redox-os.org/
twitter.com/steveklabnik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GD_Graphics_Library
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Developed and made by cuckold SJWs.
>Definitely /ourlang/

>Developed and made by cuckold SJWs.
even worse. Steve Klabnik's antifa who advocates killing of white people.

rust promotes white genocide and is basically a jewish psyop to pretend low level code is safe

Sorry OP, I'm not a transvestite.

jews did rust

The fact that the first 5 responses to this thread were political and not technical should tell you everything you need to know about your average Sup Forumsentlesir.

Nice meme.

Politics and culture are relevant to choice of programming language because programming languages are human-centric conveniences and not strictly necessary for programming a computer.

>/ourlang/
Probably /yours/ since I prefer any from the C family and Python. Recently been coding in GD which is very Python like. Still Rust seems pretty based because Redox
>redox-os.org/

Check this guy's timeline to decide whether you'd like to trust the time investment it would take to use his software

twitter.com/steveklabnik

You're welcome.

Why are Rust threads always politicized while on average others are not? What is it about Rust that attracts this type of post? Perhaps something that the creators or Rust have done or the state of the Rust community?

Hint: these posts don't come from nowhere. It's part of Rust's identity. They jumped on what they thought was the hip bandwagon, not realizing a world exists beyond the San Francisco Bay.

Two reasons
1) 2) retards Sup Forums make a technical comment on anything so instead they swallow whatever feeds them
Every other day there are "women in tech" threads. Nobody cares yet they force those threads

Can't pol see non Rust threads? Why do they go after Rust but not after AMD threads?

retards on Sup Forums can't make a technical*

They just pick on Mozilla after the CEO fiasco

>Why are Rust threads always politicized while on average others are not? What is it about Rust that attracts this type of post? Perhaps something that the creators or Rust have done or the state of the Rust community?
Ooo, ooo, ooo, I know this one! Sup Forums has a contingent of idiots who actually believe the stupid redpills Sup Forums feeds them, and thus feels the need to regurgitate said stupidity in every thread related to __ until it's normalized.

That wasn't tough.

Just when i was starting to like it again
rip.

Psuedo low-level code:
>it's okay goyim, it's low level
>it's just as good as c
>sure we have a lot of checks in our code so it's not as good or safe as c but slower and safer
>oy vey we can somehow check all of your code and deem it safe on compile surely your code will be free of errors and leaks if it compiles

Sorry i don't want to support people who want me dead or hurt. Have some morals. Use a language that doesn't care about politics. If Rust and it's developers weren't politics and seperated their politics from their project, and even then. I can excuse stallmans political autism and use GNU software, because at least he doesn't want to hurt people for just being white, nor does he overly concern himself with political correctness in the way of saying "follow my 10 commandments or be banished from every gnu mailing list"

Dude, just go back to /r/rust or #rust buddy... don't get ass mad, Mozilla will still pay you. Bear in mind that you're using a lot of negative words that may not be appropriate for the rust community, please consider rephrasing your angry sentiments in to a more open and accepting and happier tone as to not offend any current or future rustaceans.

white nationalists are scum.

>blame it all on Sup Forums
This is what's pathetic about Rustfags. They deflect criticism of their extermism on boogiemen.

>They deflect criticism of their extermism on boogiemen.
But there's literally no technical argument (pro or against) Rust on this thread. Please go back to

>we're not white nationalists, honest, the fact we're parroting their talking points and language is a complete coincidence

>>sure we have a lot of checks in our code so it's not as good or safe as c but slower and safer
First, you said safety twice. Second, not all low-level code needs to be fast, there's a difference between speed and control. And Rust achieves most of its safety through compile-time features, which do not impose significant runtime overhead. Deficiencies compared to C seem to be mainly due to the immaturity of the Rust compiler. And C isn't all about speed either, it's one of many concerns, but it's ultimately about efficiency and practicality, not speed at the expense of all else.

yes

>C
>safe
Ahahahahahahaha faggot

What's wrong with white nationalism?

