Trump or hillary

non-murricans opinion on trump and hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zLpLPTyGNz0
youtube.com/watch?v=iqH47MIpuoA&bpctr=1465753512
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sudoku

How about this you lesser being, Shut your mouth, walk to the nearest strip mall, and shoot yourself in the head.

I'd vote for Emilia if you know what I mean

maga

whoops
youtube.com/watch?v=zLpLPTyGNz0

rockin' this erry day

Maybe we were wrong in defending ourselves, maybe we should have let the horror of WWII in the East continue unchallenged

youtube.com/watch?v=iqH47MIpuoA&bpctr=1465753512

I think trump needs to think more before he speaks. I really like the fact he wants to take all the manufacturing jobs back from China.

Hillary i don't even know who the fuck is voting for her. I have 14 relatives living in the states and they don't know anyone voting for her either

trup looks like a clown

Here's a picture on some Aussies who were needlessly attacked and tortured

Hilary seems like just another politician. Not much to hope for but won't destroy the country. Will maintain status quo.

Trump is an extremely clever populist akin to Caligula and one of the biggest threats to world stability. He might be good for Israel - he's Netanyhau's friend and knows him personally - but I'm genuinely afraid that he'll fuck shit up. Putin invaded Ukraine as an act of 21st century empire building. Trump could easily do something similar because the two man are made from the same cloth.

Trump.

Get a new reaction image.

Here are some more wonderfully kind things your great grandfather did.

Biological warfare is far worse than dying in a picosecond by a nuclear blast. Inhuman scum.

men*

Obama invaded two countries and is currently at war in 6.

How much worse could Trump make it?

Hillary has already stated that she will remove Assad. So that's a new war in Syria guaranteed.

Unit 731 puts the holocaust to shame.

Literally testing the limits of human pain by hundreds of thousands.

Let's ask Mexico

Neither is the supreme choice but Trump is their best shot.

5 months away

Who cares?

Japan is ethnically homogenous and will outlast the West easy.

America's future is Detroit.

>Assad is the enemy in the Middle East, not the actual savages and fanatics

love this meme

Trump

It makes sense if you keep tabs on your geopolitics. Assad is Russia's regional ally and provides them access to the sea. America doesn't give a fuck about the Syrian citizens. It is just a move to weaken Russia.

Hillary is going to win, it's already been decided.