What goes up must come down.

Where can I buy it without the fucking 15-20% rate? 10% should be fine

> mfw a friend of mine mined 50 Bitcoin when it was possible
> I have no face because anger

>> I have no face because anger
why?
100k is average income imo

>enron

Do you really think averages are based on opinion and not statistics?

things such as average incomes cannot be subjective, user
also, if you had 100k you'd spend more and stuff would cost more so it wouldn't really chane anything

100k in a year puts you in the top 1% of mankind

>getting free money is not a thing to envy

Well it wasn't free. He invested electricity, computing power and a little """risk""".

Some people don't have to pay for electricity.

>daily reminder to invest into the ponzi scheme I've invested so I won't lose my money as fast as I'm going to
Fuck off.

But electricity is not free, retard

Most people with free electricity typically mean an apartment or dorm room. You can barely make anything mining out of the power provided by a 15 or 20amp household outlet.

Let's say I have $1,000,000 in buttcoin, what's the easiest way to turn this into actual USD?

gaysex

This. In what fucking world do you live in to think $100K a year is considered average?

How naive can you fucking get?

Daily reminder to stop playing with your mom's credit card before it's too late

Implying it's not already too late.

>implying it's not a huge bubble.

And yes, I'm saying that because I haven't bought any bitcoin. Also

>buy 1 million dollars worth of cocaine from tor marketplace
>cut with acetone to increase volume
>sell for 1.25x what the value of that much cocaine would be worth

He mined in 2009 circa. He didn't invest so much on electricity

>buying bitcoin when it's really high
that's the most retarded thing anyone could do
wait till it crashes

Thatsthejoke.jpg

Gonna buy the fuck outta that dip, mane.

I spent $17000 when it was at $2500 per BTC thinking it will go up to $3000 and I'll cash out. Now the price has dropped so I'm waiting till it climbs so I don't lose my investment.

Feelsbadman.

Bitcoin is not worth anything. The price at which it is being traded has zero impact on its ability to function.

There's nothing great about being a fool.

It's going to climb to $3k. Especially with segwit rolling through in August.

Convincing more people to buy will only drive the price up. We're all in this community together and we can all help each other to get rich.

People have already speculated about that and driven the price up already.

>not buying Etherum

I give 2 years until its on par with buttcoin

One Coine > BitCoin

Well no shit you fucking dumbass but from the friends perspective and in his context it was free, i.e. he didn't pay for it.

One Coin > Bitcoin

Is it more safe to store your BTC in an only wallet market protected by 2FA, or on your personal computer encrypted?

exchanges get hacked and disappear overnight

your hard drive can die and your computer can get stolen

Well I'm referring to Coinbase which I doubt is going anywhere anytime soon. And I have my wallet backed up so it's safe from HDD failure

Bitcoin is opaque. You can see the transaction log, but unless you know people's wallet addresses trying to divine the who or why from it is next to impossible. Without a clear view of the market, nobody can tell you with a straight face who is buying so many bitcoins and driving up the price.

When you're dealing with so little information, every bitcoin you buy with the intention of speculating is gambling without even knowing the odds.

Go to an exchange and exchange it.

Why? There's lots of digital currencies that are worth jackshit so what makes you think Etherum will trade at parity with bitcoin?

Sorry but i invest exclusively in memes.

Maybe not now with the oil crisis but in Calgary 100k a year was very doable if you were an engineer (most of Calgary)

Engineer, geologist, land or field workers