somewhat experienced I'm more useful at here now. I'll go back to front though.
I was in USA about 5 months ago and no one did shoot me , why ?
I believe that we will win our fight to liberate Middle East from the West.
Or is it the west that provoke us by invading our homelands and putting their puppets?
It is and isn't , it's comlicated.
Maybe , maybe not.

you will attack south america?
we need a pretext to go and remove kebab

Cant wait to look at this show again.

when are you attacking the zionist devil?
awaiting glorious land invasion of syria

is it a lesser of two evils type situation? what do you, personally, think about Russia?

Also, if CIA are supporting you secretly, wouldn't your seniors be angry at anyone for telling us about it?

South America is not in any of our interests , sorry

What's the next place on the radar for attacks

Hey, troll, remember, cops prefer tea

ISIS told that they're going to destroy every Spanish-speaking country in the world...

I guess turk cops prefer semen more.

What is your opinion on al-Hazimi?

I'm not allowed to publish any of the plans , I don't even know them. Just whispers among the society.

What´s your favourite anime, why wear black in the desert isnt it hot as fuck there and could you guys kill kanye west or nickelback :^)

>The owner of the house does not ask the permission of the thief to come in
I'm glad the thief knows his place.

So South America's fine

how can you even prove that you're in isis if you can't tell us anything baka

>Isis
>Winning against the west
You do realize this is literally impossible right? You goatfuckers are barely organized, using shit weapons, literally no airforce, have managed to get almost every country to despise you, and have such a fragile economy that it could collapse in a day.

Poke the bear more, I can't wait to see you dumb shitskins get wiped off the face of the earth.

>Ask a legimate ISIS member anything.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

They're fucking faggots. They aren't going to take over you or us. They might try but they'll be running like little girls the same way their ancestors did.

porque? españa fue una vez musulmana y aqui tenemos una de las mayores poblaciones de palestinos

have you ever met any Indians? What do you think or know about India?

also, no answers to this?

I don't watch anime
Black is the colour of the Rahsidun Caliphate.
I don't think we'd waste any of our resources to assasinate them
If I tell you shit they will hang me , my life is more precious than your curiosity.
>barely organised
?
>using shit weapons
Why does the salesman say bad things about his own products?
>literally no airforce
Why would we need one?

>Why would we need one
kek

If they will take central asian countries they can do some shit but not significant.

>ele acha que palestinianos são algo mais do que um meme

We have experience with the terrorism...

>If I tell you shit they will hang me
Then why even have this AMA if you can't prove it, Abu Hajaar

Post nasheeds.

meant for

>b-but muh good muslims

t.putin