Doesn't work

Why not?

It's a mental illness

most of Sup Forums is trannies and cock fetishists, so yes

Absolutely horrible syntax.
Not ISO-standardized.
Only one implementation.
Claiming to be system-programming and have zero overhead abstraction, we have heard that one before...
Instead of having anything good that would make people want to use the language, rustfags just bash other languages like that would somehow make rust good.

>Not ISO-standardized.
ISO standard is a placebo

But all other non-white nationalisms are okay right?

>non-white nationalisms are okay right?
no. Did I say that?

>Why are Rust threads always politicized while on average others are not?
Steve Klabnik.

Syntax is fine for what it is, better than C++.
It has a standard, better than C had for decades after its creation.
It has an implementation.
It has zero(low) cost abstractions currently and compiletime security checks that have runtime overhead in other languages.
Rust fanatics are cancer, but it's a nice language.

Sup Forums rafugees

If its made by white people then its ourlang
White Christians people are the most elite!!

Whites are not Christians anymore

Oh i am curious
What are they then?

SJWs, cucks, atheists etc

ITT: Sup Forums can only program their DVR
fuck off to your containment board

Yeah i get its white people who think they are the elite race in a nutshell
Thats it

>better than C++
Only language with syntax better than sepples are C-like and ML. Rust somehow managed to take the worst of both worlds which is why many qualify it as a "frankenstein" syntax.

Sepples has frankenstein syntax due to its C necessity stuff.

It looks good.
They did many things right.
But it's just c++ without the safety problem, which could be avoided by gitting gud.
I mean nobody is going to throw away years of c++ experience because rust does memory safety better

Rust is the comfiest language out there, I really hope it takes over the serverside so I'll be able to switch to it in 10 years.

Also, Sup Forums memers should go back to _donald.

>muh safe spaaaace

> cuckold SJW

What do you mean by that?

I really hope all you triggered Sup Forumstard don't use any smartphones.

>language developers choose to mix politics, hate speech and technology
>some people criticize that fact
>reeeeeeeeee fucking poltards stop mixing politic and technology

I want redditards to leave

Since I already understand the fundamentals of programming, I thought I'd learn Rust in serious since it's new-ish with some traction.

I gave up as soon as I tried working with file manipulation. Everything is a pain in the ass and the documentation is totally beginner unfriendly.

Languages don't exist in isolation. Rust is a political movement that seeks to destroy all that are different from them. There is nothing technical about that but it remains the truth. Using Rust means joining the Rust political movement. Failure to conform to their politics, even by being apolitical, is heresy and results in you being banished from the community, including denying you technical support.

Who's this fluid druid?

This is your brain on Sup Forums.
The transperson who designed ARM.

will people ever stop with this meme languages

anti semites are scum

>Syntax is
>better than C++

fuck off to

Fucker its a programming language dont bring politics and race to it...
Gtfo

>>reeeeeeeeee fucking poltards stop mixing politic and technology

It's not "reeeee", it's the standard, very successful leftist procedure. Infiltrate and no-platform.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

fuck off to

Go do your "community outreach" somewhere else, Steve

>you said safety twice

I like safety

this.

women_in_tech.jpg

What is the GD he speaks of ?
The closest thing i found is
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GD_Graphics_Library

Stop putting Sup Forums into Rust if you want Rust to not be opposed by Sup Forums. No other language has Sup Forumsed themselves like Rust has. They brought it on themselves and now that they've discovered that it's harming adoption of the language, they want to cuddle up in a safe space and make the normies go away... but still use the language and still conform to the Rust ideology and still cross dress and do all of the other things Rust demands.

Gee, can't understand why Rust is political after Rust made itself political. It's a real head scratcher.

Rust is dead. It can't grow due to the retardation of its developers. Best you can hope for is a new language with a new name that adopt Rust's technical features but leaves the toxic political ideology behind.

Tell that to the developers of Rust. They brought in politics. No one was running around looking for a language to inject politics into, Rust did that themselves.