Which one is the master race?

Which one is the master race?

Fire master race. The other nations were 100 years behind in culture and technology and needed to get culturally enriched.

I'd day water but I don't really like eskimos

>muh 6 trillion airbenders

independent archeologists visited the air temples and turns out theres no evidence of a genocide, don't believe this 'last airbender myth'

Didn't Earth go full Reich?

water can interact with spirits

Fire, obviously. How is this even a serious question?

Is this even a legitimate question?
The Fire Nation.
>most technologically advanced
>colonized many parts of the world
>genocided a bunch of irrelevant hippies

Fire - Japan
Earth - China
Water - Inuits
Air - Tibet

> defeated by a handful of preteen fuckers

this

Of course user. This IS a cartoon after all.
It wouldn't make a for a good story if the Fire Nation caught Aang in the first few episodes and just necked him like ISIS.

> Earth - China
> Air - Tibet
what if the earth nation were the ones who did the genocide and then blamed it on the fire nation

The fire nation is very obviously based on China. Look at their architecture, clothing, art style, dragons, etc. it's all extremely Chinese. The earth nation is based on rural Japan.

>he doesn't know the Fire Nation was India

Well they did before and after. The Aang Era was just happen to be the rise of Fire Nation.

Fire nation was bringing advances to the earth kingdom, it is proven by how the previously occupied territory refused to be rejoined to the kingdom after the was ended.

what would the European equivalent be

Are you shitting me, it was obviously a parallel for Japan industrialising in the Meiji period and invading China.

Fire - Germany
Earth - Russia
Water - Greenland
Air - Jews

Fire - Syria
Water - Poland
Earth - Germany
Air - Sweden

There is none

The way the generals and officers were portrayed reminded me of japanese ww2 officials' honor mentality.

Fire - England
Earth - Germany
Water - Ireland
Air - Switzerland?

There were a few of those parallels
>Fire Nation invading Earth Kingdom = 1937 Machuria then Japanese Empire
>Fire Nation genociding Air Nomads = Mao invading Tibet and massacre of monks
>Amon's equalist movement = communism
>Advanced tech + art deco in Republic City = post WW1 America

Not to mention intertextuality with Apocalypse Now, Journey to the West, Romance of the Three Kingdoms and Water Margin

are the southern waterfags illiterate?

???