HAHAHAHH
A
H
A
H
A

AMD CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK

frontier 27th doe
at least we'll know for sure, with a few %, wht the perf is like.
you aready know the ti will be faster. amd even admitted it

Uh, wasn't a July launch already known? Doesn't this just mean they aren't paper launching it?

Yes, it was already known, there was an interview with Lisa Su awhile ago that pretty much confirmed it.

They said "announcing" on July 30th, not releasing.

Also

>dual Vega running Prey at 4k Ultra with hidden fps meter when a single 1080ti does over 60

Fuck it. I'm just gonna grab an RX570 when stock finally comes in.

>tfw not even mad about novidya shills anymore
Since 2014 Radeon is unable to compete with Leather jacket man and his crew. It's fucking over Sup Forumsuys.

>GTX 1080 launched May 27th, 2016
>It has now been 1+ year (and counting) since AMD has had a "high-end" graphics card for sale

Just purchased an Nvidia GTX 1070. Anyone else? AMD doesn't deserve anyone's money after all these delays.

I've got a 4k Freesync display and have been Waiting For Vega(tm). Guess I should just buy a 1080ti now, gonna miss Freesync.

They stopped giving a shit about gaymen market. Good shit, they need to leave it once and for all.

You realize the only reason AMD is even alive is because of their console chips

They lose money in the desktop market on everything

If they leave console gaming, they are dead completely

STOP

Console gaming is based on OEM contracts, not retail GPU sales. I want them to leave gaymen GOYPU market forever just for lulz.

what exactly are you waiting for?

even if vega comes out and its fast as hell and for a decent price, what game are you gonna play that you can't already max out at high/medium high settings with a 480/580/fury/1070/1080/980 ti?

there are literally NO NEW PC GAMES that demand high end GPU's

kys fucking gaymur fags

4K freesync users have nothing to use right now, for one.

>1080p
>2017

w3w

>buying a 4k freesync gaming monitor
>buying 4k at all

found your problem

>I want them to leave gaymen GOYPU market forever

Well in that case they would be much better off, would actually save them a lot of money

They should get out of the desktop market and just make custom chips for consoles and other devices

>Since 2014 Radeon is unable to compete with Leather jacket man and his crew. It's fucking over Sup Forumsuys.

I wish ATI were still a thing. It was the only good thing out of Canada.

This is my issues
I have a 3440x1440 monitor at 100hz and No amd cards can run any games above medium at that fps

AMD made the mistake of hiring a Poojeet to do a white mans job. They got it right with Jim Keller, but Raja fucked it up, and the fact he didnt present today shows something is wrong. If RX Vega cant beat a 1080 without dual gpu Raja might aswell hand in his papers.

>there are literally NO NEW PC GAMES that demand high end GPU's

This is just totally false, look at games like Wildlands, even a 1070 fails to get constant 60fps

Vega is still only at most 1-2 months off their initial schedule. It obviously isn't here as quickly as anyone would like.

They probably should so gaymen kids could be fucked by proksholders man 24/7.

but, where the fuck was the Freesync 2

wildlands is shit and doesn't even look good, get outta here with that garbage

see

Raja sounded like he was already lining up excuses at his last presentation when he said something like "We (meaning AMD, not me) took our eyes off of consumer graphics for a little bit, but we're excited about Vega FE blah blah." Sounds like he was trying to shift the blame away from him.

His big thing has always been the push for MCM but they've completely neglected the market in the meantime.

raj, and everybody in this world with a brain excluding amd cucks and third worlders know nvidia has them beat and always will, period.

>muh freesync that saves me 200 dollars on my monitor even though its the most important part of a pc
>muh wait 2 years cause I'm supporting the small guy
>muh hbm teknolugy

lol retards will never learn

Just wait, you'll see.

>NVIDIA has them beat
Gee I like using GDDR2 for eternity.

AMD: Always waiting for a tomorrow that may never come

>wait for drivers
>wait for vulkan
>wait for microcode updates
>wait for bios updates
>wait for vega