All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees

All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees

youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canadians are all faggots though.

There are more gays in usa than there are canadians on earth.

Really makes you think.

I can't wait for Weedman's statement on this. Something like "if we die, we win"

Mashallah my brother, this filth cannot exist within the dawlah islamiyah

>a story you won't see anywhere else
Oh my sweet summer americans

“I am deeply shocked and saddened to learn today so many people have been killed and injured following a mass shooting in Orlando, Florida.

“While authorities are still investigating and details continue to be confirmed, it is appalling that as many as 50 lives may have been lost to this domestic terror attack targeting the LGBTQ2 community.

“On behalf of the Government of Canada, Sophie and I offer our condolences and prayers to the families and friends of those lost today, and wish a full recovery to all those injured. We stand in solidarity with Orlando and the LGBTQ2 community.

“We grieve with our friends in the United States and Florida, and offer any assistance we can provide.”

For all the memes he still has Mounties spying on Mosques and JTF2 gunning down Hadjis in Iraq.

He just uses SJW rhetoric to pander and fish for votes while being basically as harsh on Muslims as Harper was.

>suicidal leaf

Oh hey, a Muslim cleric gave a speech about executing gays two months before a mulim shot up a gay nightclub, at an Islamic Center within spitting distance of the nightclub that got shot up.

What a wacky coincidence, right guys? Better ban some guns.

If this was a white Christian saying it he'd be crucified in the city center

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=HTN6Du3MCgI

It makes me think Canadians like to travel.

>LGBTQ2
Is the rate of adding new abbreviations accelerating? It wasn't so long ago that adding the Q was still ridiculous

What did he mean by this?

>WE'RE ADDING NUMBERS NOW

HOOOOOOOLY THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

You're one to talk. anime is gay af.

>LGBTQ2
How does this keep getting longer? Why are faggots such snowflakes?

What does Q2 stand for?

>All of a sudden I am very glad to have muslim refugees
t. Asukafag

The Q stands for Queer (which I was told by a sociology professor in university in 2008 was a term offensive to gays and was being phased out, but I guess not).

No idea what the number stands for. I suspect it may be a typo.

Q = queer
2 = Two spirited, which is gay for native americans

Just a guess tho

It's 2-spirited, apparently

Is it true that Asuka's German dialogue was completely rewritten for the German dub because it was complete nonsense?

Why don't we create a gay foreign legion and send them all to the middle east.

:3

>2 = Two spirited, which is gay for native americans
Please tell me you're not making it up, I litereally spit my coffee on a keyboard.

Yes

Asuka best grill
Soryu tho, Shikamami a shit lesbo

Apparantly the indigenous had people with the "spirits" of both man and women, making them "two spirited"
So basically a faggy native guy

do you think it´s funny to treat people like monsters just because he likes Tom over Jenny?
fucking underaged, edgy and stupid

DEUS VOLT DEUS VOLT

CAN'T HANDLE THE BANTER

It's like a gay genocide except gays can't produce offspring. So It's a gendercide.

I'm legitimately tired of leftist mental gynastics to defend Islam at all costs, and I don't even live in a country where this is an issue.

>Is it true that Asuka's German dialogue was completely rewritten for the German dub because it was complete nonsense?

No clue, I only watched the English dub. There it's mostly somewhat coherent rants with correct vocabulary but somewhat incorrect grammar.

Almost believable, except one time when she had a phone call with her mom or some shit like that, that was pretty cringy to watch.

Also Asuka is worst grill. Maya is best girl
>being into 14 year olds
literally cancer

youll be thrown from a rooftop soon inshallah

lets ban gays instead

Tbh it would probably work pretty well. Get a bunch of gay bears to embarace the fuck out of ISIS like the YPJ does.