i WANT TO LIVE HERE

i hate yard work

its not free

YES I DO
Please get me out of this islamic brown shithole i want the american dream
How do i get it

I'm a 3 min car ride away

I already have a better one

I don't want my neighbors to be three fucking feet away from me.

1. Ugly, tacky design that only middle-Americans think looks good
2. Fake brick, vinyl or stucco siding, walls are often only a vinyl covering over insulation and 2x4 wood framing (can feel outdoor air coming through the exterior walls)
3. Cheap materials, cheap workers (usually ex-cons and mexicans)
4. Weak construction that shreds in mild storms
5. Shitty location 90% of the time (nowhere near a techy, youthful hotspot)
6. In the middle of a cultural wasteland of no historic or artistic value
7. Surrounded by either kids or old people as neighbors
8. Flashy, fantasy of being rich look that Americans are infamous for
9. Bad infrastructure nearby, have to drive everywhere, only places nearby are strip malls with chain stores and joints that sell/serve processed junk food (McDonalds, Olive Garden, TGIFridays etc.)
10. Ugly landscaping with large, chemical monoculture lawns, lack of botanical artistry
11. Energy inefficient, waste money heating/cooling empty space
12. Drywall interiors
13. Short lifespans, fall apart within decades
14. Have to take out a mortgage
15. Stuck with it, can't move around cities renting nice pads

t. grew up in a 2.5 million dollar one in the 3rd wealthiest suburban county of the USA

Basically they only have size going for them, but:

Location >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Local demographics >>>>>>>>>> Build quality >>>> Aesthetic design >>>>> Size

>Turkey telling Americans they aren't free

It's a wonder that you don't explode from the irony swelling up in you.

T. unemployed neckbeard

He said civilization, not McDonalds

I was about to agree with you but number three was just "aw naw fuck off."

why are americans so retarded

world is internationalizing. mobility will increase in value. ability to grow own food will be more important when energy scarcity increases, which will also make driving to the suburbs more expensive and heating that big, inefficient design. That was built for consumption, which was King before. Now self-reliance will be, and the kinds of house already built are not optimized in design or location

Things are too easy for us.

Your turn.

Yeah, a city is 3 min. away from me. Where do you live, North Dakota?

This tbqh

you still didn't understand that i meant "i got no money for that house" didn't you? american posters are too butthurt and too retarded

Literally nobody would care if Turk posters were IP banned lol

I think we're fucked and it's going to become too obvious to ignore in about twenty years.

Our only hope is to leave our system for resources. Fuck Obamalammadingdong for cutting funding to the space program. It's going to be our only hope one day. We have people working on it but no funding to make it possible.

Because I'm content with what I have at the moment. Especially when I'm studying

great write-up, thank you.

The origin of the grass lawn: "By the end of this period, the English lawn was a symbol of status of the aristocracy and gentry; it showed that the owner could afford to keep land that was not being used for a building, or for food production."

The purpose of a lawn is to say "fuck you, I'm so rich I can waste this land". It's the equivalent of making it rain on a ho with a stack of dollar bills. Lol, most Americans will tsk tsk that kind of culture, then go home and do their weekly mowing of their 'fuck you, I'm rich" land plot. Many locales have ordinances against growing out your lawn or putting crops on it; people have been trying to do it more lately and getting in trouble.

Nice ad hom comeback, but no. Considering I lived in an apex mcmansion the first 18 years of my life I know a few things about one. And these are expensive ones, when I visited a sub-million dollar mcmansion... wow it was even worse

Crime was low at least, by American standards though.

It's true, ours was made in 93 and I remember the workers were all either FOB latinos or "AYO NIGGA" ex-cons. They left litter around we dug up for years afterwards. The construction both under the house and guest house was just rammed clay (and things grew poorly in that)

There are a bunch of half-bricks I found years ago helping landscape renovate the place, they had just dumped them there

They also built the entrance of a driveway to a house that isn't there.... just because. It's still there leading to nowhere, two houses down.

