What' the best country for a Greek person to immigrate?

What' the best country for a Greek person to immigrate?

I thinking Norway, England or Denmark

Other urls found in this thread:

mylittlenorway.com/2010/04/do-you-really-want-to-live-in-norway/
ssb.no/en/arbeid-og-lonn/statistikker/innvarbl/kvartal/2016-05-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkish rapebabbies like you should not come to Denmark.

Why don't you go to Germany, like every other Greek fleeing from their failed state?

Madagascar

>Turk
Turks are cockroaches.
Actual honest young hard worker here.
You need workers to do the shitty jobs, I can be your pole.

Funny thing is that many europeans don't know how different we are culturally.
You fags are completely savage illiterate animals and monolithic.

Admit it, your country as a whole is like that.

Probably England
We have lots of cypriots

(you)

Denmark

>hurr durr they're so shit why do people think we're like them
Maybe the people are right you faggot , Greece is a shithole

Culturally you're almost 3rd world.
Enjoy.

Cypriots are like turks, ultra dark skinned, ultra obnoxious, no respect to anything, uneducated.

Although they are much richer, the rich families send their kids to England to educate them and live their kewl lives.

sweden

You wanna check all detailed metrics, we are factually 1 world apart.

Mhmm , surely you are.
It isn't Turkey where farmers are striking daily or it isn't Turkey where people daily fuck up and end their lives

>YES
No thanks, too much uncontrolled immigration, every 3rd worlder comes and rapes everything.

No place for honest hard workers that simply want to live in peaceful societies.

Exactly, you have no standards, you grew up in poverty, dirt and crime.

Imagine, we kill ourselves because of lowered standards, and STILL our standards are higher than yours.
Typical 3rd worlder tha lives in a pile of shit.

What a hard quest would that be while getting paid by EU daily.
BRAVO GREECE

>greece
>hard workers

>I don't know how economics work
I know you don't.
You were busy screaming allahu under your mudhut.

Be honest, in Stralya, are Greeks lazier?

Germany or UK.

The process of immigrating to Norway is usually very complicated even for EU/Schengen citizens, and finding a job won't be easy. You'd also have to learn a completely useless language to have a realistic chance of finding one with a good enough pay to keep you afloat.

mylittlenorway.com/2010/04/do-you-really-want-to-live-in-norway/

AUSTRALIA

>tfw norguy tries to defend country from immigrants, even if it's one person.

That's admirable Rich Sven, it really is, but I'm not a mudslime, theist, criminal, rapist,uneducated, obnoxious, opportunist, lazy, philistine, or anything like that, the polar opposite in fact.

What about Denmark?
English language is considered on par with their first language on how widely it is used.

>English language is considered on par with their first language on how widely it is used.
lol where do you hear this?

>A large majority (86%)[1] of Danes also speak English as a second language; it is mandatory for Danish students to learn from the first grade

And from other non-official sources as well my personal anecdotal encounters.

Well, you're welcome to try your luck here, but 2015 set a new record in former immigrants leaving our country. Unemployment hasn't been higher since 2005, and its expected to rise to over 6 percent by 2019, the highest number since WW2.

You won't be able to have an ordinary job if you don't speak Danish, especially not if you're an "honest hard worker" rather than highly educated.
There are exceptions of course, but the vast majority of jobs required Danish, and English is certainly not considered on par with Danish.

You should stop listening to leddit fags tbqh.

Relevant, immigrants are naturally the first in line to lose their jobs: ssb.no/en/arbeid-og-lonn/statistikker/innvarbl/kvartal/2016-05-11

It depends greatly on where you can Best find a Job.
But usually countries built on immigration like canada are the Best for immigrants

Even as a, say, factory worker?

Do you hate Greeks?

Why all that, what's happening to Norway.
Canada and 'relia?

Yes and especially US of a

That depends. Are you one of those Greek bores who insists on telling everyone how all things great in this world are connected to Greece, who keeps talking even though nobody's interested in your self-aggrandizing/patriotic stories, and who never pays any attention to what anyone else has to say ? If so, go to Germany. I heard Germans love that shit.

