Skype won

Skype has just revolutionized instant messengers.

skype.com/en/new/

where us the revolution, marketer?

Can't wait for Microsoft to fuck the linux version of Skype again! Thanks m$!

the future looks brown

>Global Rule 11
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.

Where are the white people in this advertisement. 70% or more of your demographic is white people. As if we wouldn't notice.

Also the new skype update basically just made it an even bloatier mess. Why can't m$ just keep it fucking simple.

Reminder that Skype's an NSA spyware botnet.

Nigga ass shit cunt fuck ayy ayy rape rape rape

DIVERSITY

> A future without white people
Might want to start learning how to be hunter gatherers again darkies.

Ass nigger nigger pids hhddghvfggg meme meme nigg e tvdd kije ayyyyyyy ayyyyyyy jgjvjchchchxlhchxhvjvhvifucyc kigfdethbvhhb nn h dfgg :^^^^^^^))))

Good, now a world without racism will exist.

By having shitty quality calls that'll kick you off ans no mac support?

>tfw this is actually the truth

why are their noses so big

I remember a time when paid shills had quality assurance programmes and were basically undetectable. Can't say things are the same now.

I remember a time when the term "shill" didn't exist here and even retards could actually tell sarcasm.

>the only white person is an old man you can barely see

terrible

he's probably (((white)))

>every company always trying to get some of that Apple essence
>it never works, nobody uses their services and they look like clones

Why can't Microsoft just stick to what they know, which is dull office boxes? I wonder how many people will buy the fabric Surface thing which is a literal fucking fashion accessory with some gimped version of an already terrible OS over something actually established and known to function like a 13" MacBook Air?

"You can talk with your waifu or buy onaholes by skype"

I know you're b&'ting because it looks and behaves like shit. I don't want a fucking Microsoft account. When I do use Windows 10, I use software created by Russians and other independent programmers with GitHub accounts. Microsoft can't compete with a handful of intelligent programmers. I'd rather use Wire, Allo/Duo, or Facebook Messenger. Microsoft is always late to the game and when they are ready, it's shit. We only tolerate Windows 10 because we ain't spending money for macOS.

>2017
>using skype
kill yourself faggot