Be american

>be american
>go to the gay nightclub
>get shot

stuff.co.nz/world/americas/80983374/reports-of-nightclub-shooting-in-united-states

>stuff.co.nz
Please read our papers

>Be Polish
>Get flooded with """"refugees"""" who rape your women

>be Canadian
>elect a literal walking meme

We're not quite as cucked as Sweden yet at least.

>I may be eating a turd but at least it's not quite as disease ridden as the turd that guy is eating

weedman is just getting started

kanada please

I'm aware it's cancerous here.
It'll get better, I doubt Trudeau will see a second term after the blatant ignoring of the Fort McMurray wildfires.

no he will, he's gonna take tips from Ontario and bribe the areas with the most seats and the major unions

Fuck that. Between forced diversity, and the fires, I have confidence that people will realize how cancerous he is.

I hope.

only Alberta actually gives a single fuck about the fires. the rest of the country sent their $5 donation and moved on with their lives. come election time you're gonna see Montreal and the GTA completely red yet again which will seal the election. have you ever looked at how many seats the GTA has? it's fucking sickening and they are 100% die hard liberal voters

Well they'd better fucking change their mind, I'm sick of this shit.

not gonna happen. nearly every single major city outside Alberta and Saskatchewan went full red. and where do all these immigrants we ship in end up? yep those major cities. literally all anyone has to do to win elections is to bribe unions and keep immigrants happy which again is done through bribes

MUSLIM CONFIRMED

PRESIDENT TRUMP CONFIRMED

There's still time....

wait really?

He didn't ignore it though.

Confirmed,might be isis aswell it seems.

people think not being on the news 24/7 talking about it = ignored. really he shouldn't have to do much about it anyway, he's got ministers to handle that shit and the province itself

All they're saying is "domestic terrorism" though... Could literally mean that Westboro finally blew a gasket and went postal.

CNN CONFIRMS "ACT OF TERRORISM" REPORTS OF AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE

FUG reddit confirms and they never lie

If Quebec was independent you could have non-meme PMs

well, someone just got enriched with that exotic arab culture

desu tho shooting faggots is doing them a favor

20 dead, 42 injured