Doctor gave me depression pills but I'm too afraid to use what if it change my personality?

Doctor gave me depression pills but I'm too afraid to use what if it change my personality?

Pills that give you depression?

Proofs?

It's just so you can feel a little bit happier and more energetic
It's not a fucking mind control pill nigga chill

use it only if your depression keeps you from functioning so the choice becomes becoming screwed either way

if you are functional without it then it's up to you because the side effects are palpable

You should be studying kim jun-seok

Take them. My mum always made me terrified of depression pills but the couple of friends i know who took them went from miserable bastards who never left the house to slightly less miserable bastards who occasionally left the house.

>what if it change my personality?
What a loss it would be I'm sure.

but if you do start to take them make sure you do as directed otherwise it will mess you up

One of my friends took depression pills and he turned into a tranny.

if they are SSRI-pills,well have fun with your chemical lobotomy

and worse depression in form of withdrawal symptoms ever if you quit them

Being depressed is just a sign that your personality is shit anyway and nothing of value would be lost if it changes.

there are still people mentally retarded enough to fall for the pharmaceutical jew?
whatever
do what you want, you deserve whatever the fuck happens to you

Pump some Greek blood into your body and be happy or die as a Portuguese.

what is korea like?
do they use pills as a replacement for therapy and human connections like japan?

only on colleage hospital

If you're really in an inescapable state, feel like killing yourself, sobbing daily, or if your "normal" state is being sad, then they might help. Anything less than that and I wouldn't take them

I wanna kill myself but I'd never use pills for my depression

the side effects aren't worth it

I thought chink was meant to be smart.

Pills won't magically completely change your personality; you're who you are from your upbringing good or bad. You can change bad traits but it's not as if the pills that make you have a better mood will suddenly brainwash you.

No, they'll slightly alter the concentration of neurotransmitters at nerve endings to artificially alleviate a bit of depression.

>Serotonin! Serotonin for everyone! (unless you're using the based tricyclics like me)

Also, the drug you're taking was/is probably being sold over the counter like aspirin in the US (remember the 00's Prozac craze among suburban housewives?)

Which one did he give you ?
I started taking these 3 months ago