If someone is beating you up, you're not going to shoot his brother; even though they shared the same abusive father

If someone is beating you up, you're not going to shoot his brother; even though they shared the same abusive father.

Why can't we have the same reasoning with Muslims ?

Other urls found in this thread:

saphirnews.com/La-reforme-de-l-islam-l-ambition-d-Al-Kawakibi-sur-les-feux-de-la-rampe_a20709.html
pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/
gma.yahoo.com/detroit-man-wrongly-convicted-murders-15-freed-serving-161504016--abc-news-topstories.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1D-2oQONdAU
captaineconomics.fr/-la-realite-de-limmigration-en-france-chiffrage-et-statistiques
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing wrong with the slaughter of fags

why can't we just return to a hunter-gather lifestyle?

that would solve islam

We did. Did you forget about Medieval Blood Feuds?

Yeah, the time when Muzzies were technologically ahead of us

except his brother is ALSO a criminal
his older brother, an isis terrorist
and his younger brother, a drug dealer

and all his sisters, literally whores

If Hitler was the bad guy then why did they kill all the other nazis? They dindu nuffin

>Why can't we have the same reasoning with Muslims ?
Because no one fathoms reasoning with inbred retards.

You don't know that, fellow Pierre

Only facts are :
-> He punched you
-> His father was abusive and he used it as a justification

We don't know anything about his brothers in the scenario ; actually his older brother is trying a new style of parenting for the younger siblings
saphirnews.com/La-reforme-de-l-islam-l-ambition-d-Al-Kawakibi-sur-les-feux-de-la-rampe_a20709.html

>steal and destroy the creations of others
>technologically ahead
Muslims have never created anything.

Accurate description of Sup Forums

The Nazis we killed were a few thousands, all with tangible proofs of guilt.

There are more than 1 billion Ahmed in the world, and the only proof of guilt for 99% of them is your feels.

Should've told us that sooner.

>Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness and malnutrition. In both cities, most of the dead were civilians, although Hiroshima had a sizable military garrison.

What about Persian numerals and mathematicians ?
What about Al-andalus ?

Unfortunately a few thousand Ahmeds were not yet killed by westerners, only by themselves. Ironic, innit?

not to mention this isn't about blood this is about religion
religion is a choice

these people choose to associate themselves with this religion : they should be held responsible for this choice

example : i join a skinhead group (i wouldn't im terribly posh and upper class), the skinhead group mureders someone
can i be like "yeah but i wasn't involved so don't say anything to me, actually pity me for having the bad luck of being associated to such bad people !"
obviously not i made the choice to associate myself to criminals, i should expect everybody to hate me, yes ? thank you

i don't know, regardless chances are his brothers are indeed criminals too

>only proof of guilt for 99% of them is your feels.

pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-overview/

>be french
>get shot
>ask to be shot more
Literally can't make this up HAHAHAHA

Actually it will be more effective killing his brother. Will be more pain for him. Death may be the end. Sorrow is for the rest of life.

because Islam is inherently a hateful and violent religion. If you are not part of the Tribe you literally deserve to be killed.

The people going out there and killing gays and cartoonists are simply people who actually believe in what the Quran says. They are the "true" muslims.

>What about Persian numerals and mathematicians ?
I doubt they were Muslims beyond the title. Don't forget that they could only convert or die.
>What about Al-andalus ?
An illegitimate occupation that was properly dealt with in the end.

