What are your thoughts about Israelis?

what are your thoughts about Israelis?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-settlements-idUSKCN0YM1MY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wish I could have an israeli gf

That chick is hideous.

Yaara (left) is even pretty next to Refaeli (right)

iktf bro

I wish Jews would leave the rest of the world alone and just focus on their own business.

There are less than 1% Jews out of any population in the world.

>besides israel (80%) and the usa (2%)

I never said they were too numerous.

I believe you lack the skill of conclusion.

I believe you have the skill of missing a point in spades.

>it's another yahzan JIDF thread

Bokhe :^)

Master of Americans

They aren't descended from the tribes of Israel, just Judah, so they just should have called themselves Jews, and that's even giving the Ashkenazim the benefit of the doubt on the Khazar Hypothesis. "Modern Hebrew" is a joke. The land occupied by the Zionist Entity rightfully belongs to Christendom.

Have I?

Thanks for your bump.

Terrorists.

>what are your thoughts about Israelis?
the people are alright and secular (or so i hear)
government is shit as it is in any other country

The most popular Hebrew surnames are names of Israeli tribes that aren't Judah:
>Levi
>Cohen (Levi priests)
>Asher
>Dan
>Gad
>Naphtali
>Reuben
>Simon
>Zebulun
>Issachar
>Joseph
>Benjamin

Pic related.

israel needs partners who aren't triggered by muh occupation like euros are and understands the language of shekels.

do business with east asian countries, we'll turn a blind eye to you guys killing palestinians as long you guys keep making quality weapons.

play dota with an isreali russian so you guys are fine in my book

>YFW quads confirm that even Israel is falling victim to Jewish propaganda

How do you say "butterface" in Hebrew?

Israelis own the fact the only country where gays in the Middle East aren't being murdered by Muslims, is right here.

Are you of East Asian descent?

>ireland
>the butthurt child of the brits

>Israelis own the fact the only country where gays in the Middle East aren't being murdered by Muslims, is right here.
I am genuinely surprised by this.

Is he any good?

>puns are translatable
No second language for you, eh governor?

those shoes are the real war crime

Not even a slight attempt at a sense of humour, eh Moshe?

Obnoxious, loud, rude pieces shit who cant drive, communicate, or engage in basic manners.

t. Israeli.

ethan from h3h3 lived in israel
#vapenation

Can gays enlist as combat soldiers to the Australian military?

They sure can in Israel.

I can't say for certain, I don't follow things like that. But it wouldn't surprise me if they can.

good at dota and a nice dude overall, wants to go to the army so he can throw stones at arabs kek

Some are alright but the government is partially responsible for the current mass migration of arabs to europe because they keep destabilising the region so I say fuck them.

My best friend as s kid was an Israeli. And my other neighbors were American Jews. I really think they may be the nicest people on the planet. I still talk to them today.

"butterface" is a pun? And regardless, you can still translate concepts.

That's mainly because his wife Hila is Israeli.

>israelis are too manly for my sissy ass
>please tell em to stop! ;;;((

The Israeli government is against Muslim immigration, because them Achmeds tend to murder Jewish diaspora first.

They are basically european which is nice. I wish they pulled the holocaust card less.

Moishe, stop shilling your JIDF girls, no one cares.

The Holocaust is oxygen to Jews

yeah vietnamese

us and the chinese are driven by profits and understand the long game unlike europe. things are about to heat up over the south china seas, much shekels to be made.

>Jews
>chased out of every country that had a large number of them
>something wrong with everyone else

circumstances where i hear about the holocaust:
1) once a year in holocaust remembrance day
2) every post in Sup Forums

makes me wonder who can be better described as "pulling the holocaust card"

The Jews did absolutely nothing wrong
We are your friend and ally, goyim

/this

Ugly, psychopathic people. Sadly as an ally of the US we basically fund your genocide towards the Palestinian people

Just like your British colonialist ancestors genocided the innocent Aboriginals

we dont have a term for that
i dont think shes that how really but she has something
>AND i dont KNOW what.

Israelis or Israel?

>Palestinian
>people

3)Whenever an Israeli politician doesnt like something European politicians are doing.

Both?

mate, the world is a history of genocide. like literally every country is the strong take from the weak.

you cannot honestly name a country that didn't have it in their history.

Hmm, now that i think of it, pretty few languages with the term.
Hmm, maybe i should invent one here.

In other words, the Germans of the middle east..

Did you know that 'Ashkenazi' Jews literally translates to 'Germanic' Jews in Hebrew?

This guy gets it.

awful taste

My ancestors were forcibly moved here
Yes, that's right. They are people
It's the manner in which it is done in a post-colonial world. Why do you think the UN is inherently against colonialism?

Also, India

Mixed bag, I've met a couple from Israel that were normal folks... Then you end up with the others. Met a couple like that too, always had something to bitch about. These ones usually were to the max on their religious beliefs or opinions on the affairs of Israel or why America is an asshole.

With the non pain in the ass ones you go about the day doing whatever and hanging out. Pain in the ass ones usually wise up when you tell them to shut the fuck up. Those, however, are different stories, and my opinion on Israel is a bit more complex.

KEK
my dad is an indian jew and born there too and looks indian too
>mfw im a special snowflake

Please elaborate about the first folks.

Of course they were.

gotta agree

Only in abrahamic countries, and this is also true for muslims and christians in other abrahamic countries

me too senpai
they're shit

What I mean is India is the nation which has never invaded anyone.

>Of course they were.
Do you seriously not know that Australia was a penal colony from circa 1788-1830s?

