*blocks your path*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yiq3_ELrJLA?t=9m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*kms pico*

*wonders why my 100% legit windows key hasn't activated yet*

is it this guys fault

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem

Free as in freedom operating systems doesn't have this problem.

macOS doesn't have this problem.

Actually it does. You can't even sign in to your system without having to create an Apple ID. And even then, it is strongly recommended that you also create an iTunes account.

t. MacBook Pro owner

What is this? You can't use wangblows if you don't activate it?

That's fine I'll just stick with OSX.

for some reason that watermark came back last night i had to redownload windows loader and and activate it again

>You can't even sign in to your system without having to create an Apple ID.
100% bullshit.

Not bullshit. You need an Apple ID to sign on.

I'm not hating on Apple, I love my MBP it's hands down the best laptop I've ever used. And Apple ID is basically just registering your email, so it's not a big deal.

>itunes account

>You need an Apple ID to sign on.
You do not.

I'm not sure what you are implying here, your screenshot literally says "sign in with your apple ID" and the only other option is "don't sign in"

ARe you trying to prove me right?

>the only other option is "don't sign in"
Yes, that's the option you take if you want to setup your machine without signing into your Apple ID account.

>Yes, that's the option you take if you want to setup your machine
Except you literally need Apple ID to use any Apple software, so no, you don't set up the machine...

Try it if you don't believe me.

>Try it if you don't believe me.
I have. Have you?

youtu.be/yiq3_ELrJLA?t=9m43s

>video doesn't show issue in question
Fuck you for wasting 14 minutes of my life.

It quite clearly shows him skipping the Apple ID login. Are you dumb?

Uh, no it doesn't. Please point to the exact time he supposedly does that.

00:09:52.408

No matter how vigorously you shill for your kike overpriced products, no one is going to use them. Fuck off, faggot.

>no one is going to use them.
[citation needed]
>Fuck off, faggot.
No.

This post is wrong.
1. You can use your macOS entirely without any AppleID connected. You don't even have to connect to the internet at any point for it to work after a clean install.
2. An iTunes account is an AppleID.

>moving the goalposts: the post

Goalposts were not moved at any point.

You can choose to set up your machine without an Apple ID. There is a "skip" option. It is possible to use your device fully without any online Apple services like iCloud, iTunes, App Store,… . You can even install apps by just downloadingg them from their website, so the App Store isn't even needed.

Sounds like you had no real idea that the option existed and are so butt blasted and salty that you double down on your ignorance.

t. Mac user since 2005