youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/667371059885301761
spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/
reuters.com/article/us-nato-russia-idUSKCN0YZ0LW?il=0
youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAGGOTS BTFO

That is pretty hilarious I must say.

Not on par with "feminists against islamophobia" though.

>Islam
>Diversity

I guess muslims have to shoot more of them before they take the hint

J U S T
U
S
T

Fresh OC stolen from a Finnish Sup Forumsack

Based Omar "giving fags the m16" Mateen

Is this before or after

Why is it that gays defend muslims? Is it a further expression of how their genes act against their own survival?

leftists are composed of two kinds of people
the leaders, who are purposefully deceiving and know exactly what they are doing
and morons who can't rub 2 brain cells together

Top fucking kek his smugness is what gets me,based Omar "Holy War on the Dance-Floor" Mateen

Check this shit out:

reddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4nr8f2/orlando_rlgbt_please_post_with_care/

>blaming 1.6 billion people due to the actions on 1 man

why are right wingers so stupid?

Qual a graça?

Nada de novo sob o sol.

Islam, where homosexuality is often punished with death or life imprisonment.

>Do not let anyone steal our pride
Stopped reading right there

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Of course comments such as:
>Honestly so much solidarity to my Muslim queer siblings. I can't imagine how it must be to be dealing with this horrific attack and then be told by other queer people that it's your culture that's the problem.
Get upvoted to the top.

Now look at the posts that were removed by the moderators.

unreddit.com/r/lgbt/comments/4nr8f2/orlando_rlgbt_please_post_with_care/

>You are doing the LGBT community a huge disservice by censoring the truth about Orlanda. The shooter is a known Islamic extremist. It is absolutely disgusting that you would rather avoid hurting the feelings of Islamists than truly honor your fallen brothers and sisters.

DELETED

>His imam (muslim priest) told his followers to kill gays at the local mosque a few months earlier...
>youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

DELETED

>Showing love towards people who want you dead is a good way to get yourself killed.

DELETED

BTFO
T
F
O

Omar "Unfold my stock and prepare my Glock" Mateen

>I'm at the LA pride parade right now and just keep getting choked up thinking about this tragedy, thinking about the brave people who've gone before us and sacrificed to make future generations of LGBT people safe
How does 50 dead gay people make the future generations of LGBT more safe?

I mean HOW?

Because every tragedy like this brings us one step closer to the race war

CLUB HEREBY KNOWN AS JIZZNEYLAND

Just so you know.

kek

Well I know I'm not dying for gays, even if they're white.

>some people here are UNIRONICALLY ready to defend this

speaking of which, wat do you reckon was playing when the shooting started?

My guess: youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0

>out of compassion lets get ridd of them now.

islam is truly love

It's never white people who die the most in any white vs shitskin war, and those who die wouldn't die for gays per se, but for western principles in general.

Omar "hello homers, meet Omar" Mateen

Probably this one.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7faRubyT_k

That's quite silly I must say

>Muslims have nothing to do whatsoever with terrorism

PLEASE tell me she didnt say this

That's what came into my head when I heard about the shootings too.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCodVbucTbo

Omar "Fasting while blasting" Mateen

twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/667371059885301761

>leftism
>logic

Pick one

And this are the moderate.

>UK

Wait... they do have sharia courts, don't they?

>egypt listeing to gay rap.

Bottoms have female type sexual desires.

Women survive by spreading their legs for their attackers, so faggots do the same thing.

It's a one sided love

>LE MUSLIMS DID NOTHING WRONG
>le we MUST defend Israel from EVIL Palestinians

Neck yourself Shillary

Unironically hoping for the Unstumpable Trump.

>only a filthy faggot defends those faggots
>has a Robert Lewandowski avatar
>probably faps to Lewandowski every day
kek

muslims everyone

same, just to see what happens kek

anything's better than that literal cuckold bitch

what a time to be alive

I seriously don't understand this kind of thinking. You just know both of these groups are very much against Christianity but they don't want to disparage a far more violent and extreme version of modern Christianity.

