Conscriptioncucks

>conscriptioncucks

>almost all western european nations have abolished conscription
>be born in finland

You also sweep floors for 9 months?

why dont you then have conscription for your women too?
norway did that to celebrate the 100 anniversary for women's suffragette

>fat cowards
>manboob cowards

Mostly because we don't to pay for it, we have enough manpower and there is no point hurting women too.

>tfw tj < -2000

Too expensive and our reserve
is oversized already

>>fat cowards
let's be fair here. if you join US military you join being part of a unsolvable conflict. if you get conscripted into Finland military, you'd never get into war unless Russia goes full tard

>not having your character built by a brotherhood of warriors
>not having a relevant military skill
>not having the opportunity to see combat and lead your fellow soldiers
>not making lifelong brotherly friendships
>having the defence of your nation in the hands of white trash loosers that had no other option other than enlist for money
Western degenerates, what will you do when they come for you?

6-12

>cleaning floor
>cleaning toilets
>skinning potatoes
>waiting 3 hours in cold weather just for commander
yea brothers in arms my ass. military is just the worst way to consume a man's time.

I'd go through a conscription in Finland of Switzerland if I had a chance

>two and a half
>fucking
>years

the only thing i learned at the army is how much i hate low class people (like REALLY low class ME people) and how to sleep while standing, on a stupidly cold/hot weather.

I wish we had had concentration camps in Hungary, so we could've shoved jews in the oven too, so today we wouldn't have to suffer reading your ignorant, retarded posts.

3 years + reserve duty to train for few weeks once a year.
>>cleaning floor
Well it's your floor, do you expect them to have your mommy come in to clean it?
>>cleaning toilets
Same, you shit there you clean it. That's how it works in your own apartment too
>>skinning potatoes
Why? There are cooks
>>waiting 3 hours in cold weather just for commander
That would be against regulations. If the commander doesn't show up in 30 minutes the company is automatically dismissed untill farther notice and besides, you can become a commander after a year.

>oh no, I have to go and shoot guns, blow things up an generally do cool manly stuff, how awful
>I wish I could just stay at home in my basement and not go on this adventure

Thank god I was born in a first world white country.

That doesn't even begin to insult me friend, as my character was built by the army. I can and will kill you though, if you ever build a concentration camp for non muslims.

Only 60 % true

Will you build a concentration camp for muslims?

what do you actually have to do when your called up, I wouldnt mind conscription

>white guys understanding of joining the army
>magical fun time adventure.

i wish i could posts decapitated soldier heads from ME on Sup Forums

I don't think I would have what it takes to join the military, if it was a war I would be just cannon fodder. Not everyone's meant to serve.

It's 91% true in my state.
Largest minorities are blacks at 2.9%, and asians at 1.7%

>That doesn't even begin to insult me friend, as my character was built by the army.

He thinks it's "character building"!!!!! Hahahahaha Get a load of this crap. It's called brainwashing you stupid redneck fuck.

Do Muslims in Israel have any kind of conscription?
Receive a military training. It would be more more accurate to call the military a summer camp for adults, though.

if you have a uni degree, its mostly office work/cleaning duty/cooking duty with soldier clothing.

If not, its just running for an entire day, standing infront of a door for hours and sometimes shooting shit.

its SUPER fucking boring

I read the question carelessly. In brief, your health is checked beforehand and your service (time, date, training, location, etc.) is determined in the draft.

>Receive a military training. It would be more more accurate to call the military a summer camp for adults, though.
absolutely this but those fun kids from summer camp turned into absolute shitty people.
lol i know some muslims fought for israeli side. every israeli male citizen have to be conscripted no matter what.

Their dilemma of choosing between loyalty to the state and their people is respected so they can choose to join the army but don't have to. Also, you can't trust them if you do it by force.
Other non Jewish minorities Druze, Cherkes etc, that choose to side with us in the war of independence have conscription like everyone else.

Starting mine in 3 weeks for 11 months

You forget they are turks, the attitude in muslim aemies between oficcer and grunt is more like a slave/master relationship.

Females too, but for 2 years and they need to sign a waiver and a contract for longer service if they want to get accepted to battlefront units.

The muslims that fight on our sides are usually minorities like Druze and Cherkes and several Beduin tribes. Assirians, some Christians as well. All of them would feel uncomfortable to live under palestinian rule.

it was the worst year of my life, glad it's over

I understand that its not like our army that is notoriously undisciplined in relations between different ranks but Turkeys army supposed to be the most advanced secular part of Turkey.

Doesnt mean they arent hard asses towards lower ranks, especially conscripts.

Russians also do that, without being muslims

yea pretty much like this. conscript are considered piece of shits by officers. but i think this is old military tradition since seljuks
if i know women can do community service instead of military in god's chosen country.

the german knows it.

conscript are kinda like deck boys in a navy from 1800.
They do boring meaningless tasks

yeah, peace time is awesome
stay jelly

>I will never be conscripted
>I will never spend a year playing with guns with my bros
Shlomo is so right

t. sami

If being a reservist is so great, then why isn't it completely voluntary? Why does the state have to use conscription?

Would you and others still have joined the army if it wasn't required of you?

Best and worst time of my life. Can't wait for refresher training.

