Monthly checkup

Monthly checkup.

You bois stay under limit?

Other urls found in this thread:

dataplan.xfinity.com/faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No data cap for me.

I don't live in a third world shithole so no data caps here.

Ayyy lmao i had that cap up until a couple months ago when i payed that extra 50 for unlimited. Reason being because i kept going over the limit for like 3 months straight idk why, but im glad i don't have to deal with that stupid cap anymore

what the fuck do you do that you use up that much bandwidth?

Non-illegal things I presume, right?

Not op here but last time i checked most of the midwest isnt a 3rd world shithole

If I did go over it wouldn't be by much. It is stupid that I need to asses the balance of my home internet a few times a month.

Streaming, torrenting, downloading large games, youtube, saving pepes, and just using the internet in General

>2017
>year of Linux and Jesus Christ
>burgers are still forced to use capped data plans

Europe doesn't have this prroblem(TM)

pathetic thread

Murican here, What data cap?

i hate comcast so much for this

i also hate my normie friends when they say that their caps are 300gb and that they never go over

Stop seeding you fuk
enjoy your imprisonment

Ikr but what other isp is there in our areas that offer decent speeds? Cumcast has a monoply out here and i just have to deal with it. Trust me user if you're getting that close to your limit you're probably going to need to buy the $50 unlimited plan.

Why would he stop seeding? It's important to keep the network healthy.

Thats why i dont have normie friends, just normie acquaintances.

Well not by american standards lol

i legit don't do anything, no one else in my house does anything "illegal" and i've exceeded my 1tb cap two times this year so far. biggest is gaming and streaming. games are big these days. fallout 4 + its texture pack alone is ~95gb. streaming especially when two people have roku's...

>Another smaller ISP starts up
>GREAT CANT FUCKIN WAIT TO JUMP SH---
>10Mbps down $100 a month

So many times...

>Live in a third world shithole
>1gbps internet and no cap

what's wrong with america?

Have you been through the midwest a.k.a. the American heartland

I FUCKING KNOW RIGHT.

Good lord they all suck the only isp out here are cumcast and century link (horribly speeds and prices) and small isps that charge a fortune or have limited coverage

OP here.
Illinois.
America is a third world shithole.

>America is a third world shithole
depends where you live.

I have 1gbps with no data cap for under $100 a month.

Seems first world to me.

It's really fucking big. The entire known universe can fit in Texas with room to spare.

Land mass combined with greedy ass ISPs are the 2 main issues. In some places you can get 1G with no cap while in remote rural locations are still stuck on 768k dsl. Its unfair to say america as a whole has shitty internet its just so much bigger than most places and there is a shitton of variation in ISPs.

>Data cap
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING LEAFERS

>1gbps internet and no cap
hi me too
And I get to live in the first world. It's great

Correction Wisconsin is a third world shithole

Had a retard friend who only smoked weed and hit xanax, can confirm the place sounds like shit

>datacap
>home Internet

This. Also applies to my 4G phone. How do people even use Netflix with a capped data plan, constantly worrying if the next episode will reach the limit?

If you have Comcast, and have NOT paid the $50 surcharge for unlimited internet, and you live in these area's, you have a datacap.

dataplan.xfinity.com/faq/

kek
>Alabama
>Arizona
>Arkansas
>California
>Colorado
>Florida
>Georgia
>Idaho
>Illinois
>Indiana
>Kansas
>Kentucky
>Louisiana
>Michigan
>Minnesota
>Mississippi
>Missouri
>New Mexico
>Western Ohio
>Oregon
>Tennessee
>Texas
>South Carolina
>Utah
>Southwest Virginia
>Washington
>Wisconsin

So basically anywhere in the US there isn't competition. The reason you see shit like
>Southwest Virginia
Is because in the north east part of the state you have Verizon FiOS with 1gbps and unlimited data for $69.99 a month. While comcast has jack shit that's competitive, so if they added data caps on top of their already shit plans, they'd have no customers left in those regions.

>revealing to everyone he has a limit

Just another reason why New England is a great place to live.

The north east in general is absent from their list.

wtf, since when is this menu in there? I never noticed. Did it come with le epic Creators Update?

Nope, been there since the beta. Before public release.

AT&Tfag here. 1TB monthly cap.

>1TB
>datacap
Even a family of 10 wouldn't reach that "cap". It's not like everyone needs server/seeder-tier bandwidth. 1TB is just fine for everyone, hell even 200GB is good enough for majority of people.

>data cap

poor b8

Yes. Data caps on home internet access is now a thing in Burgerland.

I think I disabled the measurements in during my paranoid frenzy when I was turning off every possible knob on the settings. Not that I have data caps or anything, I'd just like to see how much I am using.

Here's your (You) Mr 640mb Gates

L...Limit?

Unless the limit is 10TB/month, otherwise I don't have a limit.

what the fuck who puts data limits for internet services outside of phone networks???

What limit?

Come to canada. Only one provider.

>datacaps for supply of digital data where the only limitation is the rate of the transfer the infrastructure can support and not the total amount distributed per month.
>ishygddt

>limit

My seedbox uses 1000gb in the first quarter of the month
t rural american with 60 dollar high speed internet

#nolimitnigga

no data cap here, stay cucked

>actual speeds are 85Mbps
>torrent majority of tv + movies watched
>stream every thing else
>online gaming

wow it's fucking nothing

>the midwest isnt a 3rd world shithole
The midwest is an absolute shithole.
What do you add to the rest of the US? Chicago and Detroit are shining examples of this.
How fucking delusional are you?

no data cap here in firstworld Canada

Not bad honestly.

African children could have gone on YouTube with that data

>1/1 Gbps
>most sites limit speed to 15-25Mbps

it's like buying 5000 HP dragster and using it as a DD