Ask a burger sitting at the airport in Reykjavik anything. I get on a plane to Funland in 15 mins

Ask a burger sitting at the airport in Reykjavik anything. I get on a plane to Funland in 15 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you in search of the bourger X-DDDDD

I'm trying to escape the burger

Are you going to live in Finland?

Lolno, fuck that

why could you possibly want to go to finland???

So you are escaping the burger, and are going to Finland, but are not living in Finland?

explain pls

Why here? Where here? Here here?

Just going to see what all the fuss is about.

Finland is pretty nice though. I am considering moving there.

Welcome to Finland, nordic brother ! Why are you coming ?

Ert þú öruggur að þú ert ekki íslendingur ;) ?

dumbfuck you already on the plane

Oops, im in Germany at the moment and im in wifi so im under Germanys flag.

Saatanan perkele ku tuli paha moka.

I don't speak this weird as language Fuck you
I yes here :)

Ffuuuuck where in finland? Sköödiföödi muuurricaaah.

Skyrim tier language

m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6j7mUxGz20

Now see, that's how Finland's going to become not nice.

I consider myself to be a nice guy. I might be a foreigner, but I would only move to another country if I could contribute; I would not leech off their taxes.

How much do you weigh? Remember to take your shoes off whenever you go inside anything.

I want to live in Iceland

Coming from Australia, you may dislike the weather. Freezing winters that are long and dark.
I am used to it because I grew up in a very cold part of the US (colder than Iceland), but you might dislike it.

you the one who made that thread about not waking up and still not being icelandic? must be hard times for you fa+m

I like cool and hate heat 2bh
one of the main reasons i hate living here

yeah that's me

Furfaggot

rude

Oh fug, do you need a motorised gart?! XDDdd

You should really spend a few months in Iceland during winter before moving. It is not 'cool', it is something you will never have experienced before.
Who knows, you may like it, but please do not move before visiting during winter. Although winters where I live are even colder than Iceland, Icelandic winters are very dark with only a few hours of sunlight.

Yeah I definitely will visit beforehand. You'd have to be retarded not to.

Post from the plane in the middle of the sea..

I wonder what flag will appear..

The only other main problem is that depending on your occupation, it might be very difficult to find work. Iceland has a low unemployment rate, but because of its size, you may not be able to do exactly what you want to do in your field.

Well I'm only in my first year of Uni right now so I have a while. I might look into exchange or something.

the country of where the ISP is located probably

*ripuloi reikiisi*

When I was in Japan using roaming data it showed up as Australia when I posted here, so, unless he's using roaming right now and it's showing Iceland's flag, if he somehow got reception, I'd bet that it'd show the US flag.

Isn't there supposed to be a flag for international airspace or something like that?