/illegals/ immigrants in your country

Where do they come from?
What do you think about illegal immigrants?
What do people think about them? Do they generate problems?

>Pic semi-related

I don't know if he was illegal but a paraguayan negro tried to talk to me in his strange abortuguese dialect.
I slapped him and ran away.

Agarrate catalina!!! Y eso que vos no sabés de los pueblos africanos caníbales viviendo en el conourbano, ésta es la punta del iceberg, mejor andá a mirar el partido, que la verdad duele.

Sudacalandia, Morocco and those western african countries.
Immigrants should be deported without a trial.
Indifferent in general. Yes, they are criminals.

>complaining about immigration from your own colonies
shouldn't have played with fire if you can't handle it Don Cosme

down south, hopefully not much longer

No human is illegal

No human is illegal

Kill yourself Pablo. Human beings are illegal when the country doesn't want them there for obvious reasons. Why don't you immigrate to Mexico if the people there are really so great?

I thought Argentina was full of Bolivians and Paraguayans, not Muslims?

>Morocco
they are just returning back home

It's a nigger from Baltimore

Clear globalist shills who want cheap labor

How can a human being be "illegal"?

By immigrating to a country illegally and leeching off of the good will of the country in order to make personal gain and undermine the well being of society.

Ah yes I hear blacks and Hispanics get along great in LA! I can understand why this fine black person would advocate for illegal immigration into the US which is largely Hispanic.

Define "human being."

Haha

Not sure what this is supposed to mean. Sup Forums isn't my home board, how do u get the other two flags to show up?

a real human being

Our USA overlords just ordered to ship 3000 refugees into our motherland.
Argentinian Hitler to lock all the immigrants in concentration camps when

No illegals aside from some Venezuelans that have been already dealt with in the border. Rather, we are the parasites invading other countries like Argentina, Chile, Panamá.

The deal your government made with the FARC obviously means that all the druglords are heading to Argentina. Oh mi pobre patria. Killing myself soon, it's better than emigrating at least.

It's the flag Baltimore

I heard Cordoba prospered under muslim rule in Spain, maybe it will be the same in Argentina?

No, Argentina is doomed. USA is cleaning the drug path and leading it to Argentina in order to contain it in the corner of the world. That an massive immigration will destroy our culture, if it didn't already. I hope Ireland is okay, value what you have, while you have it.

>The deal your government made with the FARC obviously means that all the druglords are heading to Argentina.
Elaborate, why would this happen?
As far as i know you can't grow coca in argentina, or at least not nearly as much as in colombia/ecuador/peru.

It's not about where the product is produced, but where it is sold and administrated, the druglords will have their headquarters here, bringing insecurity and corruption to my country, since the government has been with them for a decade now. Drug consumption in Argentina has doubled in the past couple of years, the common people have access to it and consider it normal. I'm afraid for the future..

So briefly explain to me how does FARC """surrendering"""" to the Colombia state represents that Argentina will get involved?

If anything I would've thought Bolivia and Peru would be the ones shipping the coke to Mexico. Why send it all the way south if it's going back north... Unless it's going to Europe, which like is already happening so I don't see a major difference.

whats the point of this image? the shooter wasnt a refugee, he was born here

I don't know of the product destiny itself, but I do know that druglords are living here, even El chapo was seen hiding in Argentina. Our government, all parties included are pro drugs. So, Argie is the perfect base of operations apparently.

oh no 3000 people, its practically an invasion, you guys are doomed

Also please explain to me what's going to happen with the drug trade once FARC is """out of the picture""". Nobody in their right minds would think the industry is simply just going away.

My bet it's that it'll be full Colombian government - CIA, destabilizing Mexico and Central America while its happening.

>Argentina will turn into mexico in your life time

Argentina is almost entirely immigrants. Isn't "Los argentinos descienden de los barcos" a saying in Argentina about how Argies are basically just Italians that speak Spanish?

Is Argentina somewhere close to being a fiscal paradise like ur-gay is?

Don't you understand that it's not about the number, but the fact that once you allow this then more will come to our doorsteps? Look what happened to Germany, at first they were admitting only a few. Have some long term perspective

Sub-saharans

Goddamn I hate them with a burning passion

I doubt you guys won't chimp out if more come. South Americas are the last hope for """the west""" to not be cucked.

