Why don't Americans celebrate Canada Day?

Why don't Americans celebrate Canada Day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBPvQRazhw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

brits do. that's good enough.

I want to eat your mother's inside mouth. (the pink thing that's inside her mouth).

Royal family of Canada!=brits

THat's all I care about. Not peasants.

I do

I wonder how shitty Trudeau will make Canada Day this year.

your mom celebrates my dick

John the Baptist?

I did when I was dating one of your women.

You leave our slutty women alone.

I'm sure he's pushing legislation as we speak to make Canada Day "shitty," you fucking victim.

I heard Trudeau was making a law to ban Canada day! I saw it on a Facebook post!

He's actually pushing his cock into your mother.

He'll find a way to ruin it, don't worry

The Liberals hate Canadian history

>The Liberals make Canadian history

ftfy

>My burgercock repeatedly defiling the maple-flaored leaftwat of one of your blonde haired Ontarian qts.

Canadian history is overwhelmingly shitty

Yeah they make history by consistently one-upping their own cuckmanship

muh Louis Riel
muh fur trade
muh War of 1812

this 2bh

Nice flag

The way that Canadian history is taught in school is shitty, but Canadian history itself isn't shitty at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=CBPvQRazhw8

i fucking hate canada day, my neighbours start making noise shooting fire crackers and I can't get any sleep. Whats even worse is they're all chinese. Those stupid canuck wannabes don't even realize they're celebrating a government that only exists to undermine them.

Fun fact the first romans was ruled by kings who was black. Tarquinius superbus the last black king of rome was overthrown by the whiteys who ruled rome for a couple of centuries. Until sulla the great black general overthrew the whiteys and exterminated them in the social war. Now blacks was running rome again and a whitey wasnt seen in the region again until it was sacked by alaric and the whiteys eventually killed or sent the black romans to africa. Julius caesar was black. Thwts why we celebrate canada day

(you)

>immigrants assimilating and celebrate a national holiday
>autistic neckbeard shitposts about them ruining his country
liek pottery

They're not assimilating, they just want to fire off their Ching Ching pong fireworks uncle chu made

Because you assholes burnt down our capital.

you burnt down York

We also flew some planes into it. What we do to ourselves isn't relevant. We're not on trial here.

I heard that some Canadians celebrate American thanksgiving, is this true?

I've never heard of it
sometimes people celebrate both but American thanksgiving to a lesser extent (just some turkey and a big meal)