/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Sumo Chipmunk Edition.

Previous thread News
>user posts heartfelt appreciation for /ptg/'s ongoing contributions to private tracker community
>1337 user roots random flight school's server and installs rutorrent
>tripcode sarek returns, to organise /ptg/ party in New York
>LB06 launches doomed misinformation campaign against /ptg/
>/samefag/ strikes again
>312cuck disabled on RED for first-order faggotry

Not sure what private trackers are all about?
>The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for shit-posting, by recognizing top keks through news headlines and by advancing the interests of its members.

Have a question?
>FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
>WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
>IRC #opentrackers.org irc.opentrackers.org

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.

Official /ptg/ OP template:
>pastebin.com/knujyr03

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/aHemPC8
youtube.com/watch?v=nTiDeqolj7Q
discogs.com/The-Pin-Group-The-Pin-Group/release/1192976
rutracker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1105
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for HDBits is above cabal

discord.gg/aHemPC8

DISCORD

>>DISCORD

wait for vigne, senpai, it'll replace gazelle

>you missed the window for open registration to Blutopia
>now you can only get in through HDBits and Exigo invite forums
get fucked desu lads

HDBits is only recruiting for 'Torrent Celebrity' and above class

huh never heard of and i've been around for a while

care to elaborate please?

first for sarek claims notwhat.cd is nostream reincarnated

Wow

collab between me and some other devs/designers

we try to keep its featureset secret from the cabals so i can't explain the differences between vigne and gazelle

>differences between vigne and gazelle
aka there is no difference at the moment

ok

can you at least tell what language is it written in? i think meteor was mostly js which was the sole reason why they couldn't finish it

in its default configuration it'll be ratioless with a pretty balanced (IMO) bonus point system

come to the discord if you're a dev

python with react on frontend

i want to split the backend and frontend so they'll be easily replaceable when they get noticeably older

youtube.com/watch?v=nTiDeqolj7Q
on this song but listening to this comp discogs.com/The-Pin-Group-The-Pin-Group/release/1192976
10/10 album also the rest of his discog is also really fucking good (even his earlier stuff with third eye foundation)
dun cry. here is a snapshot from a bit earlier before it died (less torrents) but has stats

>The Pin Group

thats some good shit. I always get some nice new music to listed to from /ptg/

how do i get into a good music tracker? What 's the one to for now that whatCD is kill?

Apollo.rip does the needful, kind sir

that pic LMFAO I am dying over here

(You) #
>hungita used to encode for framestor
>no releases don and makes it harder to. Ross seed because she hogs GP by spelling out everything she does

>reddunce encodes for a sometimes decent relesse group, his handbrake garbage gets marked internal on HDB meaning it's not all comfy pham

NoStream is re-releasing soon after vigne development is complete. Thats the best tracker

Path to BTN/TVV?

nostream is already back as notwhat.cd, don't you read the news?

>Blutopia™ not in the news.

You will be hearing from my lawyers.

vigne dev here, nos isn't going to run vigne if it comes back.

What's a public tracker that doesn't require you to jump through a bunch of hoops to upload and also doesn't have dumb restrictions on the length of filenames? There's got to be something other than KAT.

is vigne going to be open source when it is released?

rutracker

Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. I'll give it a look.

>thats some good shit
yup yup
tehc 6months, Fanatic class for btn. not sure how to get to tvv, can probably get in from btn

>SHD->AHD->BTN/PTP/HDB

I dont know where TVV recruits. ITS currry. Just use btn

>Discord

ScienceHD is dead kiddo

Serious answer is Redacted. They are about to reach 1 million torrents.
Apollo has like 600k

>Reddit & Fall

How does one even upload on rutracker? I don't see an 'upload' link anywhere.

by fucking ur mom up the ass, FAG

Oh you're fucked then. Get into ahd some how

Doesn't AHD -> HDB require King tho? That has 2 year membership requirement.

You have to switch to forum view, ie:

rutracker.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=1105

Then hit the button that says: "Hoвaя тeмa" (upper left). Can't upload directly to the tracker, it goes through a weird forum system

>Hoвaя тeмa
I didn't see that. No luck on isohunt, either. Why do public sites make it so difficult to upload? Even IPT is hard. For what purpose?

>thinks they know who he is
lol nice try Luk

>tehc 6months
Any requirements besides the 6 months? Tehc is easy to get ratio on so I think I'll take that path

I think the big question is whether or not that recruitment will still be there in 6 months, you never know.

At the rate things are going on tehc I'll be an archivist by the time I hit 6 months. Shit is too easy to be considered cabal.

I want to sign up for m-team.Is it possible to give more than one email to increase my chances of winning the lottery? I've heard the tracker has a lot of 0-day Blu-Ray content.

how 2 get back AB stylesheets

Apollo and Redacted are both curry shit, recommend me a good music tracker

You can't ctrl+f it. It's literally in the upper left before the torrent listing begins

rutracker

Why don't you try it?

