Why it's so hard to find a decent mouse?

Why it's so hard to find a decent mouse?

I can't never find mouses with this layout, they only have the Multiple Desktop button or have like 10 irrelevant, MMO shit, buttons.

How hard is it to make a mouse with a Multiple Desktops buttons AND Sound buttons?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Logitech-G700s-910-003584-Rechargeable-Gaming/dp/B00BFOEY3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remap buttons
>???

But i want 2 different buttons on the side, not only 1 like 99% of gaming mouses

/thread

>wires
no fucking thanks. I have enough wires on my desk as it is.

>2 wheels
>Buttons on shitty positions

Youre just n00b

Why don't you look for the one in your pic related?

Because i already have it and it's a cheap 10€ mouse from Staples.
I want to upgrade it, but can't find a mouse with the same lateral buttons, all the mouses have only this or 10 buttons for MMO

amazon.com/Logitech-G700s-910-003584-Rechargeable-Gaming/dp/B00BFOEY3Y

Solved your problem.

It's also easy to ignore the buttons on the top-left if you don't ever want to switch your DPI or profiles.

Alternatively, grab a G602 if you don't mind 6 side buttons instead of 4. It's cheaper and has a far longer battery life

>he doesn't want extra buttons, ONLY the EXACT number he needs
Autism

Get an MMO mouse and use the software it comes with to remap to whatever functions you need.

I'll see & raise.

>Ugly mouse
>Lateral buttons to close
>DPI buttons on a bad place
Why can't they do a proper button layout like OPs pic?

Func MS-2 might be something to look at but they are not in production anymore so gl

What's the second wheel for?

4 u

Ummm the Rival 700's right here...

>His mouse use button

This whole lots button meme is retarded. Hat switches are superior why you think joysticks are preferred for tanks and planes?

it actually scrolls through time.

Multi-track scrolling

after going from a g700s to a g602 I highly regret it
the scroll wheel feels like dogshit, the buttons on the side are a lot more annoying, and there's no wired option (and only 500hz polling max).
>Lateral buttons to close
how clumsy are you that you'd struggle to push just 1 of the 4 buttons? They're huge and easy as hell to use
and you can rebind all of the keys in software

>The perfect mouse doesn't exi-

i have this mouse
its GOAT

get a g700s

My logitech mouse has a multiple purpose button that is used by dragging the mouse while keeping the button pressed.

Single click calls the task view
Click while dragging up/down controls volume
Click while dragging left/right does copy/paste, but you can set it to switch desktops.

Mine is a M335, it's a decent mouse in terms of sensor and size, but the wheel is kinda shit. Pretty sure you can find the same functionality on other models. The software itself uses almost no resources.

Get with the times and assign gestures to the different things you like. You're wasting time with old technology like that - I can't remember the last time I owned a mouse. They're so unintuitive.

That mouse was the worst fucking mouse I ever had.

sorry posted the wrong pic

That looks like a halfway decent design, I would only add one more button on the opposite side.

>defender warhead 1500
>has a 3rd lowered click
fuck
its all sold out on the russian sites

Get a G403, thank me later.