I am inclined to agree. The difference between Reps and Dems is trivial at best, and Trumps "madness" might be the thing to make Senate flip more towards rationality...

Because they both regard themselves as oppressed minorities.
Most gays I know irl are absolutely against islam though.

>Trump flips
>pulls out of NATO
>Norway is just sitting there on oil with a sweet and long borderline with Russia
How would that be good for you?

Russia has no beef with Norway

It wouldn't. Anyone who votes Trump is literally retarded, Sup Forums should be banned from this board.

It dosn't have to have any beef with them. Monies, clay and oil is more then enough. Plus they're a much easier target because of a small population.

Gay people have the same variety of political views as straight people, m8.

There are libtards fags just like there are Sup Forumstard fags.

Stop this meme already. Russia is fucking weak and couldn't even do anything in the Ukraine. The cold war is over

Why are Polacks so delusional?
Russia doesn't just carelessly invade countries like USA do. Russia only invade if they have very good justification.

spectator.co.uk/2015/01/how-marine-le-pen-is-winning-frances-gay-vote/

>t. against NATO

It would be precisely what I've wanted, in fact.

Besides, I'd honestly rather be in military union with Russia. We were only funded and given marshal aid due to our border with them, to make us "dependent" on US help. Pisspot rhetoric.

Okay. So Shillary is a necessary evil? Who draws the line on which evil is how necessary? Why not go with the devil you know instead of the she-devil you know is the only politically correct answer, despite being about as wealthy, twice as connected and provably five times as unscrupulous?

>small population
true
>easy target
untrue.

Apart from political control, or actually firebombing the whole area of Norway, guerrilla warfare was basically invented here. Every nation with a respectable military trains in Norway yearly due to the challenging terrain and weather.

Don't count us out just because of our size.

Norway is literally this skinny, weak guy, waking around the bad neighbourhood and russia is the thug who had no money left for drugs and the "need" is starting to kick it.

Oh, come on.

lelz

are you retarded m8?

Sure, guerilla is a factor.

But why would they care? If they'll take major cities and all the places with oil I'm more then sure they won't give a shit if 100 or even 10000 of their soldiers die due to Norwegian attacks.

Russian oligarchs do not care for the lifes of their people as long as the money is flowing.

>World | Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:43am EDT Related: WORLD, RUSSIA

>Nervous Baltics on war footing as NATO tries to deter Russia

>NATO defense ministers are set to agree this week on a new multinational force of 4,000 troops for the Baltics and Poland.

>Russia has held unannounced exercises on the borders of the Baltics, including one in 2014 which mustered 100,000 troops, according to Danish Colonel Jakob Sogard Larsen, who heads the new NATO command outpost in Lithuania.

>"You see it differently when you live here," Larsen said. "We need to learn to fight total war again," he said, in a sign of the return of a Cold War-style mood.

>The NATO battalions are part of a deterrent to be approved by leaders at a summit in Warsaw in July. That will involve forces on rotation, warehoused equipment and a "spearhead" force backed by NATO's 40,000-strong rapid reaction force.

>"We are changing our focus from counter-insurgency tactics back to classic warfare," said German Lieutenant Colonel Marc-Ulrich Cropp from his camouflaged command tent at a Lithuanian military base. "Everyone has to be prepared."

reuters.com/article/us-nato-russia-idUSKCN0YZ0LW?il=0

I believe you mean figuratively. Norway is more commonly known as the name of a state, a nation and a country.

>and USA doesn't constitute NATO, no matter how much they want to.

>article about gay vote
>HAS to include a naked picture of a guy
Fucking hell, great journalism, UK. Can't talk about gay people without sexualizing it in some way.

That being said, yeah, it's kind of obvious that gay people are voting FN - they are the first to get shat on by immigrants. They have more of a reason than anyone to vote FN, if anything.

>thread goes from bashing gays to Russian world domination

all me btw

>thread about gay people defending islam
>poles start talking about russian aggression
every time

Nice try burger.

The problem is, that as a "far right" supporter, I have literally zero problem with wiping out millions of faggots. I imagine that most who share my views feel the same way.