>chances are
Not an argument, we need real not feels here

I have read this study, and several conclusion can be draw from it :
1. The closer to the West a society is, the more progressive it is. Compare Bosnia to Iraq.
2. This study clearly ignores Muslims already in the West as immigrants.
3. Only 74% of Muslims support Sharia in the Middle-East. This seems huge, until you realise that Sharia is the de facto law in many of them ; which means that at least 26% of Muslims are openly against their government.
4. About 55% of Muslims think Sharia shouldn't apply to non-believers.

first off no we don't "need" anything, i said hus brothers are probably criminals and it is true, is your mind too small to deal with probabilities ?

also you disregarded my 2nd argument because this one actually has objective facts : it's their fault, religion is a choice, you can't apply the "they're unrelated brothers who make individual choices" logic, because they actively follow an ideology

finally i read your article : what a piece of dogshit
blah blah rich business man who converted to islam (haha) blah blah finikielkraut (lmao), blah blah"nothing to do with muslims" (lol)
well i know better than to trust any of this, it screams "bullshit" and no one would be convinced islam is actually reforming right now, if anything mislims are radicalizing not the opposite

We both agree that Islam needs to be changed.
Also, most of the time you don't choose your religion, especially with Islam : you're born in it. And then again, with more than 1 billion Muslims it's almost impossible to generalise.

I could argue that an Arab gave me back my wallet when I lost it in the RER, but that would change nothing.

>His brother is more likely to be a criminal
Talking about ethnic stats ? If so, why aren't rich black Americans more violent than rich white Americans ? Crime is always correlated with poverty. Since Muslims live in shit banlieues, they do a lot of crime.

They don't actually change it though, look at this initiative : initiated by jews and white people, very politically correct, no one heard of it
most likely will be a failure

That 2nd point is true, but aren't we supposed to live in the free,individualistic,capitalist western world though ? Here everyone is supposedly master of his own fate and his own beliefs

(on a daily basis, how many arabs steal white people's wallets,and how many arabs give wallets to white people ?)

Crime is correlated with poverty as well as certain communities : why are poor American blacks more criminal than poor American blacks then ?

Why ? some say genetics, some say culture, others education, group dynamics, media influence ... ?

Well i don't know and i absolutely do not care because regardless of all this the solution is to vote FN

why are poor American blacks more criminal than poor American whites then ? *

Because niggers don't want to work or be responsible for their actions.

Because racism

A cop can shot a black guy and get acquitted, with a good chunk of the American public applauding it

same conviction rates same bs.
gma.yahoo.com/detroit-man-wrongly-convicted-murders-15-freed-serving-161504016--abc-news-topstories.html
system is about status quo and a joke.

But of course, this 2nd fact totally explains the 1st one
Wait no it doesn't, in fact it's completely unrelated. In fact when an agent of the forces of order shoots down a dangerous criminal, i applaud too regardless of the race.

OP is a typical SJW narrowing the criteria as usual.

A Muslim doesn't have to blow up a building to be a net detriment to your country; there's a spectrum of reasons not to let them in, from terrorism, to rape, to theft, to claiming welfare for their 10 kids, and, finally, to being culturally incompatible with your country's values and the values of its people.

>They don't actually change it though, look at this initiative : initiated by jews and white people, very politically correct, no one heard of it
>most likely will be a failure

Well, you guys only hear from these and Tariq Ramadan and whatever, I don't blame you, you don't understand arabic.

However, Islam isn't as rigid as you think, in the states where citizenship is more important than religion it wanders off on all sides, and the core beliefs aren't as clear as celebrations and local cultures (think of it like USA). For example a Tunisian muslim scholar said on tv that he was convinced alcohol was halal.

In Saudi Arabia, ofc they want to keep their own interpretation because that's what justifies the whole kingdom in the first place.

>That 2nd point is true, but aren't we supposed to live in the free,individualistic,capitalist western world though ? Here everyone is supposedly master of his own fate and his own beliefs

Choose between being an idealist or a realist, this is the most deluded post i ever seen.

>the solution is to vote FN

There's still people to believe FN is going to do anything beyond counter productive segregational measures ? As much as I hate PS and LR, as much as I have no trust for commies, FN is the choice that will (at best) make France stagnate even more.

t. half arab

>In fact when an agent of the forces of order shoots down a dangerous criminal, i applaud too regardless of the race.
So you believe criminals don't have a right to be judged, and a policeman that has killed another human being, regardless of his crimes, shouldn't be questionned ?

hmmmmmmm

Sure, but how long is it going to keep going that way ?
Wasn't Turkey like that too, and now they are losing all of this to the more religious-minded ? And other countries too.
Regardless you're not like that in France,or not nearly enough.

