Can anyone explain why Turks are so popular among Asian girls all of the sudden?

Can anyone explain why Turks are so popular among Asian girls all of the sudden?
Many I meet can't wait to go to Turkey..

Since all white westerners got scared and don't want to come here, they think this is their chance to try the BTC they desired for so long

soap operas maybe? they're popular here...

btw I think you're a diaspora turk so FUCK YOU

Yeah but you guys can't flirt for shit.

>hello tight tits want pussy so bad in mouth give number

I thought the same.

They have aired like three or four turk soap operas in a round, and even if they are not aired during primetime, it's still amazing given that asian "dramas" ("doramas", "k-dramas" or whatever) had no success at all in this place.

>Muslims and niggers actually think they have big penises
holy kek, no one in their right mind wants to go to Turkey.

>Turkey
>BTC
yeah... no.

They're very similar in style to Latin ones, and more exotic, since Turks can look pretty different and have different ideas and stuff.
Asians have very similar tv tastes, so they also like Turkish soaps.

I don't know why generally, but an asian chick I know visited Turkey this easter with her sister. Apparently, her sister flirted constantly with Turkish guys -- and she probably did too, knowing her.

>all of the sudden

Hairy men = forbidden fruit for Asians used to hairless men

You're brown. Just pretend you're a turk

Are Turks the missing link in evolution?

kek

desu, half of these data are self-reported instead of measured, especially the ones in the green area

>that kurd with the bread hat

>with the bread hat
the ignorance...

>I bet most Asian exporters of cheap pussy (China, South-East Asia) don't need visas to go there. Whereas visiting Spain or Italy is a pain in the arse coz you have to apply for one.

And turks are pretty much subhumans comparing to european cuckolds..