Aboriginals were mostly killed form common illnesses they had never been exposed to. The more I read about our history involving the whites vs. aboriginals the more I discover the amount of sympathy shown towards them, it's just unfortunate that it was so difficult to bargain with them due to so many differences

You do realize that the State of Israel has been a British Mandate prior to its independence from the UK.

jews here are pretty chill people here, israelis are on hostile mode when they meet you like 50% of the time.

its a very middle-eastern mentality imo, most middle-easterns tend to be very suspicious of strangers vs. north americans.

they did though, the strong came in and placed themselves in the upper caste and made tribals into lower castes.

my parent's hometown consists of people who went to the southern part of vietnam to conquer the hindus and steal their land and women all around the time that canada was doing the same to the natives lol.

What do Kikes think about their cousins from this island? Why do Sicilians and Jews look so alike?

So how many Aboriginals have your British ancestors genocided in Australia?
Add the genocided Native Amerindiands in the USA and Canda.
Add the genocided Maoris in New Zealand.

Do you think that number is 10000% more or 100000% more,
than the casualties of wars in Israel?

Have nothing against them but Israel is built on stolen land and you interfere in other's business too much (i.e. the """refugee""" """crisis""")

Are you sure that's the Israeli government? Can you show me any source to support your accusation?

Yes, no shit. The Eternal Anglo no doubt stirs up trouble wherever they're involved: see the partition of India and the mistake of Pakistan.

The Arabs refused it because the UN had no right to divide the land like that.

Before I took the redpill I thought of Israelis as a vibrant ancient people, but now I truly see they are rare that infest everywhere they go. The holocaust was not real, but if it were then GG

The Arabs refused to give up ''''their'''' land every time they lost it thanks to wars which they launched.

>Mine
>Other Australians
Very few, intentionally
>USA, Canada, NZ
All sad cases of immigration causing the natives to lose their identity

>casualties of wars in Israel
Casualties are not just deaths, but also anyone effected by the war. Which is obviously a lot considering there are millions of Palestinian refugees

Israelis for the second part of my post.

Didn't even know at first, it's not something you talk about until it gets brought up.

>"Hey, are you a Jew?"

Yeah, doesn't come up until out of nowhere. Beyond that though you just go about it not thinking on it. I don't like talking politics or religion much, least of all in person. Too much energy spent on saying something nobody will remember.

You know when you're dealing with the other type though. Don't need to have you find out, they'll do it for you. Next thing you know it's 'Arab roaches' this and 'purge our land' that, hours on end and I have to threaten to make them eat their kippah.

show me a source you little bitch

>The settlement project began after Israel captured the West Bank and East Jerusalem in the 1967 war. In the 1970s, with the government's encouragement, large number of Jews began moving onto the occupied land. There are now 550,000 of them.

>Many live in large blocs near Jerusalem or the 'green line' that separates Israel from the Palestinian territories, while others live deep inside the West Bank, in highly protected enclaves or pre-fabricated 'outposts' perched on hill tops. All the constructions are considered illegal under international law. Israel disputes this, and plays down the term occupation.

>Calculating the financial cost of settlements to Israel is difficult; as well as the capital required to build there are defense and infrastructure costs and the price of tax breaks for residents who move there. But the Macro Center for Political Economics, an Israeli think-tank, estimates building alone has cost around $30 billion over the past 40 years.

>Barely a month goes by without a fresh announcement from the government or one of its ministries about West Bank territory being declared "state land", a precursor to settlement building, or a decision to allow new construction to proceed.

reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-settlements-idUSKCN0YM1MY

Yes so the day of independence, and then the Arab-Israeli war breaks out and magically you conquer much more land given to you in the Partition Plan. Sounds pretty scheming to me desu

TL;DR

>start war against Israel in order to conquer and kill everyone inside it
>lose
>cry about muh clay and muh rights
Arabs are the most retarded subspecies on this planes.

Are you the half basketball American half Ethiopian Finn?

the IDF are good guys while Bibi and likud are bad guys

need some girls in IDF uniform please my nigga

semi rare

How do I get an Israeli gf in America?

Also is haron a Jewish last name? Knew a guy with the last name haron and he looked like a Jew. He always took pennies out of the give a penny take a penny boxes at the front of general stores so I just assumed...

Its a right of conquest m8 , even if israel was at a wrong back then in terms of breaching their border , the arab union did want to genocide them. Its only nowadays where the asymetry of power is reversed and israelis are the oppressors. With aggressive settlements into the west bank area actual segregation in israeli cities for the sake of the security. I mean 20 years ago east jerusalem didn't look like warsaw 1940 in which the undesirables were herded into ghettos and segregated

This

Wow you Israel jews really are horrible people. I'm not even trying to shitpost or bait here. This thread is full of psychopaths and/or idiots.

nice semen demon

lol you actually had the merchant on the corner. fuck off dude not everyone hates jews, stop being an attention whore and please stop fucking spamming Sup Forums it's the only board I go to shitpost and not care about politics.

m8 the elite might have a big jewish representation, but the majorities of jews aren't part of the elite. if you would have looked deeper into the tinfoil community you would have realized the big power hides behind the Vatican and this is pretty much not a jewish but a Satanist conspiracy....

I am a Greek you should know.

Correct.

Sweden, of course.

Why do you think we have such high immigration compared to no/dk? Pic related

I LÅVE ISREAL!!
I will go there on vacation to tha beach and it'll be so much gay fun.
Israelis are really nice open minded people, Isreal is the place with most veganism and many LGBT people.