ITT - Post proof that you're from/in the country your posting from

ITT - Post proof that you're from/in the country your posting from
Currency doesn't count
Must be timestamped/tripped or show this thread in the background

i eadt burger

I'm on my phone and the only thing I have is a taxi receipts from a few days ago

clip your fingernails you degenerate criminal fuck

I have lad but they weren't that long to begin with, it just looks like it because I was applying too much pressure

Pretty nice how it's also in English.

Fuck yiu

Yea it's good. The metro signage and announcements are both in English and Chinese

One thing you need to be careful of is that if anyone comes up to you and speaks English, it's a scam.

That's why a friend paid £50 for a £10 to £12 taxi journey. It's also why we paid £10 each for a bowl of noodles. Admittedly it was our first night and we were super tired so we forgot to ask them in Chinese how much it was going to be before we ordered.

>if anyone comes up to you (...) it's a scam
That's universal truth no matter where you are as far as tourists are concerned.

>A
>FUCKING
>DIABEETUS

The annoying thing is that we're all studying Chinese so we could have asked the guy how much it was beforehand and tell him it was too expensive if it was, but nobody did

:^)

this took too much work

>Those feminine fingers

Gril?

>tfw I'm in Beijing too
Where do you study ? THU ? BLCU ?

我也有在北语念过书

>THAT HAND

HOLY FUCK IM LAUGHING

BASED
A
S
E
D

Why are Canadians posting
Lmao nobody's gonna lie about being from Canada

BASED COALUMBIA

I can speak to you in Upper Carniolan.

Get me out of this Cuck state

>having an usa flag at the reach of your hand all the time
Do you guys actually do that? Is it a thing?

Some people have more to be proud of their country for than narcos

No, i mean, i do have a flag i put in the window each 20th of july and 7th of august. But i never keep it around all the time or hang it around the room, that's just silly.

Pretty much every other household has a flag publicly displayed year round, including the occasional Dixie flag and don't tread on me flags. They're pretty much everywhere, on streetlights in rows for miles, on stores, people fly them in car windows and trucks, it's kinda cool. I thought it was normal anywhere. 4th of July it just gets crazy.

Like this is pretty normal senpai. Average street

Canadian smokes, bank cards, IDs, and flag; the metadata is timestamp enough.

What's wrong with that?

i don't see any problem in that, i don't do it, but if someone wants to i don't see anything wrong in it

>argentinia
>didn't show skin

hello, my white friend

Hi

Are you a girl

Nice go card you banana bender

Bump

waddup

london.