Yes, we are European descendants, but the type of immigrants of then are not the same as now. Our ancestors came here to work,to build a country for themselves and their families, they had culture,values and abilities to share.These immigrants are just leeches, with little to no values or education whatsoever.

Your political correctness has spread like a disease all over the continent, user, I'm sorry, but between feminists and sjw they are tearing us apart. And I'm not even a far right conservative, I just know that every redeeming movement ends in disaster

>since the government has been with them for a decade now
Welp, if your government has a hand on it it's not entirely our fault then. Although i do feel for the countries being damaged by the shit spilled from here.

>what's going to happen with the drug trade once FARC is """out of the picture"""
To be honest, i don't know. I've read the agreement, and so far it goes along the lines of "Give back them lands back to farmers and encourage them via subsides to work in food production so that they don't go for easy drug money".

I never said it was your fault, I was just crying out loud and saying something nobody will tell you. If anything you should be happy that your country is prospering

why don't kaffir celebrate Ramadan?

I wouldn't lie to you user

So, you believe Colombia won't be a massive drug producer and that FARC isn't doing something to try to take over via politics?
N-no! Not you guys!! I'm really sorry to hear that... I am sort of speechless desu ... I feel like the future is pretty fucked.

At least if Trump wins I'll know that we had a chance, unless he is an inept or a hoax, which would be disappointing.

Wait, that can't be. How in the fuck do you beat the scots in snorting coke?

Depends on how they work out the programs. But yes, if we manage to protect our farmers from armed groups seizing their lands and poverty like the agreement says, we could see a great change for the better. But i don't like being so optimistic
>that FARC isn't doing something to try to take over via politics?
They definitely will get their own marxist leninist (jesus fuck...) party. But i doubt they'll get any support, the left in this country is pretty much dead.
Not to mention they could face persecution like UP (party formed by M-19 after they made a peace agreement), which ended up in lots of people disappearing and/or being killed and the party dying in less than a decade.

We can only hope.

Bear in mind that coke is not the most consumed drug here, It's beating by marijuana and LSD.
JUST, FUCK MY SHIT UP

beat*

LSD is pretty subversive to the brain bro. I've never been quite the same after some time using it. Faso is also really bad.
Don't cry for me Argentina.

We have illegal USA immigrants.

Let that sink in for a second.

I'm clean since birth, but lots of people I know are already suffering the aftermath of this organic terror we have constructed. Isn't booze enough already? damn

Don't have them here.

We just make everyone legal.

I've been to spain and believe me its still nothing here in comparison to them

Well, at least we have a couple of years left, right? right guys?

I'm proud of you, please keep it that way. I've been clean for a year and a half and my brain and central nervous system really has taken a massive toll on all the weed and psychedelics I did.

Well, imagine that here if you indulge in such pleasures without being rich you probably won't make it and you'll die. Argentina is full of swindlers and even the government declares economic crisis every few years to steal and suck us dry. I am like this because I have to, keep your eyes open.

I'm not even rich and yes it's been a struggle having to come out of it, absolutely not worth it, tons of money and opportunities lost. Not worth it at all and it all started with """1 fasito""". You're not /Lat/ tier, you a good boy.

I guess my hope is knowing that macri deep inside is racist as fuck that he would deport bolivians and paraguayans once the economical situation improves but he cannot take that kind of decision right now being political unstable. they already started taking away their social plans in some provinces which is a good thing

Check my flag and you fucking tell me, Joaquín.

What's important is that you got over it, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Beware of a relapse though.

Daily reminder Britain is a latin country and France a germanic country

user, I don't want to tell you the truth, so just wait till the next semester, it will get b-better

>implying US will not

Not so fast, putito.

Well,not true. If I suddenly decided to enlist myself on the French Foreign Legion and nail my finger with a needle then I would become Français par le sang versé, get my sweet nationality , a beautiful Carré waifu and latinoamericanize your shit in 4.2 seconds. How's that for a Germanic country, eh ?

Implying the whole world won't be 10000mts under the sea by 2050

Que si que eres germánico y mierda pesado

I can't understand your sophisticated language