I didn't say it was that way, i said it should be. And it should. To reach this state Christians got dechristianized by force and if muslims actually wanted to get assimilated (do they REALLY ? haha) they would have to go through the same procedure.

I don't know probably not, might as well try to get them in power and then we'll see
I'll vote for them anyways because they're the only ones who don't hate white people. I can't vote for anyone else user you have to understand, if I did it would be stupid.

Poster is a typical member of the Sup Forumselligensia seeing only what he wants to see.

My uni has a list of all the doctors in science that stay here, and wew, there are many Muslim-sounding names
Most of them fled from oppressive regime in ME/North Africa

I don't know if it quota or shit like that, but in every Vigipirate Patrol there is at least an Arab/a Black soldier.

You also didn't address the core of the argument, which is that you can't punish Ahmed for something Jamal committed, especially when Ahmed vehemently criticised Jamal actions.

>vehemently criticised Jamal actions.
on tv

then at schools he cheers for dead white people, then he goes on the internet and cheers for dead white people again

i'd totally buy what you're saying if Ahmed wasn't actually very happy about all this, when nobody is looking

i'm an ex muslim and i find all those islamophobes to be so retarded
especially this dudekill yourselves pls

Ahmed must suffer a pretty heavy cognitive dissonance, then
Thankfully the anons on Sup Forums see clear in his game

It's not because 2-3 Ahmed celebrated than the whole majority of them is happy. Why would they ? If they are refugees, they are fleeing the same acts of terrorism.
If they are locals, their actions (going to protests, etc...) speak louder than words on the internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=1D-2oQONdAU
Here is for exemple a pretty based Ahmed (at the front of Islamic reformation)

you supported a death cult while it was actively planning terrorism i dont give a shit about what you have to say your brainwashed opinion is worth nothing. there´s no difference between nazis and muslims.

lol i gave you this video didn't i?

>Islamophobia
>using a Muslim Brotherhood meme from the 1970s

>Ahmed must suffer a pretty heavy cognitive dissonance
It's called lying and putting up a false image.

>If they are locals, their actions (going to protests, etc...) speak louder than words on the internet
Nope their actions of telling their true feelings on the internet speak louder than putting up routine false image to deceive people

>It's not because 2-3 Ahmed celebrated than the whole majority of them is happy. Why would they ?
Because they hate non-muslims and want anything not muslim dead? Muslims are horribly intolerant people that want to kill and destroy anything that doesn't conform to their thought.

If I kill everyone in the DOE I do not become a physicist. The parasite cannot become the host it feeds on.

you literally said all MENA inventions were stolen from others and that muslims gave nothing to the world

if you go back in time to the caliphates the muslim world was the closest the world had at the time to secularism (tho not like modern secularism) where the rest of the world was killing anyone not of their religion muslims tolerated all faiths and let them keep their own communities with their own judical systems if they paid for protection

>daughter marries man she loves in defiance of arranged marriage
>kidnap daughter
>set her on fire and watch her burn to death
>religion of peace
>word of god

Yeah

You're basically arguing with your feelings. You've decided they lied so anything they will do will be another reason for you to purge them.

How exactly do you know they're lying btw ?

>Donald Trump wanting to ban all Muslims
>Marine le Pen saying "there are Muslims here, we are invaded"
>Sweden Yes memes being viral on normiebook

Nah, no Islamophobia at all
It's not at the levels tumblr describes but it's definitively there

>muslims tolerated all faiths and let them keep their own communities with their own judical systems if they paid for protection
And if they didn't, they were forced to convert or faced death. So much for tolerance.

