Sum Sup Forums up in one image

Sum Sup Forums up in one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8Qftb2O--Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That would be /sci/ user

You wanna start some shit with this

>engineering, mathematics, and real sciences are for people cucked by business majors

fuck. If you want to look like a fucking woman then fine but at least shave

That's what a person with a clear mental state would do.
That's not something that a mentally ill man with body and gender dysmorphia would do.

Where did the "Indians browse Sup Forums" meme even come from? Literally not even true, and the shills you call pajeet are just shills and consumer whores.

If you've ever used "enterprise-heavy" programming languages like C# and Java, you'd realize all of their advocates are indians who learned the languages as a skilled trade and nothing more.
They shit on other languages because they only know how to use C#/Java and can't imagine doing things outside of the context of C#/Java.
If that isn't proof enough, go look up any stackoverflow answers relating to C#/Java, every single person there is indian.

user, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but Java is babbies first programming language. It's taught in APCS, as the intro language in college, and often used by students in their project courses as well cause of their familiarity with it. Add to that the popularity of Android and the fact that most apps are programmed in Java and it only makes even more sense that kids would learn and advocate Android. The times are a changing.
It is true that stackoverflow is filled with Indians, but what I'm saying is that Sup Forums isn't. For fuck's sake, just take a look at Sup Forums, even before ausfags bullied poos off the website, there were a countable number of Indians on here.

java is still a leading tool in development of web applications

My first language was C++
Most fag i know started with turbo pascal.

programming socks has nothing to do with trans people please delet dis

If you weren't a brainlet you could identify them linguistically by their grammar mistakes.

this is basically the entire Internet now

>left = Sup Forums
>right = microsoft

I'd ruin that bussy

>you have to pay for them
You can sell open-source projects, anyone who wants to use your product for free would use it anyway, by either pirating or compiling. And pirating is way easier anyway.

Why must they always have to wear the collar.

The only correct answer

indian spotted

Not sure what the fuck meme snob is talking about, that meme could hardly be any more ironic.

Please don't mock him.

I think this room has changed since I last saw it years ago.

so little has changed from then

>Not the other way around

If you only care about money, yeah
but If you're passionate on knowledge and your field there shouldn't be a problem

It's hot and that's a tasteful collard desu. Would dominate.

Collar*

Still miles better than having all you walls taken up by posters for harem/teenage-girl/loli anime and all your shelves taken up by thousands of dollars worth of lewd figurines. Honestly this looks comfy, if a tad-bit "I was a goth and never really got over it"

Wong. The one shaving is deceptive and a liar. Clear signs of mental illness.
Is obviously aware of his status, and does not wish to cause harm to others by tricking them into regrettable sexual situations, wherein the victim will duffer mental, and possibly physical harm.

youtu.be/q8Qftb2O--Y

DERETE DIS REEEEEEE
DOTTO DISSU SHITTO AGEN

kek

>why did you break up with him?
>cause he's a fag
Smooth

>/sci/ putting engeneering first
Just a butthurt fag that has gone for a shity engeneering.

RIP Mastersteelblade

Quite contrary to popular belief in Sup Forums, in India most students start off with QBASIC and c/c++ (the old Turbo C++) since most systems in schools still run Windows 98/XP with Pentium III/IV processors.

Why we don't have a 2017 version?

rofl

>chrome using less ram than firefox
never happened. stopped reading there