Battlesttaion thread

post your're battlestations

here

You used the wrong version of your, go back to school fag.

Is that you?
I'd say 8/10, pretty fuckable.

If we're having another thread, may as well post. r8 me Sup Forums.

fucking disgusting

i wana steal your wall
nice clean up

Been thinking about buying that chair. How you like it?

yeah its ok, i found it on the street so the last person did not like it. I would say having tryed most of the IKEA chairs that this one is best.

(OP)
Go on, embrace me.
On the back of desk there is a hidden thin client acting as a server.

Pic rel are the specs of docked hp

Reporting in.

If this is actually yours then pretty comfy. I think the big screen would only be good for games or movies though, not so much for work.

It's not bad, but you've ruined it by making it so messy.

Simple but nice. Maybe paint the wall, or put some decor up that matches the color more and roll with it. Bose can suck it though.

Clean and elegant, very nice.

It's aight.

I agree bose is pretty well overpriced garbage. However, I found these dead on the side of the road. I took em, replaced the capacitors, fixed the pins, and got a 20cent pair of speakers out of it.

9/10 would watch the game with

the dwellings of a kpop autismo

shoutouts to shopping cart bro, hopefully your move is going okay.

I've adjusted the height of the monitors to be at eye level. I just have to redo the cabling. I'll probably be moving the PC as well?

Thoughts?

What an ugly virgin room

Ugly lighting.

What a shit office desk, plis find something sleak clean and astheatic

With the PC moved back. How does it compare to

Too much shit on the desk start throwing stuff in the garbage

Upgrade your tech your a decade behind

Like what? My apple and lens cap? Remote control is for the AC, the little black thing near my receiver is the cap for the sd card reader I have, so nah.

Is kinda good except for ubuntu, stop wasting time on computers and start fucking girls

At least stuff some of those loose cables in an empty drive bay, god damn.

yeah, I don't care desu. I only play Paladins and the occasional singleplayer game, and I don't mind playing below 1080p. other than that I just watch kdramas and listen to music / shitpost. i'll grab a new GPU eventually, probably get a 1050ti or something, don't need anything stronger. maybe another 8 gigs of ram. I only come to Sup Forums to look at the pretty mechanical keyboards and stuff.

that's the best I can do with them, the PSU is non compliant (short cables). I always have the side panel on anyway.

>that cable management
Triggered

Shitty south american bst

>has the money for a $100 mouse and $100 keyboard
>doesn't have the money for a mousemad

what the fuck, Pedro?

I don't really use the mouse (and it is a cheap 10$ knockoff) . I just use vim keybindings on everything.
Should buy one anyway

Are you making a brujeria on your desk?

It's custom made, and I see zero reasons to invest in appearances of room, also called: parent's basement.
Soon I'm gonna move to my own house anyway.

>square monitor
can someone explain the need to use one in current year>

Extreme poverty.

if you have one lying around, why not use it? theres people using 20 year old CRT's and 30 year old keyboards in this thread all the time, you don't see anyone complaining.

This is where dreams come to die.

This

better girl than last time :)

This is art

Posting in two threads at the same time.

it's from Strong Woman Dong Bong-Soon, a kdrama. She has a pretty cool battlestation herself.

no need to poke fun desu.

edgy

don't patronise me senpai, i know who it is and i know it's a kdrama. you don't need to make a big deal out of liking korean stuff lol

Recently purchased a new PC laptop. Running Xubuntu and Windows 10 on it.
Still keeping the MBP around for Obj-C/iOS development, but the Windows has been great.
Last run with Windows was around the time they pushed Metro UI. Fabric UI is much better.
In general the Development experience is a lot more enjoyable on Windows then it once was.

Next up is a better monitor. Prolly buy it this weekend or the next. I was spoiled with all the newPC equipment while working in an office.
Working remotely has some downsides to it. :-D

sorry, really wasn't trying to be a dick. I just said it incase you were interested and didn't know it. not many people here tend to like kdrama, so I shill for it a little bit.

This is comfy

What book stand is that, looks clean.

What's in the rack?

Amazing as always.

Where do you put your legs?

Comfy lab.

