Nothing new here

>entire population of WA

>Perth

>Perth

>Perth
Literally who?: the city

>perth

hahhaahahhaha

Those are exactly the type of people you would see on any Melbourne train line that passes a university. Plus the same amount of Chinese people.

me... where? I thought half of them consisted of Chinks. well that big toy is certainly from Pokemon though.

>projecting how shit his city is by using le epic Melbourne is gay meme
Alright perthy

I'm from Melbourne, I've literally never been west of Torquay. I'm not even talking about sexuality, people who look like that are the types of young people you see on the train. Besides, Melbourne is the biggest gay lefty SJW city in Australia, and our premier is an ALP CFMEU thug who panders to Greens voting uni students.

The only attractive male is the second one from right.
Also, is the thing holding the plushie male or female ?

no sane person would lie about being from shitbourne

>Perth
Looks like Wantrina South?

>The only attractive male is the second one from

The Filip looking guy is pretty hot desu....

(for you)

Close enough, I'm two suburbs over.

Looks like this SJW movement stuff is finally gaining a foothold in WA.
Just a little while ago I had to go to a LGBT tolerance seminar for work. They wanted to take photos of all the attendees at the end for some kind of publicity thing, and all the guys made excuses and got out of there lol.

>and all the guys made excuses and got out of there
What excuses kek?

You mean for us all.

one dudes kid was sick, another one said photos were against his religion heh. i just kinda snuck out while people were filling in those evaluation forms they get you to do at the end of these kinds of thing
I saw the group photo later and it was all girls in the pic

>on work experience in Year 10 at the City of Melbourne a few years ago
>I'm a practicing Catholic
>supervisor took me to meet the guy who manages the authorised officer training for council workers
>sitting at his desk, he's a big old guy with a moustache
>he shows me the CoM intranet, with all these resources like the salary bands and scales, and codes of conduct
>he's talking about what values are required of council employees, and what qualities they look for
>"acceptance and tolerance is a big one, because you can't have a worker disrespecting people like the homeless, racial minorities, or gay individuals. being against government assistance, or marriage equality... it's not on, yeah?"
>"y-yeah of course"
>"good man."
>i'm actually against same sex marriage because of religious beliefs, but I didn't want that guy to think poorly of me over that one little thing.

It still stuns me how a subordinate government body (or that guy representing the government, at least) expects you to support the LGBT cause, despite same sex marriage not even being allowed legally in this country.

Not really user.

>i'm actually against same sex marriage because of religious beliefs, but I didn't want that guy to think poorly of me over that one little thing.

closetfag detected

this thread:

yes melbourne is mildly shit
yes it is still better than your city and i know Sup Forums is crawling with both brisfags and sydroaches. Fuck off.

Hey what shops will be open for queens bday tomoz? Im 19 and its my first year away from home and im wondering if i should duck out right now to buy food for tomorrow.. will maccas and that be open?

I don't think many shops actually close on the Queen's Birthday Holiday. I could be wrong, but I would expect Coles, Woolworths and 7 Elevens to be open.

maccas and shit will be open, fast food is always open even on xmas day.

my woolies will be open, can check your own online

i'm surprised your computer hasn't been stolen by a sudanese lad yet tbqh

>implying he isn't a sudanese thief
He's proud of being from Lelbourne lad, he's either a darkie or a literal faggot and unironic Greens voter

I'm surprised people outside of Victoria can even afford computers.

that's funny m8, let me send you a couple of cups of dirt from my back yard in perth (equivalent to 2 months' average melbourne salary)

Sydney?

>tfw live in sydney
>tfw not even australian just a permanent resident

Melbourne pride is the closest thing we can get to nationalism without being one of these. That's why Melburnians are more proud of their city than anyone else, and also why lefties burn Australian flags at anti-Islam rallies.

>Western Australian attempt at banter
Thanks, but if I wanted something that dry and lifeless, I'd just fuck any woman in your state. It would end up being a lot cheaper than the postage and handling you'd make me pay for anyway.

>Australians
WRPG fans look like that everywhere.

>Lefties

I'm centrist myself, but anyone who tries to force their dogma on me, and tries to convince me that one race is superior/ inferior to the other, and one sexuality must be treated with the utmost respect is utter bull.

Just send a fucking referendum already, or just make gay marriage legal.

I'm just fed up with my countries government as much as I am with the SJWs and the alt-right wingers.

They're fanatical authoritarian dickheads.

>I'm centrist myself, but anyone who tries to force their dogma on me, and tries to convince me that one race is superior/ inferior to the other, and one sexuality must be treated with the utmost respect is utter bull.

>"I hate both sides of politics equally! Look at how impartial I am!"

If you're from sydney or melcuck you're not a true Australian.

>gay australians

what else is new

How do you even have electricity?

Western Australians produce electricity from the friction of the eastern states' collective cock endlessly fucking them in the ass.

>perth

get better b8 m8