I miss the army
>The unique relationship inside the troop
>The constant hardships and the satisfaction in beating them
>Constant workouts and easy access to the gym, being best shape of my life
>Learning alot of new skills and becoming far more independent than before
>Free food (even got a decent messhall), desserts atleast once a week
Really an unique experience I wouldnt be without

Yes they can. Also pacifists and the like. Some years ago they attempted to make this civilian service compulsory for arabs that don't serve in the army but their political parties shut this down because not serving gives them a headstart in their career over jews and they need it because >muhh affermative action

Hell no, it was terrible.

But it's still everything the jew listed out and more and an institution that I hope we never get rid of.

No. Most normal high quality people wouldn't choose a military career but they won't dodge the draft either. That's why a ''professional army'' is a bluff. Conscripted army has access to much better human resources than the ''proffesional'' one.

Sounds gay

>hanging out with a bunch of guys alone in the woods
Seems kinda gay

Woman detected

What makes you say that?

It is

There's nothing gay about spooning for warmth :^)

Is he getting his Sergeant rank?

I sure do hope so

>How to sleep while standing
Neat

>Not getting out of serving because you're "mentally ill" according to the army
sucker tbqh

Good luck finding a real job with that written in your discharge papers, teen edgelord.

>will probably fight in an irl war in my lifetime

>le brotherly bond
>end up a grunt contemplating suicide because stuck with brown trash mizrahi bydlos for 3 years
>expected to go to war with bydlos you won't even trust to pay you back for a pack of smokes

this is such bullshit

i'm not saying the army didn't build my character and matured me from a teenager to a man and work ethics and yadi yadi yada but the social part in most cases is utter shit, most people in this country are insufferable especially in army age.

>mfw had 21 in hand but fought to enlist
>mfw ust now realising i could've so easily have avoided this suffering

i will never be naive again

I would do it, but no more than 3 months

any more would be wasteful i feel

this is amazingly accurate

3 months, 3 years no biggy eh

>oh no, I have to go and shoot guns, blow things up an generally do cool manly stuff, how awful

>tfw kitchen service

> mfw I got rejected because I'm too short
Take that lank freaks!

How """tall""" are you?

Funny how you can hear the exact same discussion here about C papers

the exact same height as Tom Cruise

You can be a top gun or a tunnel rat.

>norwiegans get top notch comfy new gear
>don't even use it for war
>in the meanwhile we get sent to war with nigger rigged worn out gear, nigger rigged worn out M4s, shitty boots that fuck your feet and back etc etc

jelly indeed

i have a guy in my platoon who's even a tad shorter desu
he can also be in tank crew or artillary or whatnot

personally i found that manlets last longer than super tall guys
though 180ish is the perfect height

well it's a bit more nuanced than that, we just came out of the war in afghanistan that lasted for about a decade
and the gear is new because our old gear was REALLY old, it was about time we did something about it

What's a valo bete?

european civilians alone would beat israeli troops

Mine ended just 2 days ago. I served for 6 months, AMA

>men and women
>equal
Choose one.

>he serves for free

>He only defends his contry if he gets a good pay.

Oh wait. You wouldn't even understand the concept of national defence.

Tfw i volunteered. Gon be a CO someday.

Our last conscripts were sent to Srbenica in the early 90s. It kinda fucked them up so they decided to shut down conscription.

Are they gonna let me go if I have extreme autism? I'm ready to act it up, if I need to. Or just go full REEEEEE and tell them I'm gonna hang myself.

t. haven't been called up yet

just show up with signs of poor hygiene, long but not long shaggy hair, axila hodor, stains on clothe, long nails
just don't oberdoo it

Meh, its just compulsory (and not even that since the lottery system only selects some and gives a free pass to others, don't know the ratio) cardio training with some martial references thrown in, while it does last a full year its only 1 day a week for 5 hours, I'm doing mine mine next year just to get it over with since not having the released military service card can screw you over in some job applications.

This military feeling is mutual, regardless of location I feel.

This shit happened to us every fucking day

>tfw not fit for active duty
awesome

I feel so glad I got rejected
thank god I didn't fell for the
>le army build le character
> le army makes you a le man
These are just memes from people who got cucked by the army say to themselves to feel better

Just another day defending my country

If you got rejected, doesn't that make you the cuck?

>doesn't get the Simpsons reference

Are you saying you have autism but still want to do conscription? Or are you thinking of pretending to have autism to get out of it?

I went through basic training with an aspie. No idea how he got through recruiting, but needless to say he didn't do very well.

Sociomat hated by the whole platoon detected.

I hope the Marines get sent somewhere soon enough
recommendedly within 7 months

Operation Gaylord?

It is obligatory to sign, then they will accept or reject you, if you don't sign you can't have a job or college

>non conscription fags
you don't know what it is like to live in a country with %15 of the population trying to kill you and all the neighbors waiting for the opportunity to steal your land familiamamalia

conscription is necessary in our little roach-hole

>Get to walk around in forests like in childhood
>Get actual gun handling skills for future
>Get to test what is your breaking point and how far you can get.
Conscription is all about the mindset imo. If you hate from the start you will never like it and if you went with a positive outlook you will most likely have at least a decent time there.