I already use that, but i want a quality private music tracker, the next WCD

Ahh, okay, got it, thanks, I'll give it a try.

Then don't talk shit about RED.

On Tehc, is a movie has < 5 seeders but doesn't show seeder surge. Why is that? Does it need time to update?

>Any requirements besides the 6 months?
well like i said you gotta be Fanatic, which is the class that allows you to see the invite forums. but like other anons are saying, it probably wont be there for another 6 months. if you dont already have atleast 3 months on your account you probably wont get in

probably, ive never seen that

>red quantity
>nwcd quality
>apl backup

or

>red flocked majority of essential wcd uploaders
>nwcd tries to be a bridge between wcd normieness and pedros/exigo/vinylblogs autism
>apl easiest to get buffer and still pretty huge but still drowning in shitty content

Not sure if I would be breaking any rules. My second time trying to enter M-team and wouldn't want to disqualify myself from the
lottery

>>red quantity
RUT quantity

nwcd quality is a myth. they just made some bullshit gold standard that people make jokes about. the quality of the uploads at red are as good if not better. there's nothing at nwcd you can't find at red.

also nwcd is the new nostream so fuck them

it's something like < 5 seeders for 1-2 week before seeder surge

Why is Tehc becoming less and less cabal?

rutracker (no matter how awesome it is) is just a fucking phpBB board

and no there's no comparison to RED's quantity, stop posting bs

The torrent in question is 12-24 months old

what do I do with my life now that i'm done the tracker rpg?

>and no there's no comparison to RED's quantity
Why wouldn't there be? It isn't that hard to count.

>the quality of the uploads at red are as good if not better

only from essential ex-wcd uploaders which aren't too many

the rest is just old wcd stuff reuploaded or new torrents with dubious sources just like @apl so i wouldn't be so sure

>also nwcd is the new nostream so fuck them
repeating a 2hrs old meme

idc bout nwcd though

Does nwcd have bonus points for seeding?

they seem to want it, albeit, they probably arent doing it intentionally. if you saw that announcement they had about wanting more users so they gave everyone an invite to use

>repeating a 2hrs old meme
not a meme. this is now a confirmed fact. nwcd = nostream. fuck nwcd

They have 600k users. I'd say that's 90% too many.

no lol

ok whatever floats your boat mate im not even gonna delve into your shitposting attempts

How do I join apollo?
I was a user on what.cd but I just found out last week that what.cd is gone. Now its either download from rutracker or public sites. I need muh FLAC

Is Blutopia considered cabal?

>ok whatever floats your boat mate im not even gonna delve into your shitposting attempts
you're obviously affiliated with the site in some way, so go fuck yourself

>600k users
uh, you sure we're talking about the same TehConnection tracker? tehc has nearly 15k users lol

>I was a user on what.cd but I just found out last week that what.cd is gone

if you didnt notice wcd's disappearance for over half a year then you most probably were disabled in the first place

stop shitposting

~ /ptg/ police

Ah, I see where my confusion came from and I realize my mistake.

If you have your what.cd invite email, just show it in RED's IRC and you'll get an invite

as i said idc about them but whatever

i called your bullshit because you dont have any proofs except for posting 'i know that because i am in the know'

also this really is a fake sarek meme that appeared in the last thread for fucks sake

I had all my shit uploading though.

I actually do have that. But what is RED's?

>'i know that because i am in the know'
lol ok faggot. and you know it's not true because you just know?

try asking them and gtfo kthxbye

you're 6 months late for that. you have to do the interview

youre the one adhering to a speculation/new claim so youre the side responsible for providing proof

ffs public discourse 101

>But what is RED's?
no

No it's in Maniac. That only requires a year and ten uploads (none if you data horde)

Nope. All you do is at the start of the interview, send a screenshot of your email and you will be granted a pass. You might be required to forward it to a staff member. Why the fuck would RED require you to do the interview twice (one for what and one for red)?

Maybe Ill try that then

Im sorry I dont have full blown autism and dont keep track of all the lingo

screen shot of my email name or the email i received from what.cd?

the email obviously. It should be from an Interviewer. If you were invite by a friend, you'll have to re-do the interview at RED

fuck zed and fuck redturd

Yea I actually still have that email from a recruiter.
But how does Redacted stack up against Apollo?

Redacted is way better than Apollo.

Thank you for actually being helpful and not an autist.

When you get to their IRC, confirm that they are still doing the whole original interviewee email for an invite thing

I'm a couple weeks away from applying for HDB at AHD. I'll pm LB06 this hilarious pic as soon as I get in. Thanks OP for the laugh!

also fuck kyle and fuck anti-kyle

I wont be able to do it until later today but ill definitely post something if it indeed is true.

Reason I am telling you this is that if they dont do this anymore, it will count as a fail (you can only take the interview 3 times or so). So try to confirm before you do the interview itself

Quickest path to GGn?

Just download from aggratior sites, but use ones that link to mega/gdrive