Americans will defend this

>americans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_lunar_sample_displays
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_cricket_team
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

be american use fahrenheit get shot xD

So not even Liberia and Burma use Fahrenheit?
Muricans alone in this one?

I won't, but I actually don't care. Become the only super power of the world and then we can talk.

Celsius isn't even SI, Kelvin is.

Fahrenheit is more "metric"/base-10 than Celsius for everyday use. 0 to 100 on the Fahrenheit scale correspond closer to the average temperatures necessary for human life.

In any case, use whatever you want. We'll keep using what we want.

Sweet post

Rest of the world BTFO

Fahrenheit countries confirmed for moon-faring master race

People of the world, adopt Fahrenheit and join us in space

>1F -17C
>2F -17C
>3F -16C
>4F -16C
Yes

>Jamaica went to the moon
FUG :DDDD

That Fahrenheit argument is a stack of cards. Americans are too retarded to understand negative numbers or...?

We understand them. There's just no reason for us to use Celsius when Fahrenheit works perfectly fine and

>alternate universe where Jamaica and Belize doesn't exist

Nice Armstrong's Law

Say anything bad about the US and it is invalidated because people from the same country went to the moon almost 50 years ago....yeah.

They just can't live without dickwaving and jerking off to their "uniqueness".
That's why they use potato units, that's why they go all MUH FREEDOMS, SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. That's why they think the whole world should follow them and are okay with imposing their beliefs if necessary, that's why the more a country sucks their dick the more they like it. It's also the reason they hijacked the name of the continent and started using it as the name of their country, same with the word "state", which is supposed to mean sovereign nation but they used it for subdivisions of their own country just to make them feel more special.

Amerifats are the biggest special snowflakes in earth. They can't live a second without reminding themselves of how "great", "free" "unique", "#1" they think they are.

Wew we were abandoned

Lmao u mad?

It gets below 0F some places in the US. Fahrenheit is simply more precise without needing to use decimals.

kiss my moon rock

I'm not seeing any Swedish moon rock

>american edcuation

We became the leaders of the world by doing shit differently from everyone else so it would be pretty stupid to stop.

You gave us one in 1970, KEK

"In 1970, US president Richard Nixon gave presentation samples of moon rock brought back by Apollo 11 as gifts to 135 countries and 50 US states."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_lunar_sample_displays

You have it by the grace of America who actually went to the moon

>that map projection

It doesn't matter who uses what, Fahrenheit is simply a superior system.

You have your country by the grace of Europe who actually crossed the Atlantic

I didn't know that. It's probably the coolest gift in the history of the world.

We have our country by the grace of God and the former king of France who gave us money before losing his head

>tfw Portugal measures temperature in kelvin

Kelvin would still be better than fucking plebenheit.
Celsius had a reason to be, Kelvin had a reason to be. Fahrenheit are among the most pointless units in the world, only beaten by yards and feet.

>when jungle village monkeys talk shit on murica

whole world talks shit on america lmao

Soon enough we'll be all talking shit, but in spanish of course.

Celsius and Kelvin only differ in their starting point. It's absolutely 'more metric' than Fahrenheit

but yeah, you seem to get on fine with Fahrenheit

best ally desu

>"Americans have no cul-"
>Only country that has maintained its own culture of measurement systems
>"America has culture... b-but it's dumb!! "

""""""""""""measurement"""""""""""""""

When did a Colombian ever measure anything? I think they just pick bananas and fuck donkeys in the Jungle

kek

>be american
>use the IMPERIAL system

>install a dictator in your country for laughs
>You still can't get over it to this day even though it was just a practical joke and continue your personal vendetta against America by shitposting about it on a meme board

So basically you're going by how you feel? That's so stupidly subjective. 0 degrees Fahrenheit is like -17 Celsius, that's not really fucking cold that's a mild February day. It isn't relevant to jack shit.

>install a dictator in your country for laughs
Huh? You sure you got the country right? Our only dictator so far has been Rojas Pinilla and he was great.

The American empire.

You're a South American country, I'm sure we've done something shitty to your country, don't worry about the details

>please let our warships into your ports big strong kiwis

>Celsius is obviously more logical for an intelligent gentleman such as myself

Americans are kind and generous people, of course we ask permission to enter ports.

Quite the opposite, America has been great to Colombia insofar as it's provided key support in destroying FARC. Pretty much the only reason Colombia isn't a complete shithole is that it actually does what America says.

I'd love it if you fat fuckers stopped snorting so much cocaine, though.

Medical and science institutions use celsius here but fahrenheit became something of a tradition.

It's similar to Europeans and Latin Americans rejecting genital hygiene out of tradition. Every country has their own conservative retards.

Remember user, they deliberately built up the cocaine industry to fund the Contras in the 80s.

It's an Anglo thing, you wouldn't understand...

It's literally impossible to change their ways at this point so might as well be proud of it I guess...

Why does it matter if you know how to convert between them?

Good goyim, you need to be cut to be clean.
t. shlomo shekelgoldbergstein

That filename

if america is anglo, where's your cricket team?

I guess the pooinloos and pakis are Anglo to ya huh faggot.

the fact that some non-anglos play cricket doesn't change the fact that there are literally no anglo countries that don't

Sorry pal, but Baseball is the improved cricket, just like we have New England too. You're playing an outdated sport with an outdated country

>spicslog
>a real sport
lmao

They can do whatever they want, they're Murica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_national_cricket_team

>poos play cricket
>lmao no big deal they're just playing the big dog's game
>spics play baseball
>lmao spics! spics! not a real sport!!

New Retardia at its finest

>only three of the players on the cricket team are born in the United States.

>coach and captain are literally Pakis
>Anglo sport

>its own culture of measurement systems
>its own
>imperial
>as in British Empire

Give us another one, Cletus

it's actually slightly different from the old British measuring system and also it seems kinda retarded to say that anyways, as our country is literally an offshoot of England, so of course our measurement system would be too

It'd be like saying everyone would have to stop speaking English and come up with a completely new culture the moment we declared independence

>a country that was founded by English colonists uses English measurements

Really makes you think

>that filename
kek

What's your job at NASA mate?

what's with australians and coke?

i thought they only sniffed petrol and jenkem

if metric is so good, then why are the following STILL measured in imperial

>tire diameters
>UK: distances, speed limits, personal height
>Hard disk drive diameters

Why slavs hate cocaine?

>I am a people not a water

>measures the temperature of water in Fahrenheit anyway

Are you rare?

>sudaca is mad about the name of the United States of America

Color me surprised.

the scientists used Celsius

XDDDDDDDD

It's expensive, they prefer sniffing glue and other household bonding agents or cleaners. Also I think they do a lot of heroin.

>Americans are too retarded to understand negative numbers or...?

it goes down to -20F where I live, so not really

if we were a good ally, we would have repaid the French Republic our debts instead of saying

>lol Quasi War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasi-War

I use Celsius for everything and have for over 10 years

>Literally cowering behind a Tumblr post.
Shameful

countries that have had more mass shootings this week than australia has in history

Of course Amerifats are ignoring this since they got no arguments against it.

>japateenies

Australians cant hit gigantic flightless birds, so of course they will have trouble shooting humans.

F is based partially on human body temperature and thus is much more suitable for a spacefaring civilization than something based on atmospheric pressure on a specific planet and how it relates to pure liquid water.

0f is where salt water freezes, and salt water is much more meaningful to life than straight up pure water, so the whole Celsius argument is pretty shitty if you ask me.

> Really makes you think

Really makes you think why every other British colony gave it up.