/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/JttUHDZ

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Anons attempt to get a Samsung SSD for $20, expect disappointment and cancellations • user gets two more phone cases • user shows off a fancy coffee glass • user shows off the freebies he received from Gearbest • AliExpress shows user's package as delivered but he hasn't gotten anything yet • user receives a Silver Fujian 35mm "shitter" lens takes a test shot with it of his recently neutered cat • user reviews a 3in1 stereo music headphone • The real Gongtian F95B can be bought here • user asks if he should complain about his multicoloured bait being single coloured • user assimilates into the Mi botnet with a new router • user shows of the BTC-938 gamepad • Lufu promises a review of the FiiO M3 • user gets a bunch of metal puzzles is very disappointed by one gun puzzle • user gets a flashlight • Advice from an user that broke his Xiaomi Air 12 by flashing the wrong bios and now it won't boot anymore • user draws some very lovely OC for /csg/ using chink shit art supplies also shows us a new sketch
• user gets a decent mechanical watch • user rates his Baseus powerbank 10/10 • Hypertonic does a video review of some chink Nintendo Switch accessories youtu.be/nQt4cTsDLWg

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/umbrella/32648439405.html
pt.aliexpress.com/item/gh60-poker-keyboard-wood-case-Black-walnutWood-Scented-RoseWood/32734682512.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.3SfNBi
aliexpress.com/item/chinkychinksocks/32251565667.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ISK-HP2011-professional-Dynamic-Headphone-Closed-Monitor-Monitoring-Headphone-Headset-DJ-Studio-Audio-Headband-Earphone/32799514105.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OFNbkSKTMRI
youtube.com/watch?v=lO89xuQd5Ik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for waiting for dumb shit

2nd for chinks

3rd for chink safety gear

Shorter intro please, just 2 or 3 seconds is enough.

Agree with this user, some better lighting would really improve the quality of the video, too

I was just dicking around with Premier Pro and really liked syncing the audio up with the visuals. When I got around to making the video I just slapped the video in after the intro. I'll make sure to shorten it with future video. It is way too long.

Sorry for wasting 7 seconds of your life.

Possibly more depending how you feel about the video.

Last video I made had considerably better lighting or at least I think it was better. The general response I got to that video was that the editing and everything was pretty good, but the voiceover was garbage. And it was pretty shitty to be honest. I'll try to improve the lighting as to not get a glare on stuff and make sure that everything is more visible in future videos.

I appreciate all the feedback.

>order a screen protector for my phone
>receive it and open the package
>it's broken
>tell the seller
>they send 2 more
>they are both broken like bent in half

what hidden/portable camera would you recommend that could fit inside a door's eyelet of 1cm diameter? I don't mind if it looks ugly from inside, it's ok as long as it can fit in the hole and can be connected to a pc with wi-fi or any kind of port (usb/ethernet/hdmi or whatever).

Because chinks package the screen protectors with two shitty pieces of foam taped together, the probleam is that its hard to justitfy an expensive package for a one buck protector

You got chinked, user. I got 3 screen protectors packaged in a nice hard styrofoam box.

Why is the orange pi unavailable on Ali now?

Why the fuck 850 EVO now cost $120 with shipping when last year I bought for $50??

chink factory flooded or exploded??

What's the cheapest android tablet I can buy shipped?

I've seen devices that cost as much s the Raspberry Pi, but have better specs. I need to now how much deeper I can go.

>Thanks! Bought one.
which one ?

just go to tablet category, check free shipping and sort by price

More chink socks arrived. I'm the user from two weeks ago who was posting about how I can't stop buying batches of them.

Very happy with these ones. Still expecting another three pairs this week.

What exactly is Gearbest shipping insurance about? Does it do anything or is it just another way to scam the gweilos who buy off them?

Clearer pic.

Anyone know any cool/silly shit that I can buy for very cheap to wear to a music festival? Wizard hat, glasses with moustashe, that kinda stuff.

The site is so huge I can't browse properly, only search.

The fuck is covfefe?

>Includes foot in the shot
Slut

aliexpress.com/item/umbrella/32648439405.html

I got this ffor the exact same purpose

>XP-Pen Star05
Where do I buy this? It's cheaper on amazon.de than on ali?

god i love chinglish

2016 version

it's been five days and my shit hasn't shipped yet. when should I just cancel? I've never had to wait so long before

They got the than right which is more than can be said of a lot of native speakers.

I'm in the market for a new dap, which one should I get between the Zishan Z1, Walnut V2S and the Benjie T6?

It's a scam.

Any cheap video cameras of any kind that I could stream from to a tablet. Preferably with wires since this setup is going to move around.

I actually need some new socks. Any recommendations that won't give me foot cancer and are preferably cute?

My faulty Xiaomi display phone is finally escalating to aliexpress after a week of chink attempts

What is the best way to get a proper solution from Ali?

Yeah, but you're gonna have to be more specific.

A preferably small portable camera that I can stream video trough a wire to a tablet. The image quality isn't such a big deal

Ali is also chink dear friend

Fuck you chink, im chinking you back just wait

Well, they have those cheap "endoscope" type things for android with USB OTG. You can check youtube for quality.

>endoscope
These are perfect, thanks user

w-what are you going to do with it user

to this day, I could not find my prostate. That will change.

Np, just make sure it's compatible with your tablet.

lasers are most classic chink item, anyone know cheap unnecessarily dangerous chink lasers?

I like match-up socks. They're basically a rip off of Happy Socks but are far, far cheaper. Most of their designs are pretty decent, and you can find some random goodies from other brands in related items whenever you're looking at Match-Up socks as well.

