How long until i can pirate hardware?

how long until i can pirate hardware?

y-you wouldn't s-steal a graphics card, goyim

Until 3D printing is perfected.

Its called stealing

It's called copying.

Zero to autism in five posts.

underrated

You can pirate hardware. Go to any torrent and get Vivado or Quartus with licenses for paid IP blocks. Use them in your FPGA projects.

Don't want to screw designing your HDMI controller? Pirates got you covered. Want some advanced FPU block. Pirates got you covered. Burn to the FPGA with your design and use.

Aside from pirating, you can go right away and download a fucking CPU like Microblaze or NIOS II and run Loonix on them on FPGA. And it will not be an emulation. You can even put several of them side by side like your own cores and interconnect them however you want (if you have enough LEs).

Basically get a FPGA, nigger. They are fun.

where do i download gpus??

how do I get into FPGAs

www.nvidia.com

With Razerâ„¢ GameBoosterâ„¢ you can pirate more speed

But watch out for hardware lawyers!

>he's a holocause denier

DUDE. Just 3d print a gpu by moving to a cardboard box inside of a chinese gpu factory.
It's like you're not even trying

Been there, done that. Unlocked my PII 720 to a quad when they first came out.

Don't mind me, just pirating this lego.

I'm just stea.. pirating this cyborg limb

how long until I can pirate motivation to live

Tesg

Once you have 3d printers that can convert pure energy to any form of matter, you can print entire motherboards with it.

Next you need a economy that provides enough energy at a cheap enough price that 3d printing something is cheaper than buying the thing itself.

So to answer your question, not in your lifetime, fuckhead.

Get a job so you can buy stuff you need.

When we stop buying physical good and instead e-fax blueprints to a 3d printatorium

Hi autism