A Turk, a Frenchman, and an American walk into a bar

The Turk says I don't drink alcohol, I'll have some water
The Frenchman says I don't drink alcohol, I'll have some water
The American says I don't drink alcohol, give me a bud lite

An American walks into a bar

The American says, "I'll have a bud lite"

He gets a shot.

Then the frenchman take his gun and start to shoot up the bar in the name of Allah, killing the American first and sparing the turk because Turkey support ISIS

The American walks into a bar.

Gets shot.

Badum tsssssssss.

A Turk, Frenchman, and an American, walk into a bar.

The American says ow.

The Frenchman says ow.

The Turk says nothing because roaches do not speak

:DDDDD

>a Turk who doesn't drink

They're all alcoholics who destroy their families

>turk says i don't drink alcohol
but we do drink alcohol you leaf
we even have our brand beers, spirits etc

Turks are meme muslims

I know. I've got a Turkish mate and he's probably the least devout Muslim I've ever seen. Drinking, sex out of wedlock, all that shit. But we all grow up around Christians, so watching religious people pick and choose which parts they obey is nothing new.

There is nothing wrong with drinking a bud light, maybe isn't the strongest one but it tastes good
Stop bullying Americans you fucking leafs

>tfw not a proper muzzie, not a proper european, not a proper turkic
we should have chosen a side decades ago already. we are basically the meme jack-of-all-trades race

>A canadian walks into a bar
Starts prayig towards mecca

Why are Turks here so quick to point out how secular they are as a nation

>p-pls we're not very Islamic we're just like you Europeans PLEASE let us into the EU

what does being secular have anything to do with alcohol?
we were drinking alcohol a long fucking time before we became secular. hell, we even had a sultan that invaded cyprus because he liked the wine from there

Do Turks openly talk about alcohol consumption or is it treated like a dark secret?

> treated like a dark secret?
what the hell mate, do you think that every muzzie country is saudi arabia?
there are no problems with alcohol consumption whatsoever
smoking weed is big a no-no though

>A person who publicly denigrates the Turkish Nation, the State of the Turkish Republic or the Grand National Assembly of Turkey and the judicial institutions of the State shall be punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 2 years.
Turkroaches are a joke.

I don't know. That's usually why people ask questions.

t. armenian

Muslim walks into a gay bar, the bartender asks him "what will it be?", the muslim american answers "shots for everyone"

t. Joke that was posted a few hours ago.

A Canadian walks into a bar
He says "I am a cuckhold, I'll drink American semen"

A chink walks into a bar and orders a drink and is served politely with no fuss, pays happily and enjoys his beveray

A chink walks into a bar, upon sitting down his chair breaks because it's made in china

A Canadian walks in to a bar after getting permission from an American

That attitude is no way to escape your shit hole Wang chow

A Canadian walks into bar, a?

A chink walks into a bar. He asks the bartender for a glass of white wine. The bartender gives him red. The chink asks "why did you give me red wine? I ordered white!". The bartender replies "fucking ugly chink ching chong ping pong fuck off to little dick land". The bartender pulls out an imperial era Japanese man and denies war crimes.

An American walks into a gay nightclub.

He gets shot.

A canadian walk into a bar
He says : 請來一杯啤酒

Why are Canadians so very mad?
I attempt to do the banter the Australians and English do, but it just makes Canadians mad
Have I done it wrong?

A gay walks into a muslim bar

No you're doing splendidly

Yes we know the Chinese love to imitate western cunts but your bantz is as of good quality as your counterfeit iPads

A Canadian walks into a bar

He says "oh no i'm not an american, i'm actually a canadian. you see america and canada are actually different countries. i'm not sure if you know this but canada actually borders america, however we are greatly different haha! for example we are a monarchy, use the metric system, and uh ... well thats about it i guess haha sorry. i'm actually from toronto which is, if you didn't know, the largest city in canada (once again not america). oh we also have a sizable french-canadian population! they all live in an enclave called quebec haha sorry!"

Go back to your factory, america wants its shipment of mcdonalds toys tomorrow morning

Anglos can't handle the banter when it comes from their new overlords.

We enjoy seeing you east asians mad, it's a canadian tradition from the early 20th century

If Canadians are upset, you're doing it great

BRRR where in the favela did you find free Internet?

An Aussie walks into a bar and drinks every other cunt there under the table in minutes

Jokes on you, we are actually a chinese colony

American beer didn't have to be shit. Why did religious nuts have to go and ruin it.

Thank you :)

I actually live in the middle of the rainforest. I get my connection via sattellite