Why is China moving more and more of their their component manufacturing to Africa?

Why is China moving more and more of their their component manufacturing to Africa?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cheaper.

To spread their rampant pollution around while they brag about clean energy.

Because China is too poluted and Afrikans are too stupid to know not to do it.

every world power has to rape and enslave Africa on the way to the top

All of the rare metals for electronics come from Africa. They're raping and pillaging the natural resources.

China already has more rare earth than any nation on earth

who is this regal se(men)agull?

Thats just not gonna work, africans cant into electronic assembly. The only option for china is to automate assembly as fuck and have small team of chinese to supervise the factory.

I thought I filtered this trip. FLLLOOOEESNNNSSSS!!!

BIG

They learned from USA that it's better to enslave Africans in their own country, so you don't end up with civil rights and a huge welfare bill 200 years later

Of course that's what they do, you dumb wanker

i want her to colonize me 2bh

>When you're so Sup Forums you think Africans are too dumb to be slaves

pretty smart desu

don't shit where you eat

>tfw Heineken teaches Africans to grow Heineken™ wheat which they can sell to the Heineken factory they built there so they can sell beer to Africans

and the best thing is that this is subsidized by the Dutch government because they said they'd be creating jobs (they didn't)

People have realised Africans don't need jobs. It's much easier to give them enough foreign aid to keep them alive, and this ensures they don't become internationally competitive and start using 1st world country amounts of energy, which will fry the globe in about a year

they're tired of being part of the 3rd world

China wants phase out stateside manufacturing and become a service oriented economy similar to the US. No nation stays with manufacturing forever.

They've also had a "fuck shit up now fix it later" mentality, and now they're starting on the fix it part. They don't have much choice.

>and this ensures they don't become internationally competitive and start using 1st world country amounts of energy, which will fry the globe in about a year

How much bleach did you have to drink in order to become this retarded?

Guess this ends the thread.

Except it clearly didn't, you ninny

Nice chest on that chink

Because that's where the raw materials are. The Chinese aren't stupid. They're doing their best to make the supply chain work for them.

Didn't China basically pull out of Africa years ago?

nice counter argument

You know words hurt user. That was uncalled for.

for five year-olds: Africa has a lot of things that China wants. China has a lot of people and those people think the US and its friends are really cool, and want to be like them. But to be like them, they can't keep spending all their time cooking food or getting firewood, because then they won't have time to play with toys or eat candy like the US and co. Africa has a lot of problems and China thinks they can solve them by having Africans get firewood and cook food instead. So China is doing a lot of things in Africa, like building trains and classrooms for them, in turn, they get to eat a bit of food and have some firewood from Africa.

Being a slave in an electronics factory requires much more brains than being a slave in a plantation.

Well there is massive massive demand for Basic Infrastructure in Africa.
Problem is they don't have the dough to cough it up (Corruption and hoarding).
And Uncle Sam/Duchess Europa are either too broke or too exploitative to do business with.
The post-colonial system as outlined by the former colonials are designed-to-fail from the start.

So Africa trades minerals/raw materials in exchange for the Chinese to build roads, electric lines, buildings, skyscapers and modern amenities like (Laptops/smartphones/cameras/Wi-fi etc.)

Many Africans/Indians got massively rich, just by re-selling Made-in-China modern shit in their African countries, which they got straight from the Chinese OEMs

Dangerously close to the truth

MAYBE BECAUSE THERE'S A LOT OF FUCKING LAND
DID YOU EVEN BOTHER THINKING OF HOW POLLUTED CHINA IS YOU FUCKING INBRED

He's right moron.

If you don't want Africans to become competitive, just let them die.

I'd love her bra-less and natural. She is looking awkward

China is colonizing africa

>what is the division of labor?
Sup Forums is literally 300 years behind economics.

If we leave Africa alone, only the stupid ones will die, the smart ones will develop and improve their country without stupid ones eating and destroying everything in reach.

apparently a gook ;o

>Africans
>competitive

Its cheaper and they don't want to pollute their country anymore. So Africa it is.

Because this is exactly what happens all the time, right?
The stupid totally won't outbreed the smart while leeching from them.

1) Building influence/allies in region (they will need in coming decades)
2) Cheap material/labor
3) Diversification
4) Trade partners
5) Closer trading routes (to europe)

>Africans being superior when it comes to physical tasks means that they're also superion when it comes to mental ones.

African detected.

>division of labor
That only works when you're dividind the labor among people who are capable of it.
Doing so in Africa would be like running a nuclear plant with children. No amount of labor division will give you acceptable results.

The only electronics companies that exist in Africa are in South Africa.

1) European/American/Korean/Jap companies do not have a strong foothold in the region, unlike in America/Europe/the rest of the world.

So it is a more prudent move to invest in a developing region with rising
income/demand for higher quality of life than stagnating developed countries where competition
is at its fiercest and brand awareness/trust is non-existent.

It's called brand-building.
And it helps the Chinese produce goods/services at more competitive prices than the rest of the
world in every conceivable department.

2) Europe/America/Japan/Korea/China have also been buying up farmland/fresh
produce/expand their fisheries in Africa for the past decades.

The Africans have also been trading raw materials/land/market access to deleverage their debt to the Chinese

So Food and resource security is another added benefit.