Oh thank you yet another muslim saying "i'm not like that this isn't not real islam blah blah blah" with sad music in the background

oh my god i'm SO sick of it
did you know this afternoon i listened to that fucking fat fuck Mouloud Achour say exactly the same thing on the radio ?
yes, but what does it change to what actually is happening in this country ? nothing
some muslims are maybe full of good intentions, i don't care muslims still are ruining france don't pretend you don't know it

as you say actions speak louder than words and so far all the actions i've seen muslims do are actions of hate and violence

today again a muslim shoots 100 people in usa
nobody is surprised

The term Islamophobia was created because the LGBT movement was being very successful at fighting homophobia. The Muslim Brotherhood, an internationally-recognized terrorist group, decided that they wanted a piece of the cake and came up with the term.

Islamophobia is a fabrication to discredit any criticism of Islam and/or Muslims. There's nothing irrational about being against a death cult.

where did this happen exactly?

maybe you're confusing the caliphs with Charlemagne?

>The term Islamophobia was created because the LGBT movement was being very successful at fighting homophobia
*leaves*

Are you really stating that Islamic doctrine doesn't say that kafir have to either convert to Islam or die or, if they're "People of the Book" (i.e., Christians and Jews), pay jizya?

Of course he is. Lying to advance yourself is common for muslims

Good, leave.

A fair point. Islam as a political ideology can be subject to critic.

Hatred of all Arabs without expedition is kinda irrational though.

Again, only seeing what you wants to see
Violent Muslims actions are louder but there is definitively a change. There needs to be one, it is the only way we can live without terror.
His discourse is also much more nuanced than that. He has received death threats, for example.

i gave up on trying to argue with you after that whole
>The term Islamophobia was created because the LGBT movement was being very successful at fighting homophobia
seriously you win total flawless victory islam is an evil jewish zio nazi reptillian conspiracy created by evil jewish aliens to destroy the world you should totally fight them they are trying to destroy europe and the world

im gonna go dangle my penis like a boss now

>le evil Jew meme
Typical muzzie.

I'm a fedora actually but this was a fun convo

im thankful retards like you will never get any power in society

>I'm a fedora actually
As if there's any difference.

Oh yes there is a change
More people are getting shot, and more regularly, and you're getting more numerous.
And more spread out too. Just today muslims killed 50 in USA, 4 in China and god knows how many in their own countries.

Yes clearly you're going in the right direction everybody can see that

>There needs to be one, it is the only way we can live without terror.
Listen to yourself this is just ridiculous fuck off with the grandiose speeches

I'm not seeing any change
Show me your change

You're not going to see any change because Islam, by its own definition, is perfect and eternal and cannot be reformed. Its doctrine states that any Muslim that does not comply 100% with it is an hypocrite and must be killed.

>Sure, but how long is it going to keep going that way ?
>Wasn't Turkey like that too, and now they are losing all of this to the more religious-minded ? And other countries too.

You're waiting for results, what I'm talking about is on the scale of neighborhoods/villages, when islam has little to no relevance for the government, they can preach whatever they want as long as they aren't terrorists or huge fags. Nothing will change in those countries, only an arbitrary set of celebrations and cultural events keep the religion afloat, what needs to change are countries like KSA or Iran.

>Regardless you're not like that in France,or not nearly enough.

Are you the ambassador of the white race ?

>I didn't say it was that way, i said it should be. And it should. To reach this state Christians got dechristianized by force
France wasn't dechristianized by force at all, it was laicised by force, fedoras and catholics kept fighting each other but the state was always neutral (when it wasn't christian).
Either way we got to a state where your parents will let you choose how to live your life completely, and you don't have any social pressure or barriers except the ones you fabricate yourself, it's not the case for everyone obviously.

>if muslims actually wanted to get assimilated (do they REALLY ? haha) they would have to go through the same procedure

1. yes and no, if there's a lot of arabs in Paris it's because they like the city. Now if you befriend arabs and observe their habits you will notice that they shop a lot, that's because everything (other than food) is cheaper in France compared to their economies. Btw all maghrebinos know at least a couple of french words, it's a very pragmatic choice.

