How does Sup Forums live

>How does Sup Forums live

>live

I survive.

r8

10 compared to OP

Looks like mine

Funny how the poorer countrymen have more food than a first worlder... You spend all your money on drugs OP?

Hello

Mine is actually a bit empty. I need to buy some meat, sauce and other stuff. Shoulda have done that today, but i just bought some cookies and yakisoba ingredients.

>Not drugs, True i am actually very blessed and make a very good living, Thing is i;m not into buying a lot of grocers and leaving it to spoil. I'm going shopping in the morning though, stocking up etc..

yup...

well mehico is the fattest country now

well

These are the people that are wealthy enough to afford internet. Actually, most third world flags here are middle to upper class since they are educated enough to speak english

poor refrigerator

Why does it seem Brazilians like to eat Japanese food? my penpal from there always eats that sort of food.

why does your fridge have a window into another world

Well we have the biggest Jap community outside Japan. So naturally we get some of their stuff. Specially in São Paulo where you can find literally everything from everywhere.

That looks gross. I understand viršle but why fucking ananas next to it? And what the fuck are all those sauces even? And is that pasta and cheese? And what green thing died there?

I see, that makes sense. I want to visit her soon, any tips? trying to learn some portuguese before I head down, and taking advantage of the no visa from May-Sept.

Where she lives? Yeah should be good to learn a few basics on Portuguese, but since you have a friend there you shouldn't worry too much about language.

japan is third world country.
it is always poor and creepy.

Just outside of SP, yeah I know but I would like to get some basics down so I can try to fit in somewhat.

Cool. It's comfy depending where are you going, but mostly comfy.

Nice, that looks pretty comfy. Are people generally nice to foreigners? I heard different stories

Rate

Ready to start the day off right

What's the city she's from? And it really depends

t. Amazonense

Depends, some will be pretty nice but other won't give a shit.

R8

My refrigerator is full of foods, but often these foods are spoiled for forgetting to eat.

t. dominicano

I really hope those are not potatoes

>tfw I buy something to prepare and I forget or am too lazy and it just goes bad.

He's shilling for the new Ghostbusters

us americans eat out. fridge is for leftovers if any

>no vegemite

>trying to sound cosmopolitan

Wut? It's true.

:(