What's a good alarm clock?

What's a good alarm clock?
What do you guys use?

your phone, idiot

just crack your blinds and the sun will wake you up.
other wise, use your phone and some speakers

Smartphone. It's a fairly obvious choice.

I use my phone and an alarm clock because I'm an extremely heavy sleeper

if the volume is all the way up on your phone and you still need an alarm clock to wake you up then you might want to see a doctor

I can't see why you'd need that. Even my cheap Chinese phone can be really quite loud and it's possible to use very obnoxious sounds.

But if you need multiple devices anyhow, fine.

This, and preferably place it so you actually have to get out of bed to turn off the alarm.

The Alarm app crashed over night several times, so the alarm didn't played at all and got late to work

I have my old samshit and new phone set up with like 5 alarms each to wake me up

Sony Dream Machine, set to Spanish morning show, in the kitchen so I have to be up to turn it off.

The Alarm app on my Apple iPhone suits my needs perfectly. You can create multiple alarms for different times, and pick from over twenty sounds. Not enough sounds? Just buy more from Apple iTunes! Not happy with the preinstalled alarm app? Just buy a new one from the Apple App Store!

Nobody posted it yet?

Nice clock ahmed

Get a better phone, even my Indian made custom ROM have a working alarm

Samsung Galaxy S4 untouched official 5.0.1 with stock clock app

cool clock ahmed. how would would you like a trip to the white house and and a lot of free cool stuff from microsoft?

>needing an alarm clock
Fix your fucked sleep schedule. I wake up every morning at 6:30am on my own because I don't ruin my body by watching anime in a dark basement for 16 hours straight.

>samsung you asked for this

I had to greentext only Samsung but OK you got that

Yeah, I have a new phone now anyway

But it still blows my mind that on such a popular device something as simple as an alarm doesn't work