Pretty clean, I actually kinda want a laptop with a docking station.

I still don't understand the layout of this room... Why is your bed a) blocking a door, and b) in the living room (especially since you said you had a roommate?)

Darren?

Thanks, babe.

It's a walk in closet, I had to have my bed here when my roommate was still living here. He ain't no more.

And I don't really want to change the layout I have right now.
Depends on how fast I can find a new apartment.

>small keyboard
>bigass square mousepad

i find this picture so uncomfortable

New pic soon!

Can I get a desk recc lads? I want an L desk, something big, with no frills.

Honestly looks cozy as fuck.

Where do you live and when is that last time you even played with that pool table?

I don't think you could get gayer than that.

why the fuck do you have a shopping cart in your room?

Okay, so it's not a common room then? Because it looks like the front door is there. It makes sense if it's just a large bedroom.

keyboard tray or no?

It's a really weird small apartment.The kitchen is accessed from 2 sides. That wall with the shelf is "separating" the "livingroom" from the kitchen. Fridge is behind that wall.
Front door at the kitchen/bathroom.

I wonder how long my hack will last.

Now with extra whiteboard

>what book stand
Some $10 cheapo one I found on Amazon. It's foldable and made out of light metal. Good for bringing to libraries and such.

We don't give a shit.
Post more pictures of you. Preferably on and link to it

who in the right mind would want to go there

As we can see by your alcoholism

If you're not afraid of being b& then post it here.

post tits whore

Eh. Thinking of getting a 4k freesync monitor. I don't know though because we really have no idea what Vega is supposed to deliver in performance so I don't want to lock myself into an AMD based monitor. The same can be said with Nvidia and their Jewish minded G-sync.

Fuck you Nvidia. Your cards don't work on freesync only because you made it that way.

seconded
post moar pics of yourself

It's ok I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's a work in progress.

I'm throwing a bunch of old parts together to make a backup file server so it's a bit messy.

I want to get an egpu to go dual monitors, but that'll be towards the end of summer. Monitors are so fucking expensive..

how are you finding that newer logi mouse? i want something smaller than my current rival 300

You play CS?

Love your battlestation bro. That fat ass crt looks great for watching movies

Who /student/ here?

yeah 1024x768 @160hz

My chair is comfy

>Where do you put your legs?
In my lap

Suggestions/criticism?

Image didn't attach for some reason

I've been using mx518/g400 for past 10 years, so it felt kind of different for me, but I got used to it pretty fast aside from hard mouse 3 button compared to softer mouse 3 on g400.

Work in progress - now my brother's moved out I have room for a proper battlestation again (previously I didnt have room for a desk)

Monitor is on its way and I have a tv ready to mount on the wall when I can be bothered to.

Depressing
Depressing
Autistically Artsy
Are you fucking kidding me with that photo size
simplistic and nice, but that fucking droop, what the fuck is wrong with that shit
I have shit internet and that photo size is too big to load so fuck you
is your desk just a piece of wood connected to your wall or something?
jesus christ that looks like a prison cell, nice peripherals though.
please get a real mouse pad atleast
that fucking chair thought, why is there no back support????
that desk looks short as fuck how tall is it?
fuck your photo size
fuck your photo size too
Fuck tour photo size alsoyou too
is that one of those old apple keyboards
nice setup, you should try take a sharper photo
isn't it going to be a bitch in a half to transfer all of those crt's
must be nice to be in there on a cool cloudy rainy day
should get a crt and it'll make it A E S T H E T I C as fuck
try take a better picture it's a nice setup just not a nice picture
should wash your shit

X220?

>Where do you live
In the middle of nowhere
>when is that last time you even played with that pool table
Earlier today

>I don't think you could get gayer than that.
Sure you can, just look at yours

It's probably mate, shits got enough caffeine to make you shit through next week

>must be nice to be in there on a cool cloudy rainy day

It is

>but that fucking droop
it's already fixed, lmao
I was supposed to hide this cable like a month ago.

Accidentally lose your calculator several times?

Also nice setup for a dormfag

Nice early 2000s style setup. Makes me miss CRTs

yes
you know it