I own a few bamboo pairs too and they are really durable and really comfy while being thin and breathable. Would definitely recommend some bamboo socks if you find some you like. The downside is they're often more expensive and it's harder to find zany designs.

I sear the same old sterile business suits to work every day, so crazy socks give me the opportunity to spice things up a little and they bring me joy whenever I see them poking out under my suit pants. I mostly go for "loud" socks as a result. I'm not really sure what to recommend if you want "cute". Though I do think the duck socks in my photo are kinda cute.

That's a pretty big pack

for you

Is this a good buy for my poker II?
There are cheaper or better alternatives somewhere else?

pt.aliexpress.com/item/gh60-poker-keyboard-wood-case-Black-walnutWood-Scented-RoseWood/32734682512.html?spm=2114.13010308.0.0.3SfNBi

Nicely wrapped

Another one

I got a $25 AE gift card for not dying of a brain tumor as a "get well" card from a family friend, what should I get to maximize my investment?

It's a zuk z2! The shilled one!

The chink smell made my cat run away...
Looks like everything is working. It took over two months to arrive.
I'm going to gift it to my gf. I'll probably report a sort of review in a week or maybe not since zuk is killed and it's been overshilled for a long time in this general.

>The chink smell made my cat run away...

Programming socks

Look into "USB endoscopes" or "USB inspection camera".

Don't get the cheapest if you want one that is useable. They'll usually only have 512MB RAM. Get the cheapest with 1GB RAM and it should be at least okay for web browsing and youtube.

>I'm going to gift it to my gf
Yeah, sure.

ISK HP2011 arrived in Ukraine, I was expected to recieve it via regular post, but it come from shipment company 'Nova Poshta', sms did not come.
Packaging very good, sound quality is good, on package was written price 7$ while I paid for it 40$, no no one in our shithole post was intrested in stoling it.

any good chink floor cleaning robots I can buy?

got you covered bruv
aliexpress.com/item/chinkychinksocks/32251565667.html

Shit, wront photo.
Here is a link:
aliexpress.com/item/Original-ISK-HP2011-professional-Dynamic-Headphone-Closed-Monitor-Monitoring-Headphone-Headset-DJ-Studio-Audio-Headband-Earphone/32799514105.html

More

(You)
Got some nice free gifts too.
>that adaptor
Is my house going to burn?

does it look strong?

buy the walunt.

post more pics of doggo
I like him

Pretty much, you must have at least 380V power supply to use it.

Walnut V2S if you only need the supported file-types. Zishan Z1 if you need the extra ones the Z1 has. Benjie T6 if you need a screen.

Jack Ma inspiration for anyone that is interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=OFNbkSKTMRI
His engrish is surprisingly acceptable

>surprisingly acceptable
>International billionaire businessman

Besides, who'd want to talk to chinks all day?

It looks good for me, cable not very thick, but it used only for headphones (no mic or volume control)_cable is very long, about 3m, not very portable.
I have not big head, but needed to adjust headphones to position 4-5, 8 is maximum.
Those thing with digits are not plastic, but some metal, magnet not works on it, so alumium I suppose.
Their weight about 300g, 600g whole parcel. Did not mesured myself.
They don't make high sound when I touch and bend them, as my previous cheap a4tech headphones.

That was the one I was looking for.
Do you have it? how is the quality?

I'm happy with it, now I'm able to hear of what I never heard.
I will worm up my headphones for about 20 hours or more.

I think you posted the wrong image.

based dmitry

Sorry ^^

Also shave your legs.

They don't look very cheap imo.

Straight onto your credit card. I only buy chink shit with Amex cos they were refund you pretty much immediately.

I got a partial refund from Ali last year plus a full refund from Amex plus I kept 2 full prescription pairs of Oliver People's glasses (originals plus replacements) pretty cosy

that cord between the speakers and the band made it looks super cheap

b&

which one of you faggots reported dmitry

>implying penises are not technology thus lead to bans due to it being off topic
Yeah fuck you too.

Why the fuck would you report somebody who posts a pic of a dick? do you know what site you're on? Dmitry did nothing wrong. you disgust me.

press F to pay respects for Dmitry

f

F

F
Never forget, never forgive

if the seller refused to refund in the dispute then it's over?

F
Sweet dreams Dmitry

Not that bad to be honest, it reads like something you'd see on an apple commercial.

I'm actually looking for something useful for once

I've recently heard that the japanese are lightyears ahead of us in the area of stationary.

I need a mechanical pencil that has an internal gear so anytime you touch the pencil to the paper the gear turns the lead by half a degree

this way, as you write the lead turns around and gets used up evenly, retaining a conical shape.

a regular mechanical pencil would start looking like penne pasta after some use.

I also would like it as cheap as possible.

anybody already bought something like this?
any help would be appreciated.

is there anything similar to this? can't find one on ali and all I am getting are head cushions for car seats

Chink video cameras are crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=lO89xuQd5Ik

Ak model is done, it went together way better than the Beretta. Interestingly enough, it mostly holds itself together, and you can disassemble about half of it with no problem. The rear sights pull up and away from the receiver which allows you to pull off the hand guard assembly (guard, barrel and gas tube) and the top cover pulls apart from the sights. The stock is the only part I'm not pleased with, but I fucked that up last night because I wasn't paying attention. Over all, would recommend. Might even be a pretty good beginner build, about half the tabs don't even require folding since it holds itself together. Just have a screwdriver or something handy to form the barrel/gas tube and stock on.

wtf happened

Lmao it's already been shipped dude, wtf did u expect

>those fucking powerpoint adapters
The one I got with something off gearbest gives a loose as fuck fit and arks constantly if you try and actually use it. That shit is genuine house-fire material.