Do you get nightmares Sup Forums?

Do you get nightmares Sup Forums?

I do almost every night. It's normally related to stuff I've read in the news that day or a movie or something I've watched.

Imagine waking up in a cold sweat after you had to run away from your house after fighting off Russian and Somali ISIS members who've broken in and then once outside there's a drunken Finn trying to stab you because he hates Russians buying up all the property in his area and no matter what you tell, he's still convinced that you're Russian.

used to when I was a kid, now - never

stop believing in memes bro, they're just for fun

At times I've seen dreams with lots of dead bodies and/or body parts. I dunno if they count as nightmares since they don't necessarily feel like that.

my recurrent nightmare is having exams i didn't study for, even tho i became full NEET years ago

dreams have no meaning. they're the benchmarking of our brain, so to say

Nah, I sleep comfortably.
Speaking of sleeping I might do that now.

You better study hard then motherfucker

my life is a nightmare, both when i'm sleeping and when i'm awake.

nice

>and no matter what you tell, he's still convinced that you're Russian
I loled

WAKE ME UP

I mostly have nightmares wherein I do something awful that I then regret and am overcome with sadness. I then wake up with massive relief.

What do dreams feel like ? I have never dreamt before

>Do you get nightmares Sup Forums?
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

It's fairly common for people to be killed here while trying to convince someone that you're not Russian. Last year a Polish guy was killed by a Nazi for that same reason.

I have a rich imagination, so I dont watch horror movies or horror games anymore.

As a kid the games Resident Evil 1 2 and 3 which I played in the dark haunted me for years.

yes you did but you forget them
next time try to sleep at least 5 hours and try to remember what you were doing in your dreams
most of the time we think of other stuff ("gotta get up and get ready for work", "today is exams" etc.) and you forget what happened

Nightmares feel real. Scary. Except you cant control it. And you wake up when you are about to die.

I have tried that, tried drugs before sleeping, lucid dreaming, etc. Nothing so far, can't remember anything at all.
Can you feel pain during a nightmare? or get tired because you see yourself running or something?

>Can you feel pain during a nightmare? or get tired because you see yourself running or something?
no unless something else is giving you pain, for example a cramped foot or sleep apnea
same with pleasure, you might dream you're realistically fucking a qt girl and it's just your penis caught up between the sheets
the most common characteristic is loss of disbelief tho. you think everything's real in the dream until when you wake up you realize it didn't even make sense

>tried drugs before sleeping
that kills the dream m8 :¬|

>can't remember anything at all.
it's probably for the best, dreams are generally shitty

for me, I very rarely have nightmares, but even so, dreams are generally unpleasant. There's this pervasive feeling of something being wrong, there's also something which is not okay, and you can "feel" it, but at the same time you can't figure it out, and it feels real while you're dreaming. It's like a non-stop feeling of discomfort, of knowing that something's not right, yet being completely unable to do anything about it.

And even when I have good dreams, it generally involves me being happy and making a benis in bagina inside of a woman, and then when I wake up I just end up being sad and depressed because I realize it was only a dream and now I'm back at real life.

tl;dr it's better to not remember your dreams

in my nightmares,canadians cook for me,pic related its a canadian cook

nightmares every night have been replaced with sex dreams, really strange

I used to until my late teenage years. As a child I would have a recurring one about sinking beneath the ocean surface.
Then the last one I remember waking up from affected involved being nuked and mutating. That was years ago.
I do have the occasional absurd/gruesome dream, like my me and my family being in a cosmic game show in a basin and being awarded points for best attempts to survive a meteor strike or immortal creatures chasing you and killing everyone. But it's more like playing a game nowadays. Doesn't feel like you're actually there, so you wake up and feel like you've just watched a messy horror movie. Not too bad.
Do you have any phobias or unresolved person issues (which seems like a silly question on Sup Forums)? Once I came clear with my numerous shortcomings dreams really lost their punch.
It might be worth it for you to look into lucid dreaming. Making the last conscious thought a pleasant one might be a good start.
I can feel some pleasure, though it's probably mainly aesthetic. Nothing prevents your brain from inducing it, though.
That's the feeling I look forward to.

I'm a killer in my dreams
I rip and tear all apart with my hands and have the most brutal violent sex imaginable
No idea why

I had a crazy realistic nightmare after watching the original evil dead movie and army of darkness back to back

That shit was awesome