3) What Europe/US failed to understand about Africa after decades of failed 'charity'
and 'democratic' coups backed by various American (CIA) and European intelligence Agencies (Mainly MI-6/DGSE),
is that a stable environment is needed for African nations to remotely progress.

So what China is doing is fostering stability and in the process, building their future customer/consumer base.
It's a smart play, assuming no future foul play by other players on the continent as it secures future growth.
(The Indians have been trying for years to provoke hatred among the Africans to attack/boycott the Chinese, while getting them to buy Indian, the Americans/Europeans have been using their soft power to do the same)

>Thinks physical ability isn't directly linked to mental ability.
>What is coordination, balance, timing, and discipline.

Exactly.
Thanks for proving my point.

All things mouthbreathers can do.
Just because you're good at running or playing a sport it doesn't mean you'll be good at complex tasks.

That's like saying that you're good at using your hands to eat with fork and knife, so you must be good at using them to play an instrument well.

>Mouthbreathers
>Olympic Level Athletes
>Being this fucking retarded

Hint:
Look at where the Nigerians stand in England.

>So white they don't realise my image is only meant to show Africans being competitive, directly opposing the argument presented.

Squats can help you lift and move goalposts, but they obviously don't make you fast

when niggers nig its not going to matter

I can't unsee that stupid fucking Chadface whenever I see Chad, Africa

Chad is next to Niger tho

thats not what happens with the aborigine. the smart ones got killed off by the brutes

good, let them have a go at civilizing them, we tried our best

Legit after sauce cos i'm curious about this. This is pretty much describing modern man killing all the neanderthals too. eventually this brutes wise up

>Didn't China basically pull out of Africa years ago?
Are you kidding? they own half of it. where do you think materials come for all those electronics?

>are either too broke or too exploitative to do business with.
you realize china is the most practical nation on earth? they will suck africa dry and grind the bones

natural selection :^)

Yes, white people and black people, and indeed people of all colours, can compete at the highest levels.

>Estimated offer total: 101 billion
So, like 1/9th of what Apple is worth for all of africa's resources.

What a steal.

What part of the chart suggests that offer is for all of Africa's resources?

That's what Europe and America did brah. cHina is just late to the game

What part makes you think china won't scam them out of everything they have and say they had a deal?

That doesn't work unless you invade the country, see "Iranian Revolution"

>Anyone giving a fuck about africa
We let them genocide each other and pretended they were "Acts of Genocide" which are exactly the same as genocide, but not really, because we don't want to waste any money on those darkies and real genocide would require action.
China can do what they want to them and nobody will care.

Someone who gets it.

Yeah, because no one cares about what China's doing in the SEC, so of course they can do what they want in Africa. Also even with a 3 million strong army invading and subjugating Africa would be more trouble than it's worth.

Because China's rep is on the trucking line. China now has to build up a good rep to have an impact on the service industry.

They don't though.

Kidney impossible to talk about Africa when everyone's knowledge is based off memes and complete ignorance on the topic.

Never watched empire of dust?
To be fair, it's basically "Poorly made in china, karma edition"

>Africans
>Discipline

Exporting, yes. Reserves/expected remaining amount, no. Basically they just mine as hard as they can and export the ore to earn money, no caring about the environment or future reserves.

More than half of it is for political reasons. As those countries are one the reason why PRC can kick ROC out of UN.

>Never watched empire of dust?

They are not even formally employing those men though. They are picked out of a line at the start of the day randomly each day. You think you'll get Fucking quality workers like that nigga?

You pick unskilled informally employed (under the table essentially) workers you get the type of quality associated with that. Simple as that

Asians with big fat tits are my fetish

I CHOOSE NOT TO RUN!

It does when you can bribe the fucking president and local media so the locals don't know what the fuck you're doing

>investing in sierra leone
They want ebola or what?
Also fuck Mugabe.

Then since they have no force projection the French ruin everything

you are extremely ill-informed user if you don't know what Sierra Leone has.

No, the citizenry is actually pretty active and aware of stuff. You think they are ignorant of this stuff

I also wonder why...

What "corrupt" China spends billions on vs what the US government spends a trillion on blows my mind

Now they have high level corruption and ebola. Everything else doesn't matter currently.

China's in a unique position where they don't have to give a shit what anyone says, so they can strip mine and pollute with impunity. America can't do it because they'd get disapproving looks from the Eurocucks and ban the US from their secret club.

The same reason the west moved most of their manufacturing to China in the first place

My is my body moving more and more of my blood to my dick?

PHONE FAAAAAGGG

I can't wait for Sino-African cyberpunk cityscapes in 2080

Take a look at Mombasa
Pretty noice aesthetics

These chinks man... they read tech and science but they don't read HISTORY.
Chink bro thinks he's so smart even though he doesn't know THAT IT WAS DONE BEFORE.

>white man came to Africa to make roads and farms and make it great, livable and civilized
>at first niggers submitted cause they were poor and hungry
>things went well: infrastructure was being build power plants made, niggers started to have jobs and live better
>once the nigger started living better they revolted and expelled/killed the colonists, after they instated a corrupt regime that gradually started to ruin everything good that was done in that country
>more revolts and regime changes/civil war happened until all the good/wealth that was done by whitey vanished, all the infrastructure+powerplants etc GONE TO SHIT!

There's something wrong with these niggers!

Hey, they have to do something when they are chased by the cops.

I don't go to Sup Forums and talk about computers

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M