Humans have only been eating grain in the last 15 000 years. We didnt evolve with grain and cant digest it properly...

Humans have only been eating grain in the last 15 000 years. We didnt evolve with grain and cant digest it properly. Stop eating this poison!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KeTJFzdvS40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I eat grain and digest it normally.

Humans have only been watching anime in the last 15 years. We didnt evolve with anime and cant process these audiovisual signals properly. Stop watching this poison!

Why would we have a pancreas if we weren't supposed to eat carbs(which would make no sense, carbs are awesome sources of energy when you're an early human)? Also we've been eating bread for 30,000 years, not 15,000, but it gets better than that: we were eating gruel made from grain for uh... Forever. They can't find a point when homo sapiens wasn't eating tasty grass. And why wouldn't we? It's cheap energy and tastes good

Is bread 15,000 year old technology?
fiber is broken down into carbs, fiber is common in fruit and leaves our monkey predecessors ate

Fiber is insoluble and doesn't trigger an insulin response, it's literally the one carb the pancreas doesn't have anything to do with. However yes, fruits do have sugar, which is a actual carb and does trigger an insulin response. I would expect that edible grass would be a lot easier to find than fruit in general though

>implying evolution can't occur over a period of 15,000 years

>15 years
*squints hard*

>15000 years is plenty to turn a wolf into a chihuahua but not enough to make us process grain

Plus it's actually a number far greater than 30,000, not 15,000

Humans have only been shitposting on Sup Forums for 20 years. We didnt evolve with Sup Forums and cant comprehend it proprely. Stop using this poison!

The cavemen drew anime on their cave walls.

But one was selective breeding that seems to have caused more issues while the other is natural

Baking bread is comfy, I'm letting some dough rise right now.

people under 35 are fine at metabolizing it. from there on, you better decrease your daily intake.

no
I like bread

Do we really know why that is? I've sure many of us have heard reports of older people without celiac disease seeing benefits from dropping bread.

>Jesus tells people that he is "the Bread of Life"
>The Eucharist is foretold in Malachi 1:11
>some people start a movement against bread

youtube.com/watch?v=KeTJFzdvS40

Humans have only been using digital electronic computers for the last 71 years. We didnt evolve with digital electronic computers and cant use them properly. Stop using this poison!

Humans have only shitting in the toilet in the last 1000 years. We didn't evolve with toilets and can't shit properly. Stop this poison and shit on the loo!

We actually are better at shitting while squatting. But you can just use a stool or one of these

Well I'd say humanity has been doing pretty well over the last 15000 years. I know for a fact that I never had any problems digesting bread.

The difference here is that computers, or any tool, evolved to be used by a human.

More like 60+ years

We literally made wheat, it doesn't resemble anything from before we started breeding it

You don't need to "evolve" to digest each *specific* seed or fruit or paste or whatever made from it.

And we've co-existed with yeast for a long ass time, too.

I have one of those.Awkward as fuck if you're anything but a manlet.It raises my knees high into my face and it's hard to direct my weiner when I'm peeing.

The main thing is the gluten, which is a fucking weird protein. Wash the starch out of flour and it's like a ball of rubber, and ancient man's bread would have had much less gluten

Stop eating processed grain.

I would have never guessed that I'd learn something from such a retarded thread
Thanks user

>resemble
This
The same with corn

I'll just suggest that everything is a weird protein to your perception.

It's not your conscious mind that processes gluten and everything else though, its your stomach, and apart from a small fraction of people where obviously goes wrong there is no good indication for shit that Gluten is bad, indigestible or dangerous. Yea, two studies may have seen a possible trend but then a gazillion else couldn't confirm anything much.

The only believable case I've seen against gluten is it breaks down into a paste that coats your digestive tract, possibly killing beneficial bacteria and blocking nutrient absorption.It's said it can lead to diverticulitis too.

>tfw celiac disease

>muh nature
Fuck off and die, primitivist, go live in the woods and hunt your own food by hand if you're so opposed to development.

But does the tool use you?

>not putting one foot on the toilet and one foot on the floor
literally best shitting position
also doesn't require a stool

We also used to die at age 30, OP.

I replaced bread with bulgur wheat, boiled potatoes and rice for the last weeks. I feel more motivated and less socially anxious, how is this possible?

Uh, you don't want to strain ceramic like that. Indians have died trying to squat on toilets like that

> coats your digestive tract
Uh yea, for how long?

> killing beneficial bacteria
So does muh chlorinated water or a beer or probably a bunch of tea that was a bit too warm.

You need a killer on epic levels or other to near fully exterminate all (low level) parasitic and beneficial bacteria in your stomach and then it *also* needs to stop them from coming right back.

Sure as fuck gluten doesn't look like it would do that.

> diverticulitis
At least on WP it doesn't seem to be a primary identified factor:
> Causes Uncertain[1]
> Risk factors Obesity, lack of exercise, smoking, family history, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
And all the "possible contributing factors still under investigation"? You can just ignore them. Researchers guess / investigate a lot, but almost all guesses will turn out to be negative / too small to be called a "factor".

if your ass is gigantic enough to put enough strain to break anything like that, I think you have a bigger problem

Look, I don't have celiac disease, so I see no reason why I shouldn't eat grain. Also, this is Sup Forums, not /ck/.

Possibly you gave your body more diverse foods to work with than usual. Maybe you also reduced certain sugar intake or whatever.

Or could be something else you didn't think about. Maybe you just walked and worked more to get and prepare that food.

Thinking it was Gluten is retarded.

That's not how immunity and resistances work

It's not designed for stress at that angle, and you can create sheer forces by getting into that position

That is not to say I can even LIST the factors that might have affected you.

A slight difference in temperature or insect bites might have indirectly much changed the intensity of the "great war" of your body against microorganisms trying to grab it substance for resources. Or you just had an intermittent victory after a bad week.

Endless possibilities.

Do you have a small penis?

evolution doesn't progress at a constant rate, especially not between totally different organisms.

No, it's not that at all. I can't easily get my hand down there wih my knees in that position.I push my ding dong backwards to get it out of the splash zone when pooping. It's all a very precisely orchestrated movement, made nearly impossible by this stupid stool (pardon the pun).

Kek

If your penis wasn't small gravity would handle that for you.
>inb4 grower vs shower
It's a matter of mass, so not this time little boy.

Son, my ding-a-ling is near the water(because gravity) when I poop. I don't like the splashing it receives when I drop a cob.Therefore, I push it up and back, being careful not to poo on it. In a bathroom without a squatty-potty, I can easily reach down and position my junk, not so, with the squatty-potty.

Natural way of pooping is to slightly bend your knees and lean forward, not squat down like a slav.

You drop it from a few feet for maximum splash.

Reminder that whole wheat is awesome.
White bread is garbage.

Also reminder that dark brown breads are just white bread with food dye.

>he hasn't discovered shit shelve technology yet

When the sewer rat crawls through the pipes and grabs your balls 'n dick instead of your asshole.

I like your digits but is probably better

I like how this thread was deleted from /ck/ but not here.

Anime is in my DNA

True as an average but misleading depending on what era you're talking about; numbers can be tricky like that.

More dangers killing people off at younger ages through the last four thousand years or so did not mean people couldn't live to 60 and up. Something like 40%-45% of kids in Roman and Greek territories died before age 10, but those that made it past puberty ages often lived into their 60's and 70's. That makes it seem like people died of old age at 30 but that's simply not true, at least not in the last multiple-thousand years.

you have my respect, user

you are a true bread connoisseur