Be american

>be american

Whats wrong with that tho?
Its a reason to be jealous, not make fun of them, for once.

shut up adolf.

>be finnish
>get

I am Greek.

DIDN'T GETTED

>be american
>be gay
>get shot

Was it a Muslim or a Sup Forumsdiot?

a shitty muslim

Get shot

>99
get

FBI saying he had Islamic leanings

Sup Forums is in a state of euphoria

hahaha

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of Muslims

Why do you think they're anti-Jews?

Muslim obviously

he's a muzzie

Edgy

damn m*slims are cringey.

Ribs

this
in fact it's precisely the reason why i left Sup Forums a few years ago, they're all fucking muslims

basically Sup Forums=ISIS don't let anyone tell you otherwise

O M A R
M
A
R

Well at least its not a school

a muslim who was a registered democrat

trump just won the presidency and the US is saved

>Islamic terrorists shoots up gay nightclub during Latin night
It's like a liberal's worst nightmare

Sup Forums is just white muslims

at least Murica do us favor by killling faggots. better than pamper them

But arent lot of white supremacists and/or Trump supporters harassing jews on twitter with ((( )))

Get ready for level 99 propaganda with gay-friendly American Muslims

>lelbya

muhammad remember not to kill the gays please

>be an american
>get gayed

Can't even make a single reply without
>lybia

Has anyone noticed that this is the second shooting that occured in Orlando this week? First, the death of a Rockstar, now this?

>lybia

>labia

>love ya

>Libya
>unironically safer than PooSA

KEK

i remember some screencaps of some ISIS fighters sharing Sup Forums memes from a year or so ago

>Rockstar

She was a talent show contestant

is this actually true? why do they have such a hard-on for donald trump then?

Because ISIS ultimate goal is the final battle of the east vs the west.

They probably think the chances of it happening are higher with Trump as president

Somebody shot up a gay bar?

I guess we didn't want England getting all the attention.

Not really, it's just full of people who love racist banter that isn't particularly tolerated here.

>muslim shoots up gay nightclub

HAHAHA NO BLAMING THE WHITE MAN TODAY SJWS

well..they blamed white male for shooting yesterday

At least 50 dead now.

It was a white liberal who murdered at least twenty LBGT people of color

>domestic terrorism

Fuck you jews, Muslims aren't "domestic" here no matter where they were born. This isn't fucking France.

>muslim
>parents from Afghanistan
>registered democrat
>kills faggots
>on Latino night

It was a Sup Forums was right

T.immigrants nation

I mean im an ex muslim fedora and i lived among muslims my whole life muslims aren't bad as you guys describe them

muslim Sup Forums

Is this what the establishment is going to run with? Hilary must be shaking right now trying to fix this

Mudslime

The only way to stop a bad Muslim with a gun is a good Muslim with a gun

>Be T*rk

>democratic muslim kills a bunch of fags on latino night

what a day, what a lovely day

they safer than usa

#notallmusims
#illridewithyou

If it was a muzzy, holy fuckin' shit that is good. Stoke the flames, it will only secure our borders tighter.

hehe

Fucking terrifying.

All muslims are shitty.

>ex-muslim
Yeah right, apostate. Kill yourself. Better yet, tell your neighbors so they'll kill you as ISLAM COMMANDS IT.

Islam is a murderous death cult. On a good day.

Muzzy buttmad butt buddies were bumpin butts

>good Muslim
top kek :D

This thread reminds me of that one scene in Clockwork Orange with the activists.
None of you actually care that people have died, but are happy because this allows you to push a particular narrative.

>I mean im an ex muslim fedora and i lived among muslims

Do your muslim friends know about this? I was under the assumption that Africa has religious conflicts out the wazoo.

Pretty accurate. As an American, we're pretty fuckin' familiar with death... as most people probably are. Is it sad? Sure. But just like if your neighbor's neighbor's dog died you probably cry over it. Do I recognize it's terrible and sad? Is my sentiment of not really caring soulless? Yeah sure dude. I drop a prayer but that's as far as it'll go.

World keeps on spinning, what effect will this have? A pretty useful one for our narrative.

Why don't Americans just ban guns?
This is the serious question

Yes, it's disgusting. Americans should be doing something about this problem instead of blaming it all on Muslims. More gun regulation would be a good start.

>None of you

Yes, good goy, it's US, we're the heartless shills, not the MSM throwing the gays' bodies up in the air trying to trade corpses for gun-grabbing legislation

>IF YOU DON'T BAN YOUR GUNS YOU DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT DEATH

Kill yourself and take your family with you to hell.

The worst shooting of all time happened in Europe.

Pretty sure muslims without guns are more likely to kill people than guns without muslims, senpai.

If an american drops his guns, they automatically turn into a canadian

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

why are you being so defensive?

It's only normal that people care less about tragedies that happened far away from them.

Isn't that a good thing?

>this semantics tongue twister is a check-mate in american arguments

Where was the good gay with a gun?

Atleast you don't get told you're a cuck or something everytime you don't agree with someone

Why are you being such a little faggot trying to perverse our thoughts and weaken our country?

>hey senpai drop your weapon, it's a good idea I swear lel
>*drops gun*
>get's killed

Peace through superior firepower. Imagine if the North Koreans had weapons. They wouldn't be so fucked.

Dog Bless the TSA

It was a "muslim" planted by Donald Trump, I'm already seeing the massive rapings on 4th of July by "Mexicans"

yeah i get that, but surely you must feel that there's something fundamentally wrong with IMMEDIATELY calling for gun bans or shitting in your Muslim neighbour's pool? It's almost like everyone is just waiting for this to happen, and when it does, they put on a smug face and say,"see, this is what happens when you don't listen to us."

I don't know, man, I'm probably not being articulate, but it's just how I feel.

It would only disarm people who follow laws.
Not to mention it would be a bad idea even if they did manage to execute it with reasonable effectiveness.

The entire american point of view is that government is evil. Our founders knew that basically, after them, it was just going to be crooks all the way from then on out, as it is in every single government in the rest of everything ever.

So what they did was give us a very clear set of rules that heavily restricts what the government is actually able to do, they put defending that document as the first thing you swear to in every single oath of office and citizenship, and then they give everyone a gun.

The result is we are the longest unchanged currently running national-level government on the planet.

Meanwhile europe is about to go back to being a totalitarian aristocracy.

WW2 is irrelevant when topic is gun owning policy

>It would only disarm people who follow laws.
That's still a good thing

more recent count is 50 dead
according to the shooters own father it wasn't influenced by religion at all, it was an anti-gay hate, thus the venue of a gay club

You are kind of right but skewed off center.

When it happens we are able to speak truly for a while with out the PC censorship crowd having the moral authority to shout us down. Those 50 dead gays are martyrs who bought the ability for reality to break through the distraction bullshit of pronoun wars. We cant waste it.

Nah, I understand, but guns are a hot button topic, especially in election year.

The gunmen was a Muslim

Hey, man. I agree with you.