He still hasn't gotten his own Ukrainian mail order bride

>He still hasn't gotten his own Ukrainian mail order bride
lmao it's like you enjoy having no gf

these are psycho bitches

they'll spike your coffee with cyanide and put you in an early grave if you cross them.

They're like female mantises , fucking them risks in you losing your head.

but hey the pussy is worth it.

They just take your money and then stop responding.

I would literally do anything to have even an ugly, uneducated, no personality, single mother Ukrainian gf, but such a woman would still reject me.

I kind of do enjoy it actually
Not that I wouldn't otherwise

They don't have to be opposites you know

Every girl in post-soviet Russia will marry you if will carry away from there.

You putting women on such a pedestal is the reason you have no gf.

Women are just normal people. Wtf is wring with you?

>Every girl in post-soviet Russia will marry you if will carry away from there.

Yeah they'll marry you. But there's no guarantee they'll stay with you

if you don't want women to put you in the friendzone then don't treat them like friends. Don't do them favors etc.

I don't actually put them on pedestals in real life. When I was in school I made a lot of female friends and a few told me they liked hanging out because I didn't act weird like all the other guys in engineering. I honestly didn't care much at all because I was young and figured my time would come soon.

Now I graduated and lost touch with everyone and I still never had a gf. I tried online dating and only 1/100 girls responded and she basically just laughed at me because I answered that I'm a virgin on a question.

So if you see my behavior as illogical or desperate, that's because it is.

How do you treat them? I want to hear from your extensive experience, cassanova

how did you meet your current gf and begin dating?

it's called chemistry and confidence faggot

Wow the blue on your flag displayed really Salvadorian like.

Where did you meet your girlfriend? The weekly village rape gathering?

-your body language is more important than the words you say (talk in a slow and low voice, have slow, relaxed gestures etc.)
-tease them any time they mess something up
-any time they tease you just shrug it off or agree and keep joking about it
-people watch and make fun of others with her
-don't spend any remotely significant amount of money on her unless you've been banging
-don't laugh at your own jokes
-act like you're willing to leave her at any moment for any reason
-generally show her less love than she shows you, no matter how much you want to spoon and talk about feelings
-we generally only chase what runs away from us

I know that you stupid faggot

I'm saying they're regular people and you can have female friends. The "friendzone" isn't anything bad. If you like talking to a girl you can be friends, you don't have to always be trying to have sex

it's not a purely friendly relationship

Why not?

being friendzoned means you're friends with a girl and want to fuck her, but aren't. This makes you a beta orbiter and probably a white knight as well

What if you're friends with a girl but don't want to fuck her?

Does that possibility occur to you?

Because a woman cannot be ''friends'' with a man anymore a child can be friends with it's parent

Yes you can

they're just people you fucking autist. If a girl is smart, interesting and you want to keep in touch are you suppose to do nothing because she isn't romantically interested in you(or you in her)?

yeah thats not embarrassing

>be in US
>friend makes internet contact with this 9/10 eastern ukraine cum dumpster
>goes through the trouble of importing it into the US
>watch him go from a happy virgin kissless no gf beta to a miserable dead faced walking zombie on pills within 5 months
>comes out one day
>she made him take up 2 jobs so she can support her materialist lifestyle and send her family back home money.
>creates fights every night that he is not bringing home enough money
>demands he take up another job
>close to a year in the relationship he dies

Im sure she poisoned him

No shit dude

I've seen enough documentaries where they act nice enough just until they get a greencard.

Muh "pure eastern european waifu" is a sham for idiots with a little too much extra money

>there are ACTUALLY fat neckbeards who think they can pay money to get married to women from a culture of an entirely different part of the world to marry them

How do they even think this wull turn out?

>If a girl is smart, interesting

That's one colossal IF