Oh my fellows I seem to have forgotten how many days it has been since the last shooting in the USA

Oh my fellows I seem to have forgotten how many days it has been since the last shooting in the USA

Would one of you fine lads please remind me, i am ever so forgetful...

Why do Americans count the days between mass shootings but not the days left till Easter?

Oh my fellows I seem to have forgotten how many wars Australia has lost to animals, notably emus and bats.
Hold on a second, it's 2!

The days since last shooting is approximately the number of Americans that celebrate easter

trudeau?

Emus?

off topic discussion? hmmmmm

ehMoose?

Wow really makes you think...

Hmmm?

What kinda country lets gunmen wage war in their zone 200 times a year and doesnt react with force when 50 of them get killed while having fun in the clubs? A weak one. America is weak and betrays everyone for more money, they dont care about any of you and if they cant get oil they will start another war. Dont trust them, dont feed them, dont buy their products, don´t browse their media. That´s how you can start growing back your national identity where not every fucking chain is mcdonalds or subway. No more. Fight back.

>his cunt got btfo by a literal bird

Cleaning?

i guess they should call it "No Pulse" now

SPURDO THREAD? :DDDD

hallo where is the easter amerika :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EASTER AMERIGA GOT SHOD THE FUG UP :DDDDDD

What about the Cadbury cream egg Mcflurry, only available at Easter time (and, surprisingly, not in America)?

DEAD POOFTER? FUG :DDDDDD

Kwanzaa?

The Festival of Saint John the Baptist?

You people are cancer

page 10?

>his dog is his boyfriend

We lost to fucking bats??????

Dear fellow posters of Sup Forums. There is a matter of grave importance I must bring to your attention. As some of you may or may not know, americans do not celebrate one of the most important christian holidays on the calender. The holiday in question you may be asking is in fact Easter. More importantly it has become apparent that through some strange turn of events, americans are in fact completely unaware of this holiday. The exact reason behind this is largely unknown, despite the best efforts of many posters questioning americans to determine how such a religiously christian nation could completely abstain from such an important christian holiday. It now appears that the only way in which we may shine light on this peculiar situation is to continue to question the americans and raise awareness of their deficiency of Easter celebrations. To conclude this announcement, it is recommended that whenever you see an american flag Sup Forums, remember to ask, "why don't americans celebrate Easter?"

I am sorry to be the baron of bad news, but you seem buttered, so allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies, and are more than just ice king on the cake. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.

So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality.

I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go.

Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the fax, instead of making a half-harded effort. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it's a peach of cake.

>0 Australian casualties
>2500+ enemy emu casualties
Sounds fuckin noice to me

Be roo
Get btfo by bat
Cannot fabricate such tales

Don't forget the carps.

WUUT? :D

>thinking yesterday was a bad thing

it was necessary

>it was necessary
for what?