Basically the fag community is left with two options:
>Side that will import faggot murders
>Side that will throw faggots into the gas chambres with the kikes

How can we win?

>So Shillary is a necessary evil?
Yes. Shillary is being criticized for being a populist, but Trump has made so many conflicting statements people don't even bother counting any more.
Sure, Shillary is an aristocrat. So is Trump. Trump just seems closer to the people, because most people just like Trump cannot discuss with anything but the ad hominem.
He is a literal retard. Just look up what he said when asked about the nuclear triad.

alan turing was a faggot though

The ancient Greeks and Romans were faggots and paedophiles, the ancient East Asians as well. Only Christianity and Islam have created the stigma.
Not saying the alt right should defend them, but a based individual should not care about what kind of people others love.

True, but the Front National is pretty homophobic as well. But I guess they're not as extreme as muslims

and look where computers brought us
>Sup Forums

computers and the internet have destroyed introverts forever imo

You look confused, you just describe Republicans

>But I guess they're not as extreme as muslims
That's really the point.

On one side, you have a party that doesn't want you to get married and adopt children. On the other side you have a party that imports people who want you dead.

they aren't REAL muslims

1 Pole

Omar "Armed raids on Club AIDS" Mateen

I'm sure they have a variety of them, but I doubt they have the same variety. Just like gays tend to have more effeminate tendencies they're bound to tend toward certain political ideologies as well.

>a far more violent and extreme version of modern Christianity
Islam has nothing to do with Christianity.

Right now, there are three main sources for this tragedy upon which the progressive Americans are casting blame:

1) Gun culture and easy access to guns, encouraged by NRA and racist right wingers;

2) the homophobia of the Christian fundamentalist right, which created the atmosphere of anti-gay bigotry; and

3) Donald Trump and his white, Republican right wing supporters for playing up islamophobic politics.

I don't see how anyone can agree that this was the fault of Muslim terrorists, when all the reasons are being cited by progressive Americans.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw

But Islam says kill gays.

and Islam is just an idea, like any other religion. Being "Islamophobic" isn't a bad thing, Islam should be criticized like any other idea.

Nazism is like Islam, which is not a religion. This should be enough for anyone to get a clue. If you don't defend Nazis, you can't defend Muslims.

Phobia implies an irrational fear, so the word at it's core is a lie. It was invented by Islamo-fascists during the Iranian revolution before they took power, and is now propagated by braindead "progressives" virtue signalling on social media to stifle criticism against their holy cow.

I'm trying really hard not to go all fedora because I really don't think having a religion is an inherently bad thing. But it's very hard to side step around this issue and constantly hear "not all X" when the stupid book says "kill gays".

i hate both gays and islam

you should go to pol then :^)

no, i hate retards too

>I really don't think having a religion is an inherently bad thing
It's not but then again, you have Islam, which was created by a warlord. Its doctrines are not religious, they're politically motivated military guidelines that you should follow to the letter if you don't want to be killed for being a hypocrite or apostate (hence Muslims killing other Muslims a lot).

I disagree that its doctrines aren't religious. Just because they're martial doesn't mean they're not religious.

All Abrahamic religions are garbage. Buddhism and a few of the less expansionist/violent ones have some redeeming features I guess. But yeah, the Kuran is like a more violent/homophobic/expansionist/angry version of the Old Testament and worst of all, many of it's followers take it seriously. I don't see much probability of a reformist movement gaining much traction either, I mean for fucks sake the word for progress/innovation/new ideas in Arabic is a synonym for heresy (بدعة - bid'ah). A language says a lot about a culture.

not to mention Islam itself means submit yourself; I always found that an especially creepy aspect of Islam. Implicitly telling you to leave your humanity at the door from the first word.

Christians don't follow the Old Testament, otherwise we would call ourselves Jewish. It stopped being valid when Jesus showed up.

LGBT against Islamophobia is kinda like a vegan being defending butchers.

Christianity is still garbage. Good people who follow that religion would do good things regardless, bad people use it to molest children and get away with impunity.