Islamic shithead goes out on a rampage to kill and injure more than a hundred mostly innocent civilians

>islamic shithead goes out on a rampage to kill and injure more than a hundred mostly innocent civilians
>D-d-do not blame all islamists! R-religion of peace!
What the fuck, USA? Grow yourself some fucking testicles. This isn't even funny anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The gunman was believed to have “leanings toward radical Islamic terrorism.”
lol

dead faggots is a good thing

kacapie

I heard American poster said today was my happy day.

Got what was coming for them #slaythegay

>Ivan supporting fags

If the shooter was Russian you'd be gloating about it, don't lie.

Nothing wrong with killing homosexuals, I mean they're worse than niggers which the gunman also hated

No, niggers are worse, gays dont breed.

Right now, there are three main sources for this tragedy upon which the progressive Americans are casting blame:

1) Gun culture and easy access to guns, encouraged by NRA and racist right wingers;

2) the homophobia of the Christian fundamentalist right, which created the atmosphere of anti-gay bigotry; and

3) Donald Trump and his white, Republican right wing supporters for playing up islamophobic politics.

I don't see how anyone can agree that this was the fault of Muslim terrorists, when all the reasons are being cited by progressive Americans.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw

>gunman is dead
>50 faggots are dead
nothing of value was lost

No gays are worse, niggers always ruin it for themselves and can't be crafty like fags

>crafty fags
They raped your boipussy?

english you cunt,do you speak it?

Russian don't kill gays.

Our conservative presidential candidate is literally calling for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the United States

Everyone that isn't a mentally ill leftard knows it's because of Islam

Yesterday was a great day. You get dead faggots at the hands of a Muslim who was born from refugees, who also registered to vote Democrat.

And the left refuses to see the truth and call out Islam, while Trump does and gets criticized by them.

People that aren't fully brainwashed by the left are finally seeing just how fucked they are.

>1234 AD: Citizens, the muslims are coming, arm yourself!
>2016 AD: Citizens, we are under attak, quickly disarm yourself!
And that's how societies degenerate and fall to barbarian invasions. What interesting times to live in.

Unfortunately, virtually the entire of mainstream American society holds progressive views, including the important thought leaders who write the New York Times and CNN. The rightwing Islamophobic minority represented by Trump will be crushed in the elections by an alliance of minorities, gays, women and self-hating whites.

Rorke

Posting under a new flag old mate

>russian shitheads goes out on a rampage to kill and injure more than a hundred mostly innocent civilians
>D-d-do not blame all Russians! R-region of peace!

>virtually the entire of mainstream American society holds progressive views

>gays
>innocent

You are the cause of this desu

>more than a hundred mostly innocent civilians
I thought he attacked a gay party.

Actually, it is you.

>canadian shithead rapes more then a hundred innocent people
>dont blame gays!

>russian shitheads go out on a rampage to kill and injure more than a hundred thousand mostly innocent ukrainians
>D-d-do not blame all russians! R-responsible former superpower!

What the fuck, Russia? Grow yourself some fucking honesty. This isn't even funny anymore.

Actually, it's your "people" you fucking jew.
Pic related, a member of the tribe telling us that we need to ban gun even harder because 60 thousand murders every year isn't enough.

>killing faggots is bad
i dont like this meme desu

If you think about it, ISIS made more to fight AIDS in one night than the CDC and the WHO since ever.

Except it isn't fair to blame all Muslims for this guy. Your people are chimping out at the Euro cup, does that mean I should assume every Russian is going to soccer riot?

Is Islam shit? Of course it is. But anybody who studies the relationship between politics and religion would learn pretty quickly that what the religion actually says has basically nothing to do with it. I mean Christianity is pretty explicitly pacifist and yet it's been used to justify all kinds of violence throughout the centuries.

And this guy was born in America, so a fat load of good that would have done.

M8 Islam has been around for about 1400 years. Why has Islamic terrorism against the West only been a thing since the 1980s?

Before that they were too busy slaughtering each other..?

I dunno, why do so-called "liberal" hawks constantly push for military intervention in the US and Canada, and then bury it under the rug when it goes tits up? Why is radical Islam treated as a meme to spite paranoid nuts, instead of being respected as a factor? Why can people "on the right side of history" justify no-go zones and other unofficial exceptions of law for the hardcore muslims, and pretend that they're treating that same subset of muslims just like everyone else at the same time?

Are you perhaps implying that during these 1400 years there was no religious motivated conflict between islamic states and the christian world?
Or are you perhaps forgetting that the current form of terrorism is only possible because of several revolutions in what constitutes as warfare?
Or that the Islamization of middle eastern states gained so much traction only towards the end of the last century?

Daily reminder that Sup Forums was taken over by muslims and guillible faggots follow them

>Or that the Islamization of middle eastern states gained so much traction only towards the end of the last century?
Kissinger's realpolitik wasn't the problem. Arming, funding and training the retardest group of sandniggers you could find to fight the soviets wasn't the problem.
This shit affected even my country.

>take people's country
>they fight back
Whats that all about huh?

Don't speak monkey
t, muhhamad el hollandi

Before that you had Arab and Turkish Empires doing what Empires do, conquering stuff.

Of course there was religious conflict, but since the crusades the primary conflict between the Islamic world and the West was between European states and the Turks, who were doing what literally everybody else was doing at the time and fighting to expand their empire.

This specific ideology that motivates the current conflict is Islamism, and it's extremely new, it was born largely out of the Soviet-Afghan war and spread of Saudi Wahabism. Muslims didn't seem to mind largely secular Ottoman rule, or 50+ years of strict, secular government post colonization. They haven't become "islamicized", but Islamism has become more mainstream.

And I'm not defending Islamism, imo it's literal cancer on par with Fascism in the 30s.

>does that mean I should assume every Russian is going to soccer riot?
No, but most Croatians, Italians, Polish and Spaniards might.

>Don't speak monkey
It's a jew (David Shalom) who loves to talk shit about gun rights. His articles always fight against gun ownership.

So, what's your point? Aren't there other Brazilians that share his views and also others who oppose him?
Is he not allowed to voice his retarded opinions as other citizens?
I just Posted a pic of the official policy of the democraticly elected government of the Jewish state. This represents our opinion on the issue more than an opinion of some brazilian publicist from Jewish origin.