2.There's no magical solution, France has its history, we can't apply something that took centuries like that.

>I'll vote for them anyways because they're the only ones who don't hate white people

Are you serious or meme-ing ?

You are just afraid of debate because it challenges your fixed views, you want to escape your own shortcomings by blaming other people for them.

Will you feel better if I hug you ? :3

>Will you feel better if I hug you ? :3
Maybe~

>when islam has little to no relevance for the government
Well here islam has relevance to the government for obvious reasons.
What is even your point here anyways ? You should be allowed to drink alcohol in your no go zones ?

>Are you the ambassador of the white race ?
Yes, absolutely

>it's not the case for everyone obviously.
Yes, yet Christians did it, atheists too, Jews as well but not you.
Why ? Explain yourself

>1
Seriously tourism ?
If arabs are bringing 200dinars from algeria and spend it at the kebab, and the millionaire Chinese and Americans are scared of Arabs : it's not a good deal

Bt they don't just visit Paris, shop, then leave. Well oil sheiks do that, and they're great they actually have money to spend.
No they stay. And they spread out, i'm used to Paris being a shithole but now they're in the countryside as well

2. What is your solution then ?

And yes I'm completely serious why do you ask ?

>Well here islam has relevance to the government for obvious reasons.

What are the reasons ?

>What is even your point here anyways ? You should be allowed to drink alcohol in your no go zones ?

I live near what is supposed to be a "no go zone", there's more shitskins than usual and they do bydlo things like blast ghetto music and ride motos, selling drugs etc, but never did I see something extraordinary or was denied access anywhere or intimidated, same with white people that live there.

>Yes, yet Christians did it, atheists too, Jews as well but not you.

I'm not the ambassador for anyone, my parents left me a great deal of choice and I'm very grateful to them. And what you said is wrong, jews get less choice than 'us' from my own experience.

>Bt they don't just visit Paris, shop, then leave. Well oil sheiks do that, and they're great they actually have money to spend.

So you prefer oil sheikhs that pay to radicalize our mosques, because you think that french muslims don't deserve to organise anything ?

Btw, immigrants do spend a lot, i'm not even talking about tourists, read this : captaineconomics.fr/-la-realite-de-limmigration-en-france-chiffrage-et-statistiques

>No they stay. And they spread out

Yeah, we're not human I guess, I thought the same when I've seen black kids in some neighborhoods of Tunis, but then I stopped being an insecure faggot

If they stay for economic/political reasons they'll leave as soon as the situation in their country of origin evolves into something better.

If they stay because they believe they're french, why not ? They deserve it more than me, I didn't choose to be half frog.

>What is your solution then ?

Most reubeux have a shit education, my main focus would be to make bridges between french and maghrebi universities, as well as an education system that would suggest the question "do i belong in this country ?", basically, make the return easier.

Not all germans were nazis, that didn't stop the allies.

The reasons are there are too many of them, and they're making the place poor and dangerous

I lived in the 18th half my life the 20th the other half seriously it'd be much better without arabs
In fact when everywhere arabs werent the majority everything was better, people actually worked, i wonder why
You totally know how arabs behave at least don't lie to me

Good for you, you think i'm talking about half arabs who go on Sup Forums like you ? Obviously not
Maybe not orthodox Jews but honestly the regular Jews i know seem pretty free in general
Also they definitely feel much more free to be politically incorrect than i do tb h

I'd rather have neither

I don't believe this, they're people just awful people who make life shit for everybody
I don't believe the whole "don't worry they will leave" come on who wants to leave France for Algeria ? Nobody
And Algeria won't get better if they don't do it
Well except if we do it that is, but that gets called neo colonialism and they don't like it either

And do they actually believe they're French ? Seriously ? Then why do so many behave like this ? Maybe you do, but then again you're half French

>an education system that would suggest the question "do i belong in this country ?"
this is way too soft that's not how you solve problems
if i were them i'd check the box "yes i am french let me stay thank you"
and then probably make a rap song and be an asshole about it