/europe/

How do we fix europe?
especially france!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw&has_verified=1
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8
pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projection-table/2030/number/Europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't. Just let it keep happening.

JUST

Maybe it's time for Europeans finally leave this god forsaken planet.

By kicking biggoted trash like you in the ocean.
You're the kind of people who create civil wars by turning people from a same country against each other.

>Only 7,5% of population and we speak about them every fucking day.

t. future sharia victim

>not a single terorrist attack ever
I wonder why..

ayy lmao

t. mohammed shaheed

Terorism has no religion bigot

>Bulgaria

By administering a huge drunken party across EU. Sure there might be some fatalities but as it is said in Eastern Europe: "what kind of wedding it is if at least one person won't die?".

You have not even fighter planes to bomb the middle east

eww

fucks sake france

Can people stop bullying us about our Muslims now? Germany and France are clearly worse.

its so bad not even muslims want to go there?

t. Rasheed Malik

Wtf, we don't have that many mudslimes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Italy

>Islam is a major Abrahamic religion practiced by a minority of people in Italy. According to 2011 estimates,[1] 2% of the population adhere to this faith.

Impossibru to have doubled in just five years.

>Islam in the Netherlands is the second largest religion in the country after various forms of Christianity, practiced by 4% of the population according to 2012 estimates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands

dude, like hundreds of thousands of them go across your country yearly, don't you think many of them just stay there?

>Impossibru to have doubled in just five years.
Italy has thousands of Muslims arriving every day though.

Man, and here I'm thinking about moving to France... Bu-but outside of the cities there is not that many of them, right, guys?? There is still hope for France, right, guys?? There is no way Muslims will ever be more than 20% of the French population, right, guys??

You sure are comfy in your rich, sheltered homogenous mountainfort that throws anyone out who doesnt find enough swizz friends in the first months or has not buttloads of cash at his disposal.

Not that anything is wrong with that, but you have to realize that an ingroup-outgroup dynamic is just common sense and not everyone can or wants to be part of your ingroup.

They don't stay here. We have no welfare and the asylums are absolute shit.

>r-refugees arent that bad! you just need to give them a chance!
>gets raped and killed
(^: :^)

Plenty of them must stay. It would be delusional to think 100% of them move on.

Even when France is white, this country is fuged.

>0.3%

Switzerland will be the next one to have a massive problem. They're papering over it by having a high standard of living, but the fact remains that they have a rapidly expanding Islamic population. I was in Geneva a few weeks ago for work and it may as well have been in Angola. Zurich is a Muslim city, as is Bern. Even the smaller cities and towns haven't escaped it.

I lived in Liechtenstein and Austria and the difference was huge. Switzerland is slipping.

Only problem I see is Bulgaria.

can't blame them, desu

Nigger, there's no way it's as high as that. I live in the north which is the region with the most immigrants and I barely see any mudslimes. Romanians are a bigger problem.

That's what I thought about it too, until I actually worked and lived there for a time.

Huge gangs of Africans in Geneva. It was fucking disgusting.

Every country except the UK is overestimated in this statistics.

The real percentage of muslims in France is actually between 3 and 4%

JEEZE I WONDER WHY.

Why not? Do you have any real data or anything?

Just curious, I'm not doubting you or anything.

>Every country except the UK is overestimated in this statistics.

Please explain

They are everywhere

Already posted data from the wiki here: I want to know the source for OP's data though.

One thing I can say for sure though is that you have shit ton of them.

Like half of posters here with French flag are actually not French but Muslims or some other refugees.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHzUnOya7Mw&has_verified=1

>only 4%
If only

You are on Sup Forums, according this board and Sup Forums we are all doomed.

There is not a lot of muslims here, and the few i know are bro-tier. There is some human waste in the street but not more than other countries. Come in Bordeaux my Salvadorian friend, south-west of France is really quiet. (Bretagne too).

>A study from INED and the INSEE in October 2010 concluded that France has 2.1 million “declared Muslims” aged 18–50 including between 70,000 and 110,000 converts to Islam.

>Like half of posters here with French flag are actually not French but Muslims or some other refugees

PROOFS ? How could you know ? /mena/ ?

Herd 'em to the camping site

>13.7

Bullshit chart, last census shows 7.

He is a brit, the mayor of his capital city is a muslim, his country is importing 300000 muslims every year, he needs to feel superior.

Remember
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

Embrace me, my poor and terrorist-free brother.

Thanks for the invitation my frog friend. And I know not all Muslims are bad but it's pretty obvious that they have some pretty awful people in their group. I've family in Paris and Toulouse so am just waiting to finish my career and learn the French language to get out of here. I've heard lots of good thing about Bretagne, don't know about Bordeaux but I will definitively check it out.

>1.1
Too many.

>Every country except the UK is overestimated in this statistics.
>that flag

of course

Push 'em off the cliffs Seamus

Soon Ireland and Poland shall be the Catholic pillars of Europe.

I hope so, I love Ireland

I love Poland back.

Every religion must die

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projection-table/2030/number/Europe/
Stop it pls

Islam first.

Ok Pablo but remember Catholicism is the one true church for the one true God, you do not wish to burn in hell fire or survive the eventual cleansing then you should convert soon.

lol Salvador man I think you will find that a lot of white Frenchmen will think you are an Arab yourself. nothing wrong with that, but you should be aware of that

I wish it were like this. nah m8 we will be right in line with you in the next 5 years max.

why are europeans such sheltered crybabies?

Yeah, I'm ok with that.

lmao
more like 20%, don't be naive

I'm not sure they want to let some fucking salvatrucha in their country

lol are you aware South America is like 90% Catholic

And one of the 10% said all religions mist die. Anything under 100% catholic is not acceptable.

Thank god I look white then

My grandfather was German so thankfully I came out looking like him. Praise the lord for that.

vlad the impaler was romanian

And a Catholic hero who held back the Turkish horde.

>Thank god I look white then

disgusting

Vlachs were orthodox christians back then, like today

Paris and Toulouse are both pretty bad for Muslims, desu. I'm in Toulouse right now for an internship, and they are everywhere - I even see full body & face covering sometimes, which is illegal.

I think Bordeaux is better - Nantes probably is as well. Everything between those cities is also cool. The only other Arabs in Western France will be in Rennes.

Don't know much about the rest of France.

>just 7,5%

Complete fake, there are a lot more.

eeeujw mudslims

eeeeujw catholkikes

eeeeuwjw juice....

If you are really that butthurt about muslims just move to Poland or Estonia

His methods were still sanctioned and supported by the Pope.

I would gladly let spics come here, at least they're not muslims or blacks

based poland btw

the crusaders can suck my fat orthodox cock

our tzar killed their emperor after slaughtering his cuck crusader army after they sacked constantinople

>Baldwin I (July 1172 – c.1205), the first emperor of the Latin Empire of Constantinople

>For some time his fate was uncertain, and in the meanwhile Henry, his brother, assumed the regency. Not until the middle of July the following year was it ascertained that he was dead. The circumstances of Baldwin's death are not exactly known. It seems that he was at first treated well as a valuable hostage, but was sacrificed by the Bulgarian monarch in a sudden outburst of rage

It's pretty great, m8 :^)

>Paris and Toulouse are both pretty bad for Muslims, desu.

Well, yeah Paris is pretty bad, obviously, but I didn't know Toulouse was that bad.

>I'm in Toulouse right now for an internship, and they are everywhere - I even see full body & face covering sometimes, which is illegal

Ok that's fucking bad God damn it

Will definitively check out Bordeaux then, I still have 3-4 more years of planing so there is still a lot of time to consider the best decisions.

Send them to the british isles and mine the seas.