Buying anything from ASSdrop

>buying anything from ASSdrop

Who?

exactly same caps are on aliexpress for 20$ free shipping gg.

hilarious that people still buy things off of massdrop

you can get the same price or cheaper elsewhere, or even just amazon, 99% of the time, plus you can actually ship it immediately and not have to wait for the drop to end and then sit around while they pick the slowest shipping method

Good marketing,even linus shill tips shilled for it. Every episode for half year

>order shit in the morning and it arrives by the time I get home in the evening
Prime is so based

It's almost as stupid as ricing your fucking keyboard in the first place.

wtf is so goddamn special about a fucking keyboard? They're acting like it's a portable quantum computer

It's the keycaps, not the keyboard

they're keycaps. keycaps. I repeat my question: wtf is so special about them? They're plastic caps to hit your fingers on that also display a symbol.

This. Massdrop is utter shit. They hide their shitty website by having a fake need to register to view shit

/r/mechanicalkeyboards
They spend thousands of dollars on keycaps to post photos and give each other upvotes. It's a really sad place. It's like that guy's ikea phase in fight club.

not much different from watch or mechanical keyboard threads that popup here.

Best part is, after shipping and taxes, it's cheaper on Amazon.

There are truly good deals every now and then. But yeah of course check other places before buying anywhere. But you can find nice stuff on there for a great price sometimes.

Massdrop must have dropped in popularity big time when a bunch of people reported their shit being thrown into a shipping box with little to no care. I ordered a mech keyboard awhile back and it had some serious issues, probably due to poor packing and being kicked around. It took like 2 months to get in touch with someone to actually get the refund process going.

Massdrop was a good idea in theory, but when your popularity surges you kind of have to grow your business.

watches are a sort of jewlery so it's not uncommon to see people wearing nice watches

there is no reason to spend thousands on a keyboard

many of their drops are similiar products in rotation.

mechanical keyboards, keycaps, pens/pencils, headphones

no reason to spend hundreds on a quartz watch either, or some shitty watch from the 80s made in the CCCP.
The majority of watch posters have fedoras on their wrists.

I miss the old massdrop
back before all the venture capitalist shit

back when shit would actually be a deal, shipping wouldn't take five hundred years and they'd actually have interesting stuff. I get removing LMAO weed shit and similar but like vape stuff? I swear that and keyboard shit used to be 90% of their market

and thats if it doesnt get delayed
massdrop is a joke
wanna buy pots and pans and fabrics? lmao

loving my whitefox desu

I want this set, but what the fuck? A year? A fucking year?

>ASSdrip