>2016
>not being a 2gender
Fucking australia

f*ck off racist

2 spirit is the Injun version of trans or bisexual or something.

On a side note do we really need a thread on Sup Forums every time this faggot blows his nose?

yes

yes

Why don't they just get one word to be an umbrella term for everybody who isn't cis and heterosexual?

Yeah

Yeah like "faggot" if it didn't already mean Canadians

yes

there already is it's called gay homo faggot

its called faggot

Rude desu

That's what the Q is actually meant to be. For some reason it got added to the list.

It makes as much sense as "Dogs is an umbrella term for different breeds, like german shepherds, rottweilers, kelpies, and dogs."

>2 spirit
you can't make this shit up

Fuck sake, Trudeau's face is begging for a massive fist.

Why is he wearing a doo rag?

>queer hath, like, been reclaimed, thitlord
jesus christ this shit pisses me off
FUCK OFF QUEERS

trudeau is my stepfather the prime minister
because its 2016 dude haha

is it leaf-posting time?

That's a term that has literally been around for thousands of years though.

>On a side note do we really need a thread on Sup Forums every time this faggot blows his nose?
other countries like to say that Canada is irrelevant yet they insist on making threads talking about us. We don't even need to BTFO them because they BTFO themselves

>doo rag

I think it has something to do with Sikhs. He was wearing it for a photo op when he visited a Sikh temple and I guess he liked the look because he wears it all the time now.

when isnt it
why do i doubt this

Yes

Well technically the term is relatively new but the concept is pretty old for natives. They were usually pretty chill about sexuality and gender roles, at least compared to cumskins.

please post more taytay

Sure

?

I can keep going josé

Bully button

Look, I'm not apologising for what happened, and killing people is wrong, but it was very insensitive of them to have a pride event during Ramadan.

>ywn be chad enough to fuck Tay
why live?

She's single again senpai, can't hurt to try

>domestic terror attack

Does this mean that the Canadian government is preparing to be annexed? About time

Don't forget this oneSenpai

>can't hurt to try
but you know how it will end

Im on mobile running out of good images

Yes, you'll get a hit song written about you.

You are literally god, thank you

Taylorpictures.net

>you can't make this shit up
Actually they did.