>Even as a, say, factory worker?
Especially as a factory workers. Basically companies will tolerate non-Danish workers if there's a shortage people with the right qualifications.
You can get a job without speaking Danish in IT and business, but not as a factory worker.

>Do you hate Greeks?
No, but I do hate immigrants.

Oil price crashed. We were more prepared for these prices than most other countries dependant on exporting oil, so luckily it hasn't hit us as hard as the rest. Saudis are about to take a big hit, Venezuela is in ruins, Canadian dollar and Russian ruble has gone to shit and we are trying to hang in there.

>economics mean bankrupting country every 5 years while recieving foreign support
yeah I really don't know about economics

It's one of the things that makes Greece a shithole.

From a young age we're told how awesome our history is and that implies that we are genetically superior,
kinda pushes people into a mentality that they don't have to prove anything to themselves or others, this idea feeds itself through generations and culture.

I don't belong here, I don't think or behave or like anything they like, take me with you oh great Nords, I'll role play the Pollacks and clean your toilets.

Stop listening to that bitter Danish(?) cunt, english is extremely common both in the Netherlands and Norway.

Getting a job there is as hard as your education and experience dictates, but it's a piece of cake compared to Greece. Higher level jobs (ones that require some equcation/training/technical skills) are very often open of anyone that speaks english.

All countries are raised like this you illiterate cunt. It's up to the people to differentiate the propaganda from the truth, and the crushing majority worldwide fails.

Another self-hating victim-mentality moron. Great. It's funny because you won't even manage to immigrate you cunt.

>All countries are raised like this you illiterate cunt
That's naive as fuck to say the least.

Just take a look at foreign people, do they ever sound as pompous as fucking Greeks?
Greeks are like top 3 of the most stupidly proud people of the west.

>victim mentality
I'm not a victim, being born in a shithole isn't being a victim, although it's unfortunate.

Go suck more GD's cock.

>Just take a look at foreign people, do they ever sound as pompous as fucking Greeks?
Have you even met any foreigners? Have been abroad? Because even if you didn't, you could at least see a couple sessions from the house of commons in the US,UK, Germany or anywhere else. Everyone thinks like this.

>Go suck more GD's cock.
I'm a left winger you cunt.

>this one greek faggot that acts like diaspora before he even flees.

Have fun competing with syrians lad.

Are you a communist?
>house of commons
You take one example and make conclusions?

How about holistic experience, from internet contacts, from group discussions, from documentaries, from newssite, from real life encounters, also "house of commons" and literally from everything you have seen, official or anecdotal, direct or indirect and make a good estimate.

Google "why are greeks so proud"
learn2thinking

ok go ahead and suck anglo dick you faggot.
you really do deserve it.

>I'm a left winger you cunt.
Kill yourself.

I suck anglo/nordic dick real hard, it's fun tbbq

It is common but danes speak danish to eachother not English. If you want to live there you need to speak the language

>english is extremely common both in the Netherlands and Norway.
>Higher level jobs (ones that require some equcation/training/technical skills) are very often open of anyone that speaks english.
It doesn't matter how common it is for people to know a language. It's not an official language, and is rarely used outside of the service, business and tourist industry. Immigrants are last in line for 8 of 10 jobs, and other Nordics/Germans/Dutch people will always have a big advantage in the selection process as they hold a great reputation. Not knowing a Scandinavian language will dramatically limit your job options, and effectively kill your social life. The jobs that require little or no education are usually reserved for young Norwegians, so unless you're a highly qualified worker in a 'rare' field, you'll be spending months getting a job if you start from scratch with no contacts or social networks.

Need more prime hellenic pussy in Australia pls

If you're a hardworking white European come to Canada

>canada is being the only bro itt
T-thanks

Greeks are bros, just not that greek poster in Germany

I am Greek

Say no more senpai

I am Greek

>tfw no greek gf

MODS

Not even kidding but you guys even when not college educated do well here. Just don't come and start a pizza restaurant. Greek owned Italian/pizza restaurants here make shit food.

>iktfb