>They also built the entrance of a driveway to a house that isn't there.... just because. It's still there leading to nowhere, two houses down.

Sounds like the beginning of a Twilight Zone episode.

My old house was built by a bunch of white meth addicts that overcharged by about two-hundred grand and called us deadbeats for not giving them more money.

I know about this kind of shit. The only decent people were the actual craftsmen like the plumber and the electrician. The contractor was a piece of shit.

NEVER have a house built. Buy an already existing one and educated yourself. They'll sell you a lemon and then you'll spend about as much to build bringing it up to code.

I have two family members in real-estate and from what they've said, contractors are pieces of shit.

sounds like you got a bad contractor. Even if most are bad, you only have to find a single honest one. usually building a house yourself is approximately half the cost of buying one (or maybe 60%, but it's still a big difference), but I don't think it's fair to say that no one should have a house built. If your relatives say the same, it might be a scummy area. New Jersey?

This is it senpai. They put some sort of driveway in too, but covered it in 3" of soil. Only Zoysiagrass grew on it. You can sort of see the faint color-change of where that was. It leads down to a storm-drain open pit that floods (no clue why it exists)

Our houses are really expensive now because of our location, it's McLean virginia which is right near the CIA HQ, a lot of American politicians live here. Median income is over 100k

No, Montana.

The contractor was drummed out of the business after people realized he was scamming on people. I would have preferred that he was shot in the face over not being hired anymore.

Hiring garbage people, tacking on thousands of dollars and assuming the basement didn't need to be finished? I mean I carpeted the basement myself.

I'm just glad that he's a broken old man and I'll live to piss on his grave.

House look like shit.

why do new american houses all have this tacky fake old look?

but I do?

how else would we get (relatively) cheap spacious detached homes

built en mass with the same design with tiny variations. Suburbs are horribly stale environments but eh if I'm on the computer all day anyways I don't mind.

Modern style houses look even worse and cheaper.

Mine is bigger

It's just aesthetic? Sorry some people find it pleasing.

Step 1: have a good degree
Step 2: get visa and come to America
Step 3: get a job and buy pic related
Step 4: fuck some American girl (should be easy if you're foreign) and proceed to live the dream

>It's just aesthetic

I bet you buy Kinkaid paintings lmao

If it made me feel pleasant sure

Art is entirely subjective, entirely

that is why buckets of shit go for $10 mill these days

>"AYO NIGGA" ex-cons

Got a hearty chuckle out of me user. They must be pretty lucky to get said job because having a criminal record is a scarlet letter.

It's better than what I have now but I don't like how car dependant american suburb life, I'd prefer something more comfy like pic related

It's according to my dad. He complained and showed me all the things wrong with the house (paint falling off an area, cabinets were not level. He said some of the laborers were ex-felons because he wanted to investigate/sue the contractor

nah it's just people spending "Fuck you" money

I only have a need for a 1 bedroom apartment desu

Yes. Having experienced upper-class American suburbia and Europe, I can confirm that even working-class Europe has much better quality of life from housing/urban planning alone than upper-class US suburbs. Returning to the US always brings with it baffling culture shock at how badly designed residential areas are here.

With the exception of some newer suburbs that are built with Smart Growth designs with integration of public transport, bike paths built-in, mixed residential/commercial areas, vertical density, etc.

Rural USA/Canada though can make up for it with beautiful nature and personal freedom.

because the yorkshire countryside exist 2bh

Can't afford it. Don't need that much space anyway.

The new ones from the last few decades are disgusting.

Giant, ugly and shapeless while also being a million miles from anywhere relevant or interesting

>I can confirm that even working-class Europe has much better quality of life from housing/urban planning alone than upper-class US suburbs.

Probably because you're a nigger lol.

White American's quality of life fucking dwarfs theirs

Then hire Mexicans