NORTH KOREA BTFO APPLE

The powers that be in North Korea don't seem to care about international conventions, so perhaps it is no surprise that they would stick their tongues out at trademark and patent violations. This time, the target is Apple. A tech company in the country, Ryonghung, has launched a tablet that it calls the Ryonghung iPad. This is obviously a rip off of the branding used by Apple for its tablets, right down to the use of the lower case "i" and capital "P." Considering that Apple introduced the tablet category back in 2010, there is no question which company used the name first. And of course, Apple has trademarked the name.

North Korea has ripped off Apple before with its version of the iMac that was pre-loaded with Red Star 3.0, a complete copy of OS X. The Ryonghung iPad comes with an unknown operating system and is powered by a quad-core 1.2GHz CPU. The tablet also features 1GB of RAM and an 8GB Hard Disk. It offers a physical keyboard, an HDMI port and has over 40 pre-installed apps including one that can diagnose 1,200 ailments. Other programs can be added by inserting separate SD cards.

phonearena.com/news/North-Korean-tech-company-rips-off-Apples-trademarks-by-marketing-the-Ryonghung-iPad_id94611

>what are you gonna do, sanction us?

iKim

>HDMI port
Thanks you Jesus.

So it's a $50 Mediatek kimshit tablet?

they dont give a shit about trade marks

Red star OS was linux, it just looked like OSX

>Considering that Apple introduced the tablet category back in 2010
What did he mean by this ?

>HDMI
Actually checks out

Friendly reminder:
>XP and Windows in general is POS

who are you quoting?

>including one that can diagnose 1,200 ailments
Norks ahead of everyone as usual.
Who needs doctors when you can have an app lol

lmao, in 2010 that 7year old pos btfo of that ipad. Wth happened that other brands can't bring decent competition to apple nowadays?

I love this
NORK is such a cute little country, it's own world really

>8gb of pure hard disk power
REVOLUTIONARY

Wasn't star Trek ng the first to show a tablet?

Communism
Capitalism

BTFO

Based Kimmy

2001 did it first

By making a useable touch screen

>apple's lawyer team go to Pyongyang
>"Excuse us for this, but it seems the government of kim jong un are just violating the copyrights of apple inc. So we are demanding to Hey, hey get off from my hands, wait wait, stop it, stop arresti HMGHGMGGYHGJHGHMGGMPPH......."
>30 years in labour camps

he looks like a clichee loli hentai protagonist

Better than the Apple iPad desu

NK obviously doesn't give a shit about patents in the US or elsewhere and they don't need to since nobody can enforce patents there.

I'm sure this thing has surveillance out the ass.

There was an attempt.

I can see why the norks have nukes. Murica would invaded them already otherwise.

